0018: Hide and seek

I know, but something happened to her yesterday while you were at the hospital with Seri. Zia said

What happened? Jungwon asked

She was harassed and touched yesterday, attempted rape. She was wearing a cap because the people who tried to rape her gave her a wound on her forehead. Tsk, why am I even saying this to you... as if you care about her. Zia said and scoffed, Jungwon sighed before leaving.

3rd person's POV

Jungwon ran outside of school looking for Chelsea, he saw her get into a cab so he decided to go to his car and follow her. She was taking the road going to their house.

-

Chelsea arrived at their house while Jungwon was trailing behind her. Chelsea entered the house while Jungwon was about to get out of his car. He then also entered the house and went upstairs to their bedroom.

He entered their room and saw some of her clothes on the bed and Chelsea was sitting on the edge of the bed crying silently while her hands are covered to her face. Jungwon saw the gauze on Chelsea's forehead as he sighed because of guilt.

Fuck! Why did I say that to her. Jungwon thought, he walked towards Chelsea. She didn't seem to notice his presence.

Chelsea's POV

Lots of thought came to my mind. Mostly the words Jungwon said to me "this is why nobody likes you" that phrase is stuck in my head.

It made me cry, I was suppose to be packing my clothes but suddenly the pain hits me and I started crying. I was crying while sitting on our shared bed when I felt someone's presence.

I removed my hand that was covered on my face and I looked up. I saw Jungwon standing in front of me. I quickly wiped my tears and stood up.

I'll just pack my clothes, don't worry I'll be gone in no time. I said as I sniffle, I walk to the closet... I felt Jungwon following me.

Chelsea, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say those to you, come on I'm sorry. I already agreed with our marriage, you don't have to leave. Jungwon said

Jungwon... it's so hard to get married to someone who doesn't love you, do you know that? I said as tears started falling down again.

I know but same goes to you, you also don't like me. Jungwon said

Jungwon I've liked you ever since the first time I saw you, I've learnt to love you while time passed by. During the times we were together for this couple of weeks, I've loved you. I said, Jungwon looked shocked but he didn't say anything. I heard him sigh because speaking.

I'm sorry Chelsea, I didn't know... but from now on, I should accept that you're the girl I'll spend my whole life with. I didn't want to accept that at first but now I'll try... and about Seri, I'll break up with her officially. Jungwon said, I was shock by all the things he said.

Jungwon you don't have to do that if you don't like it. I said

I have to, for our parents. Now stop crying, I'm sorry, hm? Jungwon said... Ah. For our parents. Suddenly he hugged me which made me froze in my spot. He let go of me and he cupped my cheeks wiping my tears using his thumbs.

Come on, don't cry anymore. Hm? Jungwon said, I slightly nodded.

Okay, here. I'll help you put your clothes back, give me those. Jungwon said and he looked at the clothes I was holding. I wiped up all of my tears before talking.

No need, I can do it myself. I'll fix this first, I'll go to my parents and sister later. I said while fixing my clothes.

What are you going to do there? You don't need to leave. Jungwon said

I just want to visit them, that's all. I said

I'm sorry for calling you dramatic and for the things I've said earlier. Jungwon said

It's okay, you didn't know plus what you said is true anyways. I said without looking at him. I finished fixing my clothes, I left the room without saying anything. I was about to head out of the house when I saw Youngwon come inside the house.

Hi, your hyung is upstairs. I said

Where are you going, noona? What happened to your forehead? Youngwon asked

I'm going to my mom and unnie, and nothing happened. I said and fake smiled.

Don't go, noona. I'll feel lonely again. Youngwon said

Your hyung is upstairs, you can play with him. I said

But it's boring if it's just the two of us. Youngwon said and pouted. I sighed before talking.

Okay, noona won't leave. What do you wanna do? I said

Let's go upstairs to hyung. Youngwon said, I just nodded and we were about to go upstairs but Jungwon was already coming down the stairs.

Hyung, wanna play a game with me and noona? Youngwon said to Jungwon

Uh sure, what game? Jungwon said, we all went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Let's play hide and seek, I hide you seek. Youngwon said, we both nodded.

Okay, we'll count to 100. 1, 2... Jungwon said

Wait, don't look. Youngwon said as he ran. After Youngwon left, there was silence between us.

Uhm, are you feeling okay? Does your head hurt? Jungwon asked breaking the silence.

Huh? Oh uhm, I'm okay and it doesn't hurt much. I said and went silent again. 17, 18, 19, 20. I was counting on my mind when I heard a phone ring, it's Jungwon's phone. He looked at the caller id and sighed, I secretly looked at the caller's id. It's says "Seri ♥️" she's lucky, she even got a heart on his contacts. He stared at his phone for a few seconds before answering his phone.

"Jungwon, I'm sorry I pushed you away for these past few weeks. Wonie, please come back."