038: Talk

"I love you, Chelsea. I mean it this time." Jungwon said

I stared at him for a few seconds, tears running down my cheeks. I smiled at him and hugged him excitingly.

"I love you too. Gosh, I shouldn't be too happy. My emotions can trigger my condition." I laughed

I heard him chuckle before hugging me back.

"You should practice to not let your emotions take over you." Jungwon said while caressing my back.

"I really need to do that 'cuz my head's hurting." I said

"Let's stay like this for a while, then." Jungwon said

I nodded slowly.

I got way too comfortable and fell asleep.

Jungwon's POV

I looked at Chelsea just to see her sleeping, I slowly stood up while supporting her body and carried her upstairs.

I placed her on the bed, I went to the bathroom to get her makeup wipes and remove the small amount of makeup she's wearing.

After that, I did my routine and changed my clothes before getting in bed.

- Next day -

Chelsea's POV

I woke up with Jungwon's arms wrapped around me. I looked out the window and it's still dark, I grabbed my phone to check the time.

It's 5 AM.

I placed my phone back on the table and stared at Jungwon for a few. I smiled at his cute sleeping face with his lips pursed. I gave him a peck on the lips before deciding to finally get ready.

I went downstairs and saw that Nina unnie is already cooking.

"Good morning. You woke up early, unnie." I said

"I figured that your routine is starting to change so I decided to wake up early and cook for you and Jungwon." Nina said while smiling

"Ohh, thank you." I smiled

I went to the living room and opened the drawer of the cabinet. I rummaged through it to look for a pen and paper, once I found the paper and pen that I needed, I went back to the kitchen.

I sat down on the stool and started topping the pen on the table. I wanted to make a daily plan since my routine has changed.

"Here's your breakfast, make sure to eat so that you can take your meds after you eat." Nina said

"Thank you, unnie." I said while writing my plan.

"This is Jungwon's breakfast, I'm going back to sleep first." Nina said as she pointed the plated pancakes.

"Okay, unnie. Sleep well." I said

I started eating my buffalo wings paired with buttered and salted corn while continuing to write the plan for my daily routine.

I got startled when I felt arms being wrapped around my waist.

"Jungwon, you scared me." I said without looking at him.