》15《

"And my first wife."

"What the hell are you saying? I don't even know who you are!"

"Just as I've said. What I've said about your past life."

"How did I die?"

"A former hashira killed you. The Former Light Hashira. Fujii Shichi [OC]. Up until now, I still remember her face."

The dawn then came, the three of you noticed this making Kokushibo, sigh. "Well then."

"Ah, as for regarding who I am. I'm Kokushibo."

"[Name]! Are you listening?" Sanemi then shouted at you making your clouded thoughts go away. "I... I'm sorry."

"Actually, [Name] isn't feeling well so I'll take her to her room for now," Gyomei volunteered as he stood up.

You didn't react or anything and just followed him. About what happened to your mission, it was decided to keep it as a secret between you, Gyomei and Oyakata-sama.

You didn't believe Kokushibo but what he said was left on your mind. Just how? How?

If you're already related to Muzan in your past life, then why would the heavens let you be his relative once again? Why would the heavens let you master the breathing that killed you in your past life? How did you become Kokushibo's wife? First wife? Then there's a second wife? Is this the reason why Ubuyashiki's curse doesn't work on you? And for everything's sake, why would the heavens allow you to be someone who fights along with the people who once were your enemy in your first life?

"[Name]," you then shifted your attention to Gyomei who seems very worried. You didn't even notice that both of you were already at the front of your room, "This has been my fifth time trying to get your attention."

"S-sorry," you just mumbled.

"Still thinking about his words?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"Don't worry, you know yourself that it isn't true."

"But what if it's true Gyomei? What if I was once their kind? That in my past life, I am a human-devouring creature? What if—," you were cut off when Gyomei held your shoulders making you look at him.

"Even if it's true, you are you. You are Ubuyashiki [Name]. You are the Light Hashira. You're a Human. Blood and killing demons is already within you and your name. Saving humans is what we do.... Even if you used to be Kibutsuji [Name] in your past life, even if you used to be an Upper moon. Even if you used to be a demon. Even if blood and killing humans is within your name on your past life. Even if, killing humans is what you used to do. It doesn't matter anymore, [Name]," you stared at his white eyes with a drop of tear in sliding down your cheeks.

"Kibutsuji [Name] isn't you, she is long gone. YOU are Ubuyashiki [Name]," he concluded as you cried and hugged him.

He didn't speak after that, he just let you cry on him. He knew that what Kokushibo said really sunk in your mind. If it's true, then it is a surprise especially for you, an information that circling around who you are in your past life. But as Gyomei said, her character is long gone. Same first name and appearances but still a different person.

While hugging Gyomei, you didn't notice that you fell asleep. Gyomei noticed and heard your faint snore and put you to bed for you to sleep comfortably.

He smiled as he finished putting you to bed, "Sleep well, [Name]," he said as he left your room. He also left his haori to you to add more warmth while you sleep.

"Is she fine, Gyomei?" Said by the voice of Oyakata-sama.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama. She's now sleeping," Gyomei answered. "If what that demon said is true, I guess my other children should also know about it," Oyakata said.

"If it's what you think to be done, I will follow, Oyakata-sama," Gyomei said as Oyakata smiled at him.

"Thank you Gyomei," Oyakata-sama replied as both of them parted ways.

__________________

You woke up in the middle of the night after some hours of sleeping. You noticed the haori on top of your blanket.

Noticing its olive green color, you concluded that the owner of the haori is no other than Gyomei. "Already awake, [Name]?" You looked on your right and saw your brother.

"Nii-sama."

"Still bothering you?"

"Not really, Gyomei did give me a lot of words earlier making me feel at ease."

"I am glad Gyomei is always by your side. Is he the reason?"

"Yes, nii-sama."

"He is a great man and—," he was cut off when he suddenly started coughing blood, alarming you. "Nii-sama! You should've stayed in your room," you said panicking as you called for Kiriya and the others.

"I just want to see if my sister is doing well," he smiled as he lay down. "Nii-sama, I can visit you in your room."

"You rarely do so," he said with a faint smile. "I am always here, nii-san," you smiled back as you treated him and let Amane and the kids bring him back to his bed.

But as the night goes by, you were there, beside him. Looking out. Knowing that your brother, doesn't have much time left

________________

"Ehhhhh?! You faced two upper moons at the swordsmith village?!"

"Yeah, it was so exhausting [Name]-chaaannnnnnn!!!!" Mitsuri complained to you.

It's been  2 weeks since Mitsuri and Muichiro fought an upper moon at the Village. Mitsuri was able to go around while Muichiro is fine but still needs some rest considering his injuries and the poison needles of Gyokko. Tanjiro is also under recovery and Nezuko can now walk under the sun.

"KAW! KAW! KAW! ALL HASHIRA ARE BEING SUMMONED AT THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE! ALL HASHIRA ARE BEING SUMMONED AT THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE!"

My OC Fujii Shichi is kind of related to me... Kind of short but I'll make it longer next time(⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~