Superfreak

Meredith wakes up to the knocking on her bedroom door, looking over as it opens to see one of her persons walk in, "Cristina?"

"Owens at the hospital, and I..." Cristina whispers, "Forget it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Come on." Meredith says, scooting back until she's touching Derek's side, "Come on."

Cristina hesitates, looking over to Derek, "Well, that's— that's— that's kinda weird."

"Oh, he's asleep. Get in."

Cristina sighs, walking over and crawling into bed. They sleep for about an hour until another knock wakes them up, this time Solace at the door. The girl doesn't say anything, just stands there.

Cristina moves over, making room between her and Meredith while the blonde waves her over, "Come on."

Solace silently walks over, laying between them. Both girls cuddle up to her, Meredith throwing the cover them.

It's quite for a few moments, Solace's voice coming out it a whisper, "I-I didn't want to be alone."

"I know." Meredith tells her, "It's okay. I know."

A few hours later, the girls dead asleep now, Derek rolls over in bed, throwing his arm over his wife's hip. He feels two more hands behind her, lifting his head with a tired and confused expression to see her two friends laying in bed behind her. He turns back over in bed slowly, choosing to ignore it.

"Almost all of the surgeons in your program have been cleared to operate. The remaining cases will be referred to Dr.Wyatt, when she feels there ready." Dr.Perkins tells the attending's the next morning at their meeting.

"What about Yang and Adler? What's the timeline there?" Derek asks.

Webber answers, "Dr.Perkins felt that we should assign Dr.Yang to something low stress for a few months— research, admin duties."

"Administration? That's the best you can do?" Derek asks, "Put her on my service."

"She's not on anyones service, Derek." Webber shakes his head, "She'll be in the hospital, she just won't go near a surgery."

"Well, you do that, and she'll leave. She will not come back to this program. Put her on my service."

Hunt sighs, "I already tried it, Shepherd."

Callie agrees, "Hunt's right, she's not ready."

"She wasn't ready before, maybe she's ready now." Bailey offers.

"She crawled under a table in the O.R. two weeks ago." Dr.Perkins reminds.

"What about Solace? What's your plan for her?" Derek asks.

Webber sits back, "Dr.Adler has chosen to take an indefinite leave of absence."

"What?"
"She quit?"