》13《

You were so exhausted that you ended up lying to the ground and was found by a certain kakushi sleeping on the ground.

They assisted you and gave you first aid before bringing you to the Butterfly Mansion together with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inozuke, Uzui and his wives.

You slowly opened your eyes as a slight ray of the sunshine passing through the window touches your skin.

You then looked at your sides and saw Gyomei sitting in a chair with his hands clapped , praying. "Welcome Back," he muttered as he rests his hand for a little bit. "I'm home," you said back as you smiled at him.

You wanted to sit but your body aches because of the recent fight with an upper moon. Gyomei then gently held your arms and your back as he helped you to sit.

"How many days am I asleep?" You questioned. A smile crept on his face as he clasped his hands together again. "Just 2 days," he answered as he added a short prayer thanking and wishing about your health.

"Just rest up for a week, you'll be able to go in a mission again after that," Shinobu said.

_____________________

".... it was intense, really," you said as you were telling Gyomei about the fight against the upper moon when someone knocked on the door.

There, you saw Uzui with a bandage on his arm and eyes. "Hey [Name], hey Himejima-san," he greeted as Gyomei nodded and you smiled.

Gyomei excused his self for a moment to give you and Uzui a space to talk, "Hey... I've heard that you're quitting the Corps," you said to him.

"Yes, yes I am. For now, I want to live happily with my wives. We may not live normal since we're Shinobis but we want to atleast have a happy life together without demons," he explained.

"They're so lucky."

"Then do you want to be one of em?"

"Are you an idiot?" You retorted back making him laugh his ass off. "Guess you found the right person, but not the right time," he then commented as he calmed between is laugh.

"Yeah, we're really busy this days and right now, we're so close on finally reaching Muzan," you whispered but then you remembered something.

"But hey, speaking of Muzan, I remembered something about what Daki and Gyutaro said to me. I don't know but they called me Lady [Name], claiming that I know them on my past life," you said to him making his eyes widen. "What? Is that also the reason why were you targeted by that thing you saw few years ago?"

"I don't know, but I guess so. I won't know unless I asked an upper demon myself. Since, I guess they're the only one who knows me in my 'past life' they kept on telling me."

________________________

The last day of your rest came in, as you were fixing your bed wearing your normal wisteria kimono, someone knocked on the door. You slide the door open and see Gyomei.

"Good morning [Name], pardon me for my intrusion," he said as he entered your room in the Butterfly Mansion.

"No, not at all." You replied with a smile.

"[Name], Would you mind having lunch with me? Just for a while, I know that you still need a rest," he asked politely. You were surprised by this and didn't expect that he'll remember the date that was cancelled.

"Sure, I won't mind, let's go?" You replied as the both of you went down to town and went over your favorite place to eat.

"I really love their mochi and all their foods," you smiled in happiness as you eat your food. Gyomei may not see you, how you eat and how cute/gorgeous/beautiful you are, he can feel you smiling and he knows that you are displaying a cute face while eating he wished he could see.

"Come on Gyomei, eat with me, this mochi tastes amazing," you beamed.

After eating, both of you strolled down the town and looked for some things to buy. Some foods for everyone in the Ubuyashiki Mansion and for the pillars.

Not paying much attention to your surroundings, you're now separated from Gyomei. But before you could even find him you heard a very familiar voice.

"Ara~ [Name]-san?" You suddenly looked behind you and saw Minami together with Akito. "It's been a long time, I guess," she said.

You swear you were not really close with Minami and both of you don't get along really well because of Akito. She misunderstood the thing between you and Akito causing her to get jealous pushing her to bully you every time. But that ended when you didn't agree about the engagement between you and Akito.

"It's been a long time indeed, Minami-san and Akito-san." You greeted as you bowed.

"[Name], here you are.... your acquaintances?" Gyomei said as he approached you. Him appearing made Minami take a step back and clear her throat.

"Yes, we are, Minami and Akito Morima, nice to meet you," she introduced and bowed.

"The feeling is mutual, Himejima Gyomei. Please accept our pardon, we need to leave now because of some matters in the Estate." he answered as he held your shoulders. "See you around," you said as you smiled at her making her face display an annoyed look.

"Let's go, Gyomei," you said as the both of you left. "She's trying to bully you." Not a question but a statement coming from Gyomei.

"Yeah, since Akito came, but I cancelled everything off so she doesn't have anything to do or say about me right now and I'm happy that they're happily married now," you replied.

"So we're going home now?" You added making him pray, "I'm sorry for I have created a sin, my mouth is now tainted with lies......."

"I lied about the matters in the Estate,"

Sorry for not updating that much but I'll finish this book. Luv yah🎋