》17《

"I wasn't aware receiving a mark but I guess doing those stuffs might cause the mark to appear on anyone. I'll tell you what they are."

_______________

"In the recent fight, I was poisoned and couldn't move. I used my breathing to slow my blood circulation and the spread of the poison," Muichiro started. "A boy who tried to help me nearly got killed and my lost memories returned. I was so angry that I couldn't control my emotions._

"I think my heart rate was more than two hundred beats per minute and my body felt hot like it was burnin and I think my temperature was over thirty-nine degrees Celsius."

"You could move in such a state? That could have been deadly!" Shinobu scolded. You nodded as well as Muichiro, "You're right, it was like being put through a sieve."

"Survival..."

"Survival.. us what separates those who manifest the mark from those who don't."

Amane looked at you as you silently looked at your palms, "A heart rate over two hundred per minute... what makes you think that your temperature was over thirty-nine degrees?" Amane asked Muichiro.

"Well, once when I was sick at the Butterfly Mansion, I had a fever and the thermometer said my temperature is thirty-nine. I felt the same way when the mark appeared."

"Tsk. can it really be that simple?" Sanemi scoffed. "I envy your simple mind for thinking that it's 'simple'." Giyu retorted.

"What?!"

"Nothing."

"It's urgent that all hashira manifest the mark."

"Agreed."

"And also, there is something, we would like you guys to know," you started.

You then relayed all about what happened to your mission with Gyomei. Most of Hashira got surprised by the sudden information but promised to treat you as [Name] Ubuyashiki.

After Amane left, Giyuu suddenly said some weird stuff about how he is different from others. But then, there are some proposals Gyomei has said.

Everyone was focused on the training except for one man.

Giyuu.

Knowing that Tanjiro will be able to handle Giyuu, you let him do his work to convince Giyuu to participate. That he is the one and only Water Hashira and no one else.

"Karasu, go and find Tamayo, relied this message to her...." you commanded the crow of your own brother.

As you were walking down the hall, you heard Shinobu's voice talking to someone. ".... you've really come around being honest with your feelings. Maybe this is a good time... the demon that killed our sister, Kanae. How about I tell you how to kill it?"

You didn't intervene, you know Shinobu told the other Hashiras about her plan except you and Giyuu. She knew, you both would not agree to it.

Suddenly, your crow, gave you a letter. News about your master. "I see. I wonder what he's feeling right now."

After a few weeks of training alone, you intervened in a plan that would change the course of your brother's life forever.

"Brother..." you called shocking him and his wife.

"[Name]? What are you doing here? You should be on your training. You're not supposed to be here," he said.

"So as you, and your family, Nii-chan," you said as you brought out a syringe, you knocked Amane and the twins out, injected Oyakata-sama some purple liquids. And evacuated them.

"Karasu, I want you to announce this after the explosion.."

You sat down as you then felt an intimidating aura, demonic aura of Muzan Kibutsuji.

"It's nice to see you again, Muzan Kibutsuji."

"Well, I was actually expecting your human brother, [Name]. And before you got to that life, I was your brother first. I was disgusted by how that clan never knew its place and has interfered with me constantly. But now, I'm not even facing the leader of the state." Muzan said.

"I am the newly appointed leader of the Ubuyashiki, don't forget that in this life, I am an Ubuyashiki, Onii-sama."

"Well, from the traces of him, he does smell like a corpse already."

"I suppose he does, sadly to admit but yes. But even with all of that, he's fighting to burn and defeat you, Onii-sama."

"And tonight that fragile dreams shatter. Be a demon, and be a Kibutsuji again."

"You may not know but you, Kagaya-niichan and you are of the same bloodline. You may not know but since it's been a thousand years you and our clan have not been that close."

"What are you trying to say, [Name]?"

"After you become a demon, Ubuyashiki has been cursed."

"It does not matter, all I merely need is Nezuko, and I will soon achieve it."

"Your dream will not come true, Onii-sama," you said as you smiled at him. "You are extremely confident that Nezuko is hiding in a secure place, aren't you [Name]?"

"Hmmm," you shaked your head. "I have a question, Onii-sama. If you die, all of the demons will perish right?"

You saw how the shock and anger was written on his face, "That got your attention, that means Kagaya-niichan is right."

"I might as well kill you, and revive you as a demon. Are you done talking?"

"Yes, I am, Thank you, Onii-sama."

A large explosion was heard all over the place, getting the attention of the whole demon slayer.

"EMERGENCY SUMMON!! EMERGENCY SUMMON!!"