》3《

After 1 year

Before you left the mansion for going to your mission you inject yourself Wisteria substances that could mix with your blood.

This is your way to weaken demons. You've been doing this since you were a child and only Kanae knew this. No one suspect you because you belong in Ubuyashiki, and everyone in your family have Wisteria on them.

You normal size body and you're not weak. Your agility and flexibility are strong enough to defeat a demon that's how you defeat a second lower moon. But you don't have physical strength to do so.

Your way to defeat a demon is a head to head battle and if you're injured the demon would sense the Wisteria. The effect is either they would ran away from you or they'll be weaken. This will give you an opportunity to cut their head off.

And since you and Gyomei more likely trained together, he helped you build your senses because they are functioning. He knew you don't have the strength so he trained you to improve your agility, flexibility, speed and swordsmanship.

You use normal uniform for girls. But have a long (favorite color) socks giftedby Gyomei when the both of you became hashira. Your hair have a Wisteria pin more likely same as what Kanata and the others were wearing but was just simple.

Your haori was also wisteria patterned kimono you had when you were younger but was remade because of its small size. It was gifted by your mother before she pass away.

You went to the village where the demon were spotted. You can't really communicate to them since it's already night and everyone is scared.

Young girls tend to disappear without trace and no one could know where they are and they'll just appear after 2 days.

This day, three girls should appear and others might disappear again. You skip to the roof of every house and tried to locate the demon.

In all of a sudden you sensed someone behind you. You leaped away as the demon tried to scratch you with his long and sharp nails.

"Good evening," you said as you hold on to your scabbard and ready to take your swords out anytime. You then noticed some writings on her eyes and you smiled. "Another lower rank I see," you said as you immediately charge to the demon making her be surprised.

"Hashira?!" She then yelled as she was about to flee when you were able to cut her in half. "Don't run away from the mess you started," you said as she slowly generated.

"Blood demon art: Camellia petal slash!"

You were able to avoid her attack as she continued to do her blood demon technique as you then charge to her. "Light Breathing, seventh form, Sunlight after storm," you said as you cut her head off.

"Good night," you said as you continued to patrol and look for the body of the three young girls that were killed 2 days ago as well as the girls taken yesterday.

You lay the children and left there leaving some flowers on their hands.

You then walked back and returned to the estate but before you could even take off your haori when someone knocked at your door.

You slid the door and saw Gyomei, "Gyomei?" Do you need something?" You asked and he smiled.

"We will have a meeting, another hashira ascend to join us," he said.

" Were having a lot of hashira, this era. I hope we will be someday able to encounter some of his underlings," you said as he pat your head.

"We will someday."

The new hashira was Rengoku's student, Kanroji Mitsuri. She was learning Flame breathing when her original breathing showed up. From that day on, Mitsuri became a love hashira.

She has a unique hair colour just like how unique Rengoku's. After the meeting since she's new you approached her and introduced yourself.

As soon as that happened the other joined in and get close with her.

"Mitsuri, want to grab something to eat?" You ask as she nod. You invite the others but they decline since they have something to do.

"Do you have a sibling, [Name]-san?"

"Oyakata-sama is my older brother," you answered making her frantically panic. You chuckled at her reaction making her stop and blush even more.
"It's fine, Mitsuri. Besides some of our siblings take their own lives because of our curse." You mumbled.

You then noticed that the both of you arrived at the small restaurant. "The sakura mochi taste the best here also every other food they had."

"Really?! I love sakura mochi!" Mitsuri said and blushed. "Oh, maybe that's why your hair is pink," you said as you pat her head and the both of you entered and ordered foods.

The both of you went on different ways, you were walking to go home when something so eerie suddenly went on your spine.

"Good evening," you said and You look back and saw a demon.

Not just a demon but an upper rank, you've been feeling this feeling whenever you're alone at night.

"Why are you following me?" You asked the demon and took your sword out from it scabbard.

The demon has a sword and a six eyes flashing in the moonlight.

"Its been a while since I saw your face," he said

"I don't know who you are, Demon-san" you said.

"But you will soon," and with that he disappeared.

You look back and saw almost all of the hashira behind you.

"Everyone? Why are you here?"

"[Name]-san, we sensed a powerful demon here that's why!" Mitsuri said.

You then knelt down while shaking, you're just making yourself calm since the one you just encountered is an upper rank one.

You told them what happened and the conversation you had two. Gyomei was just worried that even tho you copped already. He still walked you back home.