025: Wasted

3rd person's POV

Chelsea stood up, she walked in a reeling way. She was looking for the bathroom because she felt like throwing up but then she bumped into someone making her stumble down. She just laughs at herself for falling down, the guys who were suppose to look after them were all busy hanging out with their friends.

Ahh jeez, Chelsea. Why are you so drunk!? I told you guys to not drink too much! Jennie said, she bumped into Jennie. Jennie looked at the other girls and saw them wasted too.

Now how are you suppose to get home? I can't take you home, mom and dad will beat me up if they see you like this. Jennie said, she kneeled down and fixed her sister's hair that was covering her face.

I need help carrying you up, uhmm... Jisung. Okay, let me try helping you up. Jennie said and she stood up while pulling her sister's hand but she can't pull her up by herself.

Jisung! Sungchan! Chenle! Jennie called out her "brothers" aka her friend's names. The three looked at Jennie who's voice was a bit loud that's why Enhypen and Seri heard it too. The three stood up and ran to Jennie, they couldn't see what was happening and who's on the floor because their table was a bit far.

Help me get her up, please. Jennie said, Jisung pulled Chelsea's arms making her stand up but as soon as she stands up she stumbles so Sungchan was holding her waist to avoid her from falling down again.

I should take her to their house, right? Yeah, I should. Okay, can you help me and carry her to my car? I'll drive her home. Jennie said, they all nodded and looked at each other.

What? Why are you looking at me? Jisung asked his friends.

You carry her. Sungchan said

What? Why me? Jisung said

Just carry her, she has a fiancé. Sungchan said

No, Chenle hyung carry her. Jisung said

You carry her, it's a bit disrespectful to carry a girl without their consent. Chenle said

Oh come on! Jisung, just carry her. I give you my consent, come on. Jennie said, Jisung sighed and carried Chelsea in a bridal way. They were all walking and was about to pass by Enhypen's table but Chelsea moved making Jisung drop her.

Yah! Did you just drop my sister!? Jennie scolded Jisung.

Sorry. Jisung said, they were all in front of Enhypen's table.

Wait, I forgot my bag and car key. Place her on the couch first. Jennie said, she went to get her bag.

Jungwon's POV

What the heck is Chelsea doing here? She's so drunk! Jisung hyung is carrying her and placed her on the couch beside Sunoo hyung's left side while I was sitting on his right side.

I should also take my cousin home, who's going to take Amara, Yena and Zia home? Sunoo said

I'll take Amara home, she's my neighbor. Heeseung said

Then I'll take Yena home, I know where she lives. Our parents are friends. Sunghoon said

Then I'll take Zia noona home. We used to hangout at her house. Ni-ki said

Okay then, go take your respective girl to take home and take them home. Jake said, they went to the respective person they will take home. They immediately took the girls and took them home, Sunoo left so I was beside Chelsea and there was only a space between us. Jennie is taking such a long time getting her keys, Jennie's back.

I totally forgot, my friend Lisa borrowed my car. She went back to her house because she forgot something, she'll be back maybe in 15 minutes so let's wait. Jennie said and she sat down beside Jisung.

3rd person's POV

Jennie stared at Jungwon and Seri, Seri was clinging onto Jungwon so much. On the other hand, Chelsea is wasted but still conscious.

My head hurts. Chelsea mumbled and she looked at Jisung.

Cute, sleep first. I'll carry you to the car later. Jisung said to Chelsea, she just nodded and lied down on Jisung's lap which made him shock.

Noona. Jisung panicked while whispering and she looked at Jennie. She just laughed and shook her head.

Jungwon's POV

Chelsea lied down on Jisung hyung's lap. What is she even doing?

Won, my cousin is here to pick me up because mom asked him to pick me up. I have to go. Seri said and she pouted.

Yeah, sure. You can go, see you at school on Monday. I said, she smiled and nodded. She stood up and kissed me before leaving.

What's taking Lisa so long? Jennie said and she looked at her wristwatch. I sighed and stood up.

I'll take Chelsea with me, we'll go home. I said to Jennie noona.

What? Oh right, uhmm... sure, I guess. Jennie said, I gently pulled her up and carried her the bridal way.

Nice Jungwon, two girls at in one night. Jay said jokingly

Shut up, hyung. I said, Jennie noona followed me to the parking lot. She opened the front door and I placed Chelsea inside and put on her seatbelt. I went to the driver's seat and started the car. I was about to leave when Jennie talked.

You better take good care of my sister or else. Jennie said and she glared at me.

I will, noona. We'll go now. I said, she nodded and we waved goodbye to each other and I drove off.

-
While I was driving, Chelsea moved and pulled her cardigan sleeves to cover her hand. It was a red light so I held her hands and it was very cold. When the lights turned green, I drove off and parked the car in a corner. I went out of the car and went to Chelsea's side, I opened the door and removed her seatbelt. I removed my jacket and wore it on Chelsea, after that I went back inside the car and drove to our house.