Second Opinion

Solace is at the nurses station, filling out some charts, when Jackson walks up, kissing her cheek and noticing Cristina at the computer, "Oh, the prodigal Yang returns

Solace is at the nurses station, filling out some charts, when Jackson walks up, kissing her cheek and noticing Cristina at the computer, "Oh, the prodigal Yang returns. We've missed you."

"Yes, hi. Blah, blah, pleasantries." She waves her hand, turning to him, "Hey, uh, what do you know about the new cardio chief— Jeff Randal?"

"Russell." Jackson corrects her, "Nothing."

"Yeah. No one named Jeff has ever done anything substantial." Cristina comments.

Solace rolls her eyes at the girl, "You haven't even met him."

Cristina shrugs, "Mmm. I gotta go meet this Jeff Schmuck, then."

Jackson looks over to Solace, nudging her to get her attention and gesturing to the chair the dark hair doctor vacated, "You should sit while you fill those out."

"I'm okay." Solace laughs. Since finding out two weeks ago that they were expecting, Jackson has been, protective.

Hovering might actually be a better word for it, but Solace doesn't really mind. She finds it cute. He's constantly bringing her waters and crackers and checking up on her throughout the day. He's takin everything fully and is now, already, in full parenting mode. And since he can't parent their child, he's parenting her.

But again, Solace finds it cute.

Jackson just sighs, knowing he can't force her to rest, "Fine, just, don't be on your feet all day. Alright?"

"Promise." Solace says, looking down at her chart again. Jackson smiles as he watches her, reaching out to move a piece of hair from in front of her face and pushing it behind her ear. His pager goes off, making him kiss her cheek, lingering for a moment, and leaving to go back to work.

Alex scoffs, having watched the whole interaction, "Is it just me, or have they gotten worse?" He asks Meredith.

"They're in love with, Alex. Leave them be." The blonde rolls her eyes.

***

"At this point, It's about assessing these emotional damages." One of the hospital lawyer, says, "So, we'll need to hear everything."

"Today we would like to get some statements about, uh, continued physical, but also mental or emotional difficulties you might have suffered since the crash." Anther lawyer says.

"You want us to describe, in detail, all of our trauma?" Solace asks him. Jackson reaches out, grabbing her hand and squeezing it, trying to give her some support, but also not liking the idea himself.

"Well, uh, it's important." The man stutters under her harsh glare, "Almost anything can be helpful to monetize your injuries."

Solace scoffs, "Monetize? You think we've went ahead with the lawsuit to get as much monetary gain as we can?"