Chapter 17

Y/n POV

I open my eyes slowly, blinking few times from the sudden light. My eyes adjust to the light and I look my surroundings. I'm standing right next to the tree of souls but I don't see anyone. "Y/n..." A soft soothing voice said, I look behind me where the voice have come from. A few feet away from was a na'vi woman. I notice her appearance that she looks different than any na'vi I have seen. Her pearl white hair lays softly against her shoulders, her bright amber eyes shine with kindness and wisdom. I also notice her marks were glowing. 

I felt a fimilar prescence and I instantly knew who this na'vi woman was. 

"Eywa?..." I said, shock to see her in front of me.

"Yes child...I am Eywa..." Her voice said with soothing voice.

I look up at the tree of souls for a moment before looking back at her. I have so many questions in my head right now but I didn't know where to start. 

"I can tell you have many questions right now my child..." Eywa said. I only nod in response. 

"Great mother...do you know how I...got here in this world?" I softly ask her.  She shook her head.

"I fear that I don't have that answer my child." My heart felt a little heavy at her answer.

"Oh...I understand great mother..." My voice wavered a bit. Eywa slowly walk towards me and put a hand on my cheek, softly stroking it like a mother tried to comfort their child.

"I know that you are hurting my child." Eywa said to me. I look down but Eywa cup my face in her hands and spoke.

"My child...you need to remember that you have friends with you now and will hep you along the way. Your friends are still waiting for you to wake up...Including your mate." Eywa look at me and place her hand on my belly. "I will always be with you Y/n." My eyes widen and before I can speak, I was then envelope in bright light again.

I slowly open my eyes and saw familiar yellow eyes pierce down at me. 

"Tsu'tey?..." Tsu'tey smile, relief in his eyes and hold my face in his hands.

"I'm here, Y/n." I slowly sat up with the help of Tsu'tey and saw that I'm my avatar body. I look over to see my human body with no mask on my human face. It felt strange to see me in front of me. Jake, grace and the others gathering around me and hug me tightly.  

"We thought we lost you for a moment kid!" Grace said and I softly smile and hug them tightly for a few moments. "Not to ruin the mood guys but...I'm naked." I said, blushing. The others quickly realized and they immediately let go except for Tsu'tey who cover me with his body. Mo'at comes over and drape me with a blanket over my shoulders. I thank her and hold the blanket close to my body.

Jake then turn towards Tsu'tey and ask him to translate of what he gonna say to the people. Tsu'tey nodded and stand next to him. Jake turn his head to the na'vi and open his mouth.

"The sky people sent us a message, that they can take whatever they want, and no one can stop it...Well we will send them a message." I look up at Jack. "You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you." Tsu'tey turn his head as he translate to the people. 

I watch Jake giving his speech to the people with determination  across his face. Something inside of me stir and look at the na'vi, my friends and Tsu'tey. I close my eyes and  as I listening to the rhythmic sound of the heartbeat. "We are one." I open my eyes open as the na'vi people let out roar of cheers once Jake finished his speech.

Then my skin started to tingle and out of the corner of my eye, I see my hair began to change color. Pearl white color and my hair then glow brightly and my markings also glow as well. I see everyone turn their head towards me and stare at me in awe. Tsu'tey have wide eyes as he stare at me, he walk towards me and suddenly bow his head to me. Every na'vi then follow Tsu'tey and bow to me and began to pray. Grace stand stare with Norman as she watch the scene unfold before her.* "Well...I'll be damn." *She softly mutter under her breath.