》16《

I'm sorry, I just got busy in my acads as an irregular student. I'm really sorry(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

__________________
"Ehhhhh?! You faced two upper moons at the swordsmith village?!"

"Yeah, it was so exhausting [Name]-chaaannnnnnn!!!!" Mitsuri complained to you.

It's been 2 weeks since Mitsuri and Muichiro fought an upper moon at the Village. Mitsuri was able to go around while Muichiro is fine but still needs some rest considering his injuries and the poison needles of Gyokko. Tanjiro is also under recovery and Nezuko can now walk under the sun.

"KAW! KAW! KAW! ALL HASHIRA ARE BEING SUMMONED AT THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE! ALL HASHIRA ARE BEING SUMMONED AT THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE!"
___________________

"I'm so jealous, why don't I ever get to face any upper rank demons?" Sanemi scoffed

"You can't control it but nearly everyone is running into them." Obanai replied to Sanemi as he then shifted his attention to Mitsuri and asked, "Mitsuri and Muichiro, how are you guys?"

"Oh! Right! I'm feeling better! Thank you for worrying, Obanai!" Mitsuri cheered. "Me too. Although I'm still not my full self," Muichiro responded.

"If we lose any more hashira, the demon Slayer corps will be in danger," Gyomei said as he clasped his hands together and teared up. You then looked at him and said, "However, it's good that they defeated two upper ranked demons and survived," you calmly said.

"You two unusually healed quickly as well this time. What happened?" Kocho asked. "I suppose the master will tell us about that too." Giyuu mentioned.

"You're gonna be wrong on that part, Giyuu," you thought.

"Thank you for waiting so long," a female voice interrupted them making them shift their attention in a certain direction. "I am Ubuyashiki Amane and I will represent Ubuyashiki Kagaya at today's hashira meeting."

She sat down gently and bowed down, "Due to Master Kagaya's worsening illness, he is no longer able to appear before you. He extends his heartfelt apology."

All of the hashira present in the meeting bowed down, "Understood. I pray from the bottom of my heart that the light of the master's life continues to burn even one day longer and that Lady Amane's spirit remains strong," Gyomei said.

"I am deeply grateful to all the hashira."

Amane raised her head and looked at the hashiras, "I believe you have already heard, but a demon has appeared who can withstand the sun. This means Muzan Kibutsuji will for her to with renewed vigor, so that he too, may conquer the sun. We'll sokn find ourselves in a full scale war."

"I have received reports that Kanroji and Tokito manifested marks with distinctive patterns during the fights against the upper rank 4 and 5. I would like them to tell us about the conditions that caused the marks to appear."

"Marks..?" Mitsuri asked.

"[Name]? Would you care to explain?"

You stood up and sat beside Amane, "The swordsmen who nearly defeated Muzan Kibutsuji using first breathing all manifested marks similar to demonic patterns."

"You may have heard such tales but now you know that they are all true," Amane continued. "This is the first time I've heard of it. Why was this information so hidden?" Sanemi asked. "Because many have tormented themselves over why the marks haven't appeared on them too, that's why." You answered.

Amane then continued, "Many if the details regarding the marks are unclear. Perhaps because it didn't seem important at the time. Or perhaps the information was lost in one of the many times the demon Slayer corps suffered near destruction."

"But the only records we have say .. "When the marked one arrives, the mark will appear in the others around that person as if in renosance," you mentioned.

"Those words appear in notes left by a swordsman who used the first breathing," Kiriya said.

"Now this at this time the first to manifest the mark did not have the rank of hashira... it was Kamado Tanjiro." Amane said.

"Well, we tried to ask Tanjiro about it but he was not sure about it," you sweat dropped remembering how Tanjiro tried to explain about it.

"And since the 2 hashira had an awakening, we wanted to know, Tokito and Kanroji."

"OH!! THAT ONE TIME? WELL MY BODY WAS SUPER LIGHT!! UM! UHMM! IT WAS LUKE WAHHH!!! LIKS WHOOMM!! FWAAA!!!! MY HEART AND STUFF WAS ALL BADUMP BADUMP AND MY EARS RANG LIKE PING!!! CRICK CRACK POP!!"

(Omggcan't!!😭)

Everyone stared at her even Obanai face palming himself.

"I wasn't aware receiving a mark but I guess doing those stuffs might cause the mark to appear on anyone. I'll tell you what they are." Muichiro said.

~little update y'all I'm gonna do the next one and post it tomorrow!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!🦋