040: Zia

"Daniel's what?" I asked, tears started flowing from my eyes.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Chelsea, did something happen to Daniel?" Jungwon asked worriedly

"W-we'll be there, unnie. Please wait for me." I said, I hang up the phone and wiped my tears.

I stood up and was about to go out of the room when Jungwon grabbed my wrist.

"Did something happen? Is it bad? Chelsea..." Jungwon wiped my tears

I looked up at him and locked eye contact with him.

"We need to go, Jungwon. Please! Now!" I cried even more.

"Okay, let's go then. I'll just have to see for myself." He said

We rushed downstairs and drove to the hospital. When we arrived, we quickly ran to the elevator and went to the floor where Daniel is admitted.

As soon as I entered the room, I ran towards Daniel who's lying down on the bed with his eyes closed and my family surrounding him.

I hugged his waist and rested my head on his stomach as I cried. I hugged his waist tighter and cried even more.

"Argh, noona you're squeezing my bruise. I-it hurts." Daniel woke up

I stood up and aggressively wiped my tears.

"Yah! How can you be so stupid!? Why did you ride that motorcycle in the first place!?! Why are you so dumb!? I thought being smart runs in the family!? So why... why did you have to cause so much trouble to make us worry about you so much?" I cried my balls out

I heard Daniel chuckle, he reached out for my hand and pulled me closed.

"Sorry, noona. Your younger brorher needs a hug." Daniel pouted

I smiled a little seeing him act like a baby again. My big baby.

I hugged him and kissed his forehead. I stood up straight and started exercising my fingers.

"Noona, please don't. I'm sorry! Ah aHaaAhhA noona, I'm sorry~~ please, noon- ARGH! YAH! That hurts!" Daniel complained

I flicked his forehead, just a little. I'm scared that I might make his head complicate. He likes over reacting.

"What did you say!? Yah?? Did you just- YAH! I'm older than you! How dare you after I cried for you! Yah! Be grateful that you're lying here, once you recover and get discharged... you better be ready." I said and glared at him.

He laughed, he knows I won't do anything to hin anyways.

"Yah! You two, stop. Will you? This is a hospital, not some bar or police station where you can fight and protest. Let the other patients rest peacefully, okay?" Jennie lectured

We just nodded.

"Hello, Jungwon hyung! You've been very quiet behind noona." Daniel said while waving his uninjured hand.

"So this is why, so, how are you feeling?" Jungwon said

"I feel... disgusting, I feel like taking a bath, brushing my teeth and stuff. This is disgusting. But overall, I feel great to finally wake up." Daniel said with a smile plastered on his face.

"I guess luck is with you, huh? I took you would just lie there for months or maybe even years but it took you 3 weeks to regain your consciousness." Jennie said

"Oh gosh, does this mean I haven't bathe or brushed my teeth for 3 weeks? Gosh, that's so disgusting." Daniel said

This guy is so dramatic.

"You can do those now, okay? So stop being such a drama queen about that." Jennie said

"Whatever, oh right! The wedding, it's going to be held next week, right?" Daniel asked

I nodded.

"I definitely won't make it since I need to stay for further observations for 2 weeks but I'll make sure to watch here." Daniel said, hmm...

No way. There's no way he will not attend my wedding, he has to be there.

"No, you have to attend." I said

"But how-"

"We'll move the wedding until you get discharged." I said

"Is that okay with you?" I looked back at Jungwon, he smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." I walked closer to him and hugged him.

"Woah, okay. I missed quite a few things, damn." Daniel said, we all chuckled.

"Well, we missed you." Jennie said

"Ew, a but corny but I missed you guys too." Daniel said

"Why are you guys still standing there?? There's literally so many vacant seats." Daniel said, oh right.

As soon as our butt touch the couch, the door slid and revealed my friends.

"Daniel!" The girls said in unison as they ran towards him and hugged him.

"Noonas! Oh gosh, you guys are squeezing me too tight." Daniel complained

"Oh my, sorry!" Savannah said and laughed.

Time passed by and all we did was catch up with Daniel, we told him everything we wanted to tell him.

I really missed him a lot.

"Okay kids, time to go home. You have school tomorrow, just come back after you get dismissed." Mom said

My friends went home first.

"Let's go?" Jungwon said

I nodded and we stood up.

"Daniel, we'll go now. We'll be back tomorrow." I said

He nodded and we bid our goodbyes. On our way out of the hospital, I saw Zia inside the cafeteria beside the hospital.

"Is that Zia?" I mumbled

Jungwon looked towards the direction I'm looking at.

"Yeah, that's Haruto beside her." Jungwon said

"Really?! Oh wow, she always had the biggest crush on that guy." I said and laughed.

Zia looked at our direction, when she saw us, she waved her hand and signaled her hand for us to go to them.

I dragged Jungwon to the cafe, Haruto seemed a little bit shock but he smiled eventually.

"Hey." Haruto said to Jungwon

They did a fist bump, Zia and I looked at each other and shrugged. We sat down in front of them.

"So?" I looked at Zia, waiting for an answer.

"So... you tell them." Zia said to Haruto

"Tell them what?" He asked

"This thing, our thing." Zia answered

"Oh right, we're dating." Haruto said

"Omg, congratulations. Since when?" I said

"Since now, I said yes earlier. He's been courting me for a little bit while now, you know I have the biggest crush on him. I couldn't wait for any longer." Zia said and chuckled a bit.

She looks so happy, I'm proud of her.

Update! Sorry for the late update you guys and I know it's a bit boring but oh well. Thank you for all the love and support you guys are giving me. This story is coming to an end, when I finish writing this, I'll start on resuming my other stories.

I made a new tiktok acc last night @haniriix , I'll upload stories there too. As of now, the stories there are taglish but I'll write english stories soon.