》4《

1 years later

1 years gone by after the hashira increased by one more member. It was a female demon slayer was promoted to be the love hashira named Kanroji Mitsuri. Making it ten hashiras.

On one event you were called by your brother with Shinobu and Giyu to help the other demon slayer in Natagumo mountain but instead of you tagging along. Kagaya held you down only to stay there for a little while.

"[Name], do you know what you've done?" He calmly asked with a sign of slight disappointment.

"What is it?" You asked back making him sigh. "We've found out that you and Giyu let a demon escape and even let his brother to be a demon slayer under Urokodaki's hands," he said making your eyes widen.

"H-h-how-?!"

"We've sensed it [Name], his Kasugai also said the same. But I need you to risk your life for the demon. If ever she eat humans you need to commit seppuku along with Giyu and Urokodaki as well as the brother of the demon," he said as you silenced for a bit.

"It is my fault I didn't stopped Giyu but I've seen it with my own eyes that she protected her brother so, of course I'll do. Either she did eat a single flesh or even drink a drop of blood. I'll commit seppuku wherever I am," you said making Kagaya smile.

"But you're grounded," he said in all of a sudden.

"Eh?"

"I said you're grounded, I told you to not tell any lies from me because I knew you were good at it, so you will not be able to go out the estate for a week and will receive a little scolds from the kids," he said making your soul go out of your body.

You know that the 5 kids will not let this opportunity slip since you always scold them when you had to, they would talk nonstop for you to groan and cover your ears but you can't since it's a rule of scolding which you created.

Kagaya is strict when it comes to rules also he's so strict with teaching his kids because male members in the Ubuyashiki Clan could not go beyond 30 years of age and he's now 23.

As the meeting was called, you're right by of the kids being scolded.

Meanwhile ...

The Kakushi aggressively woke the poor young boy, "Hey wake up ...! Hey I said Wake Up!"

"Wake... HEY WAKE UP! HEY YOU! ARE YOU PLANNING ON SLEEPING ALL DAY! WAKE UP, WILL YOU?!"

The boy wearing the hanafuda earrings woke up as he then looked around.

"I heard he was the demon slayer accompanied by a demon, and here I was looking for someone flamboyant yet here you are looking not," Uzui said.

"And now, we'll put this boy in a trial! I see!" Rengoku literally exclaimed with his known bright smile.

"W-who are thes-" he was about to speak what he was wondering when the Kakushi cut him off. "Don't talk, not yet! You're in the presence of the hashira!"

He started to look around as he examined every one of the hashira looking at him. "This is the Demon Slayer Headquarters and you're about to put in trial, Kamado Tanjiro," Shinobu informed the young teen.

"But before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've co-" Shinobu was cut off when Rengoku suddenly interrupted her. "There's no need for a trial, protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him in our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!"

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm taking max flamboyance!" Uzui then commented.

"What a pitiful sight this is. The poor soul."

"The hashiras are talking to you what are you looking at?!" The Kakushi explained. "They are the strongest demon slayer but they're still lacking a member."

" ...hashira"

"Let's put him out of misery"

"Yeah, and let's do it flamboyantly!"

The boy then yelled his sister's name as well as His friends.

"Forget that, what will we do to Tomioka? Just seeing him without restraint give me headache. As what kocho told us, he's also guilty for breaking the rules. What will we do to him? How should we make him take the responsibility? What punishment will we give? Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?" Obanai retorted pointing Giyu who was looking away. It's also he doesn't want you to get involved as well.

"Tomioka-san did come along without resisting so where's the harm. Besides I'm more interested to this boy's story despite of being a demon slayer he's carrying a demon with him. I'd like to hear the explanation from the boy himself. Needless, what he's done is against the Demon Slayer Corps rule," Shinobu said.

Tanjiro was shocked about it on what Shinobu said, "you're aware of that aren't you? Now tell us, why are you travelling with a demon, Tanjiro Kamado?"

He did explained that the demon was his sister, despite from the disagrees coming from the hashira he managed to atleast tell them that he will fight with his sister and swore that she won't eat humans.

Everything was slowing down a bit but Shinazugawa revealed his self with the box in his hands.

And as the commotion started to get heated because Tanjiro headbutted Sanemi for stabbing Nezuko, Kagaya arrived.

"The master has arrived," Kanata and Kiriya said.