023: Party

S-sister?! I fought with him for no reason. Jungwon said

You were jealous, right? I said

No, why would I be. Jungwon said and he let go of my hand.

Tsk, liar. I said, Jungwon's phone rang.

Heeseung hyung. Jungwon said on the phone, he walked out and went somewhere else.

Otp: Heeseung- bold | Jungwon- bold italic

Jungwon, there's a party at Dilemma bar later.

What time?

The party starts at 8 pm.

I'll be there.

Okay, see you soon. Oh and your things that you left here at school is in your locker.

How did you know my passcode?

Duh, Seri's birthday.

Right.

You should start getting use to Chelsea. You two are going to get married soon.

I know, hyung. I'm trying.

Well, try harder.

But it's not that easy.

Come on, Seri already knows about it. Did you two not break up?

No, we didn't. We're still dating, until next month. That's what I promised her.

Jungwon-ah. Are you dumb? That's going to make it way more harder for you to like Chelsea back.

I know, hyung but Chelsea said that I can continue dating her. It was her choice, I just followed it.

Even if Chelsea agreed, it's still up to you if you agree. Unfortunately, you did.

You and Chelsea said the same thing.

I'm telling you this because I want you to be a good husband in the future. I'm saying this not because I want to ruin your relationship with Seri but to protect your feelings.

My feelings?

If you get too attached with Seri, you'll push Chelsea away. If you push her away, she might change her feelings for you. I've witness this a lot, Jungwon. My brother chose to be with his girl best friend because she needed his help but his girlfriend also needed his help but his girl best friend called first that's why he chose her. Not knowing that her girlfriend had an accident, leading her to die.

Are you saying this will happen to me and Chelsea? Hyung, don't.

No, it's not what I'm saying. I'm just trying to point out what I was telling you. Learn to love her back, before things might be too late.

I'll try, hyung. See you in 2 hours. Bye.

Bye.

*ends call

Jungwon went upstairs to our room after the phone call, where is he going?

Hyung's jelly, jelly, jelly. Youngwon said while singing it.

Noona, can I go to my room and play now? Youngwon asked

Yeah, go ahead. I said and smiled, Youngwon went upstairs. I was bored so I looked around looking for things to do when my phone rang. It's Savannah.