》8《

After doing your mission in Sakurako Mountain. The kakushi arrived At the scene and made their way on the injured demon slayers. The only greatest casualties was demon slayers losing some legs or hand. There's no dead and everyone made sure to kill every last one of the demons.

As you walk around, your bad feelings for Rengoku's mission only increases. You were about to walk away when a kakushi noticed you. "[Name]-sama?"

"I'm going to Rengoku's division will you guys please take care of this? I'll be back." You said and left in a blink of an eye. It is still not nearing dawn and you increased you speed in running besides yours and Rengoku's area was not far from each other.

As you were nearing the division you immediately sense a stronger demon. Which is you're sure, an upper moon. You took off and after some minutes you saw a train and heard a voice.

" ... I will fulfil my duty here and I won't let anyone die here!"

You recognized that voice. It's Rengoku.

As the demon started Saying something about  Rengoku being a demon and attack when you interfered the fight.

"What the-"

As the dust disappears your presence was revealed that anyone of them didn't sensed. "Kamado-kun, I told you to be careful," you said with a more calmer than usual voice

You raised your  sword in front of you and faced the demon whom you read in his eyes the kanji of Upper 3.

Akaza distant his self as you look at Tanjiro. "Kamado-kun, please get out of here. Bring Rengoku-san with You."

"I can still fight! [Name]-"

"Rengoku Kyojuro! Please let me handle this. Do what I say. I'm still your senior," you said as he just complied so as Tanjiro

As they were out of sight you look at the demon in front of you. "Sorry to mention but I don't fight woman so I'll just target Kyojuro again," as he was about to jump away and follow them, you charge in making him block your sword and jump away. Cutting his arms in the process.

"Hmm ... So this is Kyojuro's senpai' s strength. I must admit, you're strong." He said as he charge in but noticed that the sun is rising. He then back away.

"I don't have a plan to kill you nor hurt you but we should cut this. [Name]." He said getting your name from Rengoku who mentioned it earlier.

"Might as well, Demon-san." You mumbled as he was not on your sight anymore.

A commotion then started as you saw Tanjiro fighting the kakushi. "[Name]-san!"

You immediately went to Tanjiro making him stop fighting. "Are you okay, [Name]-san? Are you hurt?!" You gently smiled at Tanjiro and pat  his head.

"Don't worry, I'm not hurt. But stop moving around so much because you are injured and it might grow bigger."

He calmed down and let the kakushi as you went to Rengoku who got hurt badly.  "Let me handle him," you said and the kakushi complied almost immediately.

"Rengoku, I'm sorry for this. Especially using my seniority to gain authority." You mumbled as you tend his wounds.

"I don't mind it but , thank you  [Name]-san but-"

"You're so amazing." You mumbled cutting him off making him stare at you as you tend his injuries.

"You've grown so fast. You're so amazing, you've worked so hard and I want you to live longer. I don't wanna lose someone again. And you're one of those whom I treasured, Rengoku." You said to him.

"Ruka-san is watching and i know that she's proud of you," you said as he smiled again and hugged you.

The hug surrounding the both of you were like a younger brother seeking a love from an older sister.

"Thank You, [Name]-san."

You pat his back and hug him back, "I'm always here."