034: Platonic

— 1 week later —

It's been a week and Daniel is still in a coma. Jungwon still doesn't know, I've been avoiding Jungwon ever since that day he said "I love you, Seri".

He's so clueless on why I'm ignoring him, whenever we go to sleep, he tries to show affection to me but I just ignore him and go to sleep.

I don't talk to him at school or any time of the day. I just talked to him this week when we had group project. Zia noticed what was going on so I told her everything. Literally everything.

Not much people knows about Daniel's condition, apparently Ni-ki knows. Amara told him because he kept on bothering her about visiting Daniel.

Ni-ki promised not to tell Jungwon, he comes with us whenever we go and visit Daniel. 3 weeks from now I'm going to get married, I hope Daniel wakes up by that time already.

"Ni-ki! Stop doing that!" I got startled when he jumped in front of me from a corner.

He laughed cheekily and he was all bubbly. I smiled at him a little and he smiled back at me. He stood next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"That's the smile I want to see, noona." Ni-ki pinched my cheek gently.

I really appreciate Ni-ki's efforts, ever since Daniel got into a coma... I've been down and quiet, I miss Daniel. I miss everything he does, good thing Ni-ki has been trying to make me smile.

He resembles Daniel a lot, the way they smile cheekily, they're both so tall, jokers, and they make me happy.

"Thank you, Ni-ki." I said as I looked at him.

His eyebrows furrowed as he also looked at me.

"Did I do something?" He mumbled

He looked up and started thinking. He looked like a kid, he's so cute. I laughed a little and I jumped a little to reach him neck, I dragged him down a little and ruffled his hair.

"Ahhh, noona. Not my hair, I use those to attract girls." Ni-ki said while giggling.

I chuckled before letting him go. We started walking out of our school.

"You attract a lot of girls, Ni-ki. You have your face and your great personality for them to fall in love with you easily." I said

"Yah, noona... that made me flutter." He said and made little jumps on his spot.

"Arghh, I love you kiddo." I said and I pinched his cheek.

"If you didn't like Jungwon hyung, I would've thought you liked me." He said

I laughed.

"But... I love you too, noona. Thank you for being an older sister to me." He said

"Again... thank you, Ni-ki... for being there for me and for always making me happy even when I'm down." I said

He smiled.

"Of course, noona. I don't like seeing you being sad and all, Daniel wouldn't want you to be sad." He said

"Thank you... now let's go see Daniel." I said

"Okay, noona. But first, let's get some food, I'm really hungry." Ni-ki said

He pouted and rubbed his tummy cutely. I chuckled before caressing his hair.

"Okay, Baby Ni-ki. My treat." I said

"Woohoo!" He jumped his way out to the exit.

He was nowhere to be found after a few seconds, I just laughed and shook my head before slowly making my way to the exit.