037: Condition

1 week has passed by so quickly, still no update with Daniel. 2 weeks from now, I'll get married.

Hopefully, Daniel wakes up by that time already. I don't want to get married without having him by my side during my special day.

Jungwon and I are doing alright, I guess. He really is trying to cope with his break up, but I can see that he's having a hard time doing that.

Many things have changed this past week, I've been experiencing some symptoms that I can't explain.

Most of the time, I'm always nauseous and having abdominal pain. I also experience headaches, shortness of breath, I'm having a hard time sleeping, Chest pain and heart palpitations.

Is it because I'm stressed out or is something seriously wrong with me?

I haven't told anyone about what I'm feeling except for my sister, Jennie. She scheduled a check up for me today, I'll have to go to the hospital.

It's also a bonus so that I can go check up on Daniel, I have so many things to tell Daniel. I miss him so bad.

"Chels, come on. We're late for your appointment." Jennie called for me

I stayed at our house for a few days, Jungwon agreed for me to stay with my family because of out situation with Daniel.

"Coming!" I said

I went downstairs and we left quickly.

We just arrived at the hospital, we went directly to the assigned Doctor for my appointment. We knocked on the door of the office.

"Come in." We heard from inside.

Jennie opened the door and we greeted the Doctor.

"Hello, good morning. I'm Dr. Lee Jana. Take your seat, so who's my patient for today?" She said

"I am." I said

"Okay, can you please tell me what's been bothering you these past few days? Or what have you been experiencing?" Dr. Lee asked

"Uhmm... most of the time I'm dizzy and having headaches. I palpitate even if I haven't drank any coffee, shortness of breath, chest pains and hard time sleeping." I said

"Hmm... does your heartbeat increase all of a sudden?" She asked

"Sometimes, yes but it only happened at least 3 time for the whole week." I said

"How about dizziness when you stand up?"

"All the time." I said

"Okay, I think I know what's wrong with you but first we have to test it." She said and stood up.

"Stand up please." She said to me and made me stand up.

"Lean against the wall while standing straight, wear this watch for me." She gave me a watch and I did what she told me to do.

After 20 minutes of standing, I already felt dizzy and my heart rate started increasing as stated on the watch.

"I'm feeling dizzy." I said

"Okay, sit down." She said

I quickly sat down and took a few deep breathes. She tested me in different ways like heart rhythm testing, blood tests, brain imaging, QSART (sweat test).

We finished all of the test after a few hours.

"You're results may come out in a month or more but looking at the results, I'm certain that you have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome or in short POTS." Jana said