》12《

"She's out hunting," Uzui said when the both of you didn't spot the demon on the room. "Let's move," you mumbled as both of you left the room.

All of a sudden the both of you heared, something beneath the ground. The two of you looked at each other and Uzui started digging. Not a even a minute passed, the both of you landed in the stomach of the obi demon.

"Uzui-sama!"

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting!" He said as he launched in and attacked the demon. After some time fighting with the demon, it mentioned that it will not die unless the main body was killed. "Tengen, go fight the demon, we can handle this," you said.

He just nod and patted his wives' head and took off.

"Ne..." The slash said taking your attention. "You're the light pillar, aren't you?" The slash trailed off. "Yes. Yes I am, demon-san."

"Then I have a lot of reasons to kill them all, and bring you to Muzan-sama."

"Don't even think of it, Demon-san. Both of us knew, no one would like it. Don't make me."

"I am not tempting you, because I will do it."

Your aura darkened and the calmness description of you disperse. "Don't test my patience, once you do it, I will not show any mercy, Daki."

After some time, the obi slash was absorbed by the main body of Daki. "Zenitsu, Inosuke, go ahead and assist Tengen. We will rescue the survivors don't worry I'll  follow later!" You instructed making the lads nod.

You helped, Makio and Suma go up the ground and find survivors to lead them up to safety. "This way!" You yelled as injured people hurried they way, praying the Gods for their safety.

As soon as you assist one of the injure, you heard a massive destruction of building. Specifically to the direction on where Tengen was. "Suma, Makio, I'll assist them now, will you both be able to handle them from here?" You asked as the both them nodded.

You nod back and disappeared almost immediately. There you witness a Tengen, laying on the ground. Zenitsu was stucked and Inosuke stabbed in his chest.

"A back up?" You heard someone said making shift your attention. "She's the light pillar nii-chan," Daki informed his brother. "Long time no see then, Lady [Name]," Gyutaro said making you wonder.

"I haven't met you before, Demon-san," you said and took your sword out. "In this life of yours, yes we haven't," Daki said crossing her legs as she sat on the roof.

"This life?"

"Yes, let's just say that we know who you truly are I'm your past life. And some grunting not that far from your location. There you saw Tanjiro.

"What? You're still alive? You're one lucky bastard."  Gyutaro said as he scratch his head. Tanjiro looked up and Gyutaro just said, "Oh well. That's good luck is all you have going for you. Poor you, everyone else js already a goner! A single thrust finished the boar. The yellow hairef kis is burried under those debris and suffering. I'll leave him die alone, wiggling like a worm looking so pathetic. Even the hashira was weak! Determination was his only strength. The poison got him. his heart stopped so he's dead! Pathetic! Very pathetic! Each and Every one of you! But you're the most—" Gyutaro was cut off when he was stabbed by Tanjiro using a kunai with wisteria poison. Not only that but the smell of wisteria flowers are scattering through the area.

With widened eyes, Daki stood up but got on her knees almost immediately, "Gyutaro what are you doing?! Stand up! H... hurry?.. Eh?"

You were seen wounding yourself, "I told you already haven't I? I won't show any mercy."

You then launched To attack Gyutaro to cut off his head when Daki tried to intervene but was attacked by Zenitsu who attempted to slice Daki's head off.

You backed away when Gyutaro activated his blood demon art. Although, Uzui and Tanjiro came in help. After the intense heat to heaf battle, Tanjiro was able to cut off Gyutaro's head and Daki's head was sliced off by Zenitsu and Inosuke.

_____________

"I'm so glad to see you being better [Name]-San"

"Thank you Iguro-kun."

"It's over. I'm exhausted."

"Six? That's the lowest of the Upper Moon."

"Yeah, but still, I beat an upper moon. Even if they're just rank six."

"Yeah yeah, I'm very impressed."

"And what are you gonna do to your eye? How long it will take for you to recover? Who will take your place in the meantime?"

"My plan is to retire now." Uzui mentioned. "There's no way I can fight anymore, I bet [Name]-San and Oyakata-sama would allow it."

"Don't be ridiculous! The hashira already have—"

"Iguro-kun... Please be considerate, besides the three kids have grown so much. They can continue our legacy."

"There's no way he survived this fight."

"Yes, yes he did."