》11《

After Tanjiro or Sumiko entered Tokito as for Inosuke/Inoko entered Ogimoto and since Zenitsu/Zenko can play shamisen so well, he was able to make it inside the Kyogoku house.

"Now for us both, we'll be separating to look for the demon as well," Uzui said as you nodded, going off to the opposite direction where Uzui is headed.

You disguised yourself as man so you can have yourself as a customer in the district. The direction where you went was where Zenitsu was. The Kyogoku House.

It's been a few hours since they got in and it is safe to visit Zenitsu knowing that he is still there. "Welcome, Kagaya-sama, you visit again," the house father said, as he was the one who meet with you. Yes by the way, you used your brother's first name for the meantime

"Unfortunately Hinatsuru was nowhere to be seen-"

"Its okay, I just want to find a young girl, well you see, my sister wants to have a right hand. If you may, I want to buy a young girl from this house for her." You reasoned out.

"Of course, Kagaya-sama," he said as he called all the young females of house Kyogoku. He even got late since he talk to one of the ladies in the house.

"Is there a problem?" You asked.

"Well, one of the newest and youngest girl here disappeared. Her name is Zenko."

"May I ask why?"

"We don't know but it was right after she got into trouble involving another young girl and Warabihime Oiran, and then she was nowhere to be seen."

"And where's the young girl involved?"

"That's her," the house father said pointing a girl. You smiled and then decided to take her. "Well then, I'll take her." You said as you pay the man.

After asking for the other event, you asked your standby demon slayers to get the girl to the butterfly mansion and leave everything on Uzui and your shoulders.

You reported this to Uzui whom called the other two from their specific houses. "Where's Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'm afraid about this news I'm about to tell but he is not coming." You said to him as Uzui continued some words. "Zenitsu isn't coming."

"What do you mean Zenitsu isn't coming, Uzui-san?" Tanjiro asked, traced with worriedness on his face.

"I want to help my wives, but it led me to make bad choices. [Name]-San just told me that Zenitsu is missing when she visits the Kyogoku House, according directly to the master of the house." He said and Tanjiro looked at you.

You looked directly into Tanjiro's eyes, "You and Inosuke must leave the Hanamichi, it's not that I doubt your skills, but this is a fight between an Upper Moon. Uzui and I will find Zenitsu, Makio, Hinatsuru and Suma by ourselves."

"To survive means victory, don't waste the chance." Uzui mentioned as the back the of you disappeared within a second. "Wait!"