Chapter 1

I watch dad stop Damian from killing Jason, who was hiding behind Alfred with a sheepish smile. "I said I was sorry!" Damian just glared at him. I shake my head while eating a chocolate cookie. Tim saw me and walk up towards me. "Hey little sis, how was school?" He asked as he petting my head. "It was good." I said it simply. Tim smiled, "Well that good to hear." I look at my brothers with a curious look. "Did Jason tease Damian again?" I ask. Tim nodded with a sigh. "Yeah. Jason really like tease him." I look at him with raised eyebrow. "You do the same thing though."

"Yeah, but I'm not asking a death wish from demon spawn."

I rolled my eyes as dad calmed Damian down and hugged me. "Hey sweetie. How's your day?" I smiled and hugged dad back. "Good."

Everyone's heart just melted seeing y/n adorable smile. "Aww, my cute little sis. Is so adorable!" Jason snatch y/n from Bruce, squeezing her tight. "J-jason!" Y/n wheeze.

"Hey dude, stop hugging her. You gonna kill her." Tim said. Jason looked at Tim dramatically. "How can you said that my dear brother. I'll never hurt my little sister!" He exclaims. Squeezing me even tighter. Damian then kicks Jason right on his face, causing him to let go. Damian let out his famous "Tt"

I just let out a tired sigh before slowly sneaking away from them and went straight into my room and dropped my bookbag on the floor and lay flat on my bed. Then I heard my phone got a notification. I got my phone out of my pocket and saw a message. I frown seeing the name of the text message. I ignore it but he keep sending me messages and about 30 minutes. He then start to call me. I reluctantly answer the called.

"What do you want now?" I growl out.

"Babe, finally you answer me!" jake said.

Jake is the most popular baseball player in my school. Jake had that classical handsome face and wears the school leather jacket thing. And he's also playboy and an bully. Of course I avoid him and tried to pay attention in school. But out of the popular girls in my school, for some reason he chose me.

I hide my identity of being an Wayne and Damian heard of Jake tried to get close to me. Damian threaten Jake to stay away from me. It did work for a while but he secretly send these very cringy love letters in my locker. Tbh I thought I was gonna barf after reading some of it.

You may be wondering of why I have his number and why is he calling me "babe?" Well my so call "friend" give him my number and she even told him that I'm into him. I confronted her about it and she said the unbeliveble thing that I ever heard of.

"You're lucky that I did this for you. Without me, you'll be still be alone in that boring library with no friends to hangout to. And not be rude or anything but lets face it Y/n, nobody wants to hang out with you for looking plain and being poor an all. I'm only friends with you because I feel sympathy seeing that you don't have friends."

I would laugh at her face hearing her reason for being my friend but I didn't. Instead I just look at her with blank face and told her this so call friendship was over and just walk off.

However after she tell him my number. He instantly called me and send me text messages. Saying these things like.

"You should have told me that you feel the same way!"

"I can tell that you were jealous when I was talking to the other girls."

"If you want me that badly. You should have ask."

Even when I was in school he still texting me or calling me. I had no chose but to turn off my phone.

"How many times do I have to tell you. Don't call me babe." I told him.

"But why not? We're dating." Jake said. I let out an annoy sigh.

"We are NOT dating. Get this through your dumb brain of yours jake. We are not dating." With that I hung up and block his number. "Sigh, If he keep doing this. I'm gonna kill him." I mutter under my breath.

"Who are you gonna kill?" I look over my shoulder to see dad looking at me with a raise eyebrow. I sigh, "It's nothing dad, it just this playboy guy keeps calling/messages me non stop." I said handing him my phone. Dad grab it and look at all the messages that he sent me. I saw my dad narrow his eyes before looking up to me. "Why do you have this boy number?" Dad ask. "Well my so call friend told him my number without telling me first." I said. "Apparently, he wants to date me instead the other girls in school. I don't why he wants to date me but I told him no when he ask me to date him. But when my "friend" gave my number to him, she said that I like him and I want to keep a secret. That's why he keep calling/message me non stop." I explain to dad.

Dad walk up to me and sit beside me. "If he's bothering you then i will take care of it." Dad said but I shake my head. "No I want to take care of it dad. I don't want to bother you with my problems."

Dad picks me up and hug me. "Your my daughter. You can share your problems with me or with your brothers and Alfred. You are very important to us and this boy bothering you then I will have a chat with him." I laugh. "Having a chat with him as in you gonna use your famous batman glare and threaten him." I said with a raise eyebrow. "I wouldn't say threaten him." Dad said with a smug smile. I started to laugh. "I love you dad." Dad replied "I love you too my fuzzy koala."

"I'm not a fuzzy koala." I pout.

"Haha Whatever you say sweetie."