》18《

A large explosion was heard all over the place, getting the attention of the whole demon slayer.

"EMERGENCY SUMMON!! EMERGENCY SUMMON!!"

------

The pillars tried to go to the mansion as fast as they can but a large explosion stopped them. Thinking that the head of the Demon Slayer Corps died.

"[NAMEEE]!!!"

"She has the smile of Buddha but even then she blew herself up! I made a mistake. I judged [Name] and the Ubuyashiki to be a normal human but they're a complete nutjob. I figure she's up to something but not something like this! A viper indeed, hiding her murderous intent awe me!—"

"FLESH SEED! BLOOD DEMON TECHNIQUE!"

He was immobilized by the technique that was used to him, he was then stabbed as he then saw a familiar face, "Tamayo!! Why are you here?!"

"You absorbed my fist, Muzan. Do you have any idea what's inside it?" Tamayo said as she smiled angrily. "A drug to turn demons back to humans. So? Is it working?!"

"You shouldn't be able to..."

"Oh, but I've done it! The situation completely changed. Though it would have been impossible for me alone!"

"You are a stubborn woman Tamayo. And your hatred towards me is unjust. Who killed your husband and your kids? Was it me? Not at all. Nobody but you. You ate them all up."

"IF I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN, I WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME A DEMON!! ALL I WANTED WAS TO NOT DIE FROM MY DISEASE!! I JUST WANTED TO SEE MY KIDS GROW UP...!!!"

"Then you killed a whole bunch of human after that. Was that an illusion to you? I noticed you had a lot of fun eating those humans." Muzan said smiled as he hold Tamayo's face and dug his fingers on her face until blood run down to her face.

"THAT'S RIGHT!! I KILLED MANY PEOPLE  AFTER FALLING INTO THE DEPTHS OF DESPAIR. SO TO PAY FOR THAT SINS YOU AND I ARE DYING HERE!! HIMEJIMA-SAN!"

Gyomei then came jumping from the roofs with his weapon as he chanted his techniques, "Namu Ami dabutsu!"

He hit Muzan on his head trying to eliminate him but Muzan was able to regenerate. Muzan and Gyomei started a battle with Tamayo having her fist stab on Muzan. One by one, the hashiras arrived and saw Muzan.

"YOU BITCH WHAT DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!!!"

"OYAKATA-SAMA!!"

"OYAKATA-SAMA!"

"IT'S MUZAN!! KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!! THIS GUY WON'T DIE EVEN IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD OFF!!"

The Pillars's eyes widened as they stood there at shock now seeing the King of the Demons being restrained in front of them. As they familiarize the feature of the monster in front of them, everyone of them unleashes skills to eliminate him for good.

"Breath of Mist, Fourth Form—"

"Breath of Insect, Butterfly Dance—"

"Breath of Snake, First Form—"

"Breath of Love, Fifth Form—"

"Breath of Water, Third Form—"

"Breath of Wind, Seventh Form—"

"Dance of the Fire God Sunflower Dance—"

Every one of them was stopped when the ground collapsed and was transformed into a certain dimension in which they were divided into groups trying to spread them as much as possible.

Giyuu and Tanjiro are together, meanwhile Obanai and Mitsuri end up in the same place, meanwhile there is Muichiro and Gyomei.

"It's an incredible number of demons right?" Muichiro said as they started running.

"An embodiment of the lower rank kizuki. They're trying to wear us down," Gyomei simply replied.

"What about Oyakata-sama?"

"He died one step ahead of us—"

"KAW! KAW! DECEASED, UBUYASHIKI [NAME] IS DEAD!"

"What...?" Gyomei's eyes widened as he stopped running hearing the name on the crow's announcement. "[Name]-neechan..? No.." Muichiro whispered.

"SHE SACRIFICED HERSELF AND BLEW UP THE MANSION TO CAPTURE MUZAN!"

"MUZAN!!" Muichiro yelled as he tried to stop his tears. "I'LL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER BEFORE WE SEND YOU TO HELL!!" Gyomei tried to hide it but the veins popped on this head as he tried to calm his self. "Don't worry, everyone feels the same."

Just a short update for y'all~