》9《

After that fighting with the upper moon, Rengoku and his dad establish a relationship little by little including Senjuro of course. But the Rengoku's decided to make the first born to retire. Though he's still active as a demon slayer but as a mentor, he is no longer in the frontlines anymore.

As for the three, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were under the supervision of Shinobu once again to make them stronger and heal them.

There's still one month before your operation mission with Uzui. As for Gyomei, he still have 3 weeks before going off investigating in a mountain in his region.

You entered the estate because of the promised date you both talked about.

"[N-n-n-n-name]-s-s-s-san...!!" You saw Genya being flustered and shaking a little while holding his wooden sword.

You were about to tease him a little when someone tap your shoulder. "Just a little tease..." you pleaded the male who pat your shoulder which was Gyomei.

"No, [Name]. Come on, we still have a date to go to," he straightforwardly said making you flustered.

Him referring it as a date just make you go all flustered. Genya was amazed on your flustered state. Not only that but Gyomei being there made it more shocking to him.

You and Gyomei went on the shopping district to find something to buy. Tho it is Gyomei were talking about, finding something to buy for him would be hard.

"[Name]? What's wrong?"

"Oh- nothing really. Just thinking something." You said to him. You just decided to go and buy something that you could make yourself and gift it to him. Tho his birthday is not that far. Well for you to say least.

As the two of you were walking you saw your favourite coloured clip with your favorite flower as a design in one of the stalls in the market. You two passed by it but then, Gyomei took a hold of your hand and gently brought you in front of the stall.

"Come on, I'll pay for it," he said as you immediately denied it. "I-i-it's fine, Gyomei. You don't have to," you mumbled at him.

He then just sighed and eventually took the clip where he sensed you were looking at. He then hummed as he traced his fingers, trying to determine the pattern of the clip.

"I think this is [favorite flower] ... How much is this?" He asked the one who was selling it.

He then paid for the said clip and put it on your hair. "I think, it would suit you especially if its your favorite," he said with his lips tugging upward.

"Thank you," you mumbled making you go shy just a little. As the both of you trolled and go look for something to buy, you two decided to better go get something to eat before continuing on your date.

"Gyomei .."

"Yes?"

"Do you think we will be able to witness Muzan's fall?"

"I will ensure it, no matter what. This generation, or the generation we lead will do it. How about you, [Name]?"

"I also have this feeling that sooner or later we will."

"On the other hand, are you okay? You now occasionally visit the Butterfly Estate."

"I am, I also help Shinobu-chan on curing the injured demon slayers. Not that I doubt her ability but I don't want anyone to die after surviving a battle from a demon."

"Indeed. But pardon [Name]. Why didn't you marry Akito? The priest chooses him for you and he's undoubtedly nice."

"He is nice but the problem is I don't love him. No matter what it is, he might love me, I know that I won't be able to love him back. I don't want to take advantage of that love and his character. He might just wait for nothing, it's just wrong."

"Did you clear it out?"

"Yes, yes I did. And he understand my stand about the marriage."

"I-" Gyomei was cut off when his crow appeared in front of them. "KAW! KAW! IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO FUYUKA VILLAGE! A LOW RANK HAS BEEN SPOTTED!"

"..."

"I'm sorry [Name], I'll just spend my other time together with you."

"I understand, be careful as well."

"I will."