Chapter 2

The next day, me and Damian were drop off at the school by Alfred and went ahead to the school gates. As we were about to go in Damian suddenly stop me. "Is that imbecile is bothering you again?" Damian suddenly ask me. I know he was talking about Jake but I shake my head. Damian just look at me before letting out a sigh. "I know you are lying to me sis." I felt my lips form into a straight line. "Y/n you know you can tell us anything right?" I look at him for a moment before slowly nodded my head. We then heard the bell ring and we head towards our classes.

"Okay class, we are gonna learn about the most dangerous Villians in Gotham today." My art teacher, Mr. Matthew said with a wide smile.  We all look eachother confused as the others were also whispering. One of students raise her hand. 

"Yes, Rose?" Mr. Matthew ask.

"Why are we learning about the most dangerous villains in Gotham?"

Mr. Matthew just shrug his shoulder. "Nothing in particular. I just love about their color." We just look at him weirdly.

I got out my sketch book from my book bag and did some drawings and some little doodling. Some time past, class was over and I was walking through the hallway to get to my next class when I suddenly felt someone push me to the ground. I heard giggling and I look over to see karen along with her followers looking at me with a smug grin on their faces. "Well, well, well. Look who it is girls. The poor nerd is on the ground. Like the begger that she is." Then they started laughing. 

"Aww, is the poor girl gonna cry? Why don't you go to your mommy or daddy." I slowly got up from the ground while dusting off some dirt from my uniform. I use dad famous batman glare at them causing them to flinch. I slowly walk up to Karen and whisper to her ear. "Keep pushing my buttons and your gonna regret it for pushing me over the edge. I'm not a nicest person than your think or better yet, I like to see you tried to humiliate me again." I whisper into her ear and walk away leaving my ex-friend standing there with frighten expression on their face.

School was over and me and Damien were walking out the school together seeing Alfred in front of us holding the door. We got in as Alfred close the door and then drive us back to home. "Yo sis, I heard that you threaten your friend at the hallways." Damien said. I just shrug at them. "Ex-friend. And besides she just picking on me so I just simply have a little chat with her." I said in monotone. Damien just sweat drop. "Why do I feel like you spending too much time with father." I laugh. "Maybe I am." I saw Aldfred shaking his head before focusing on the road.

We arrive our house and went inside. I walked towards my room open my door and closing it behind me. "Well I need to finish my study guide for tomorrow test. Ugh I really hate math." I started working on my algebra study guide and finished around after 2 hours. "Finally finished!" I sigh in relief. I put everything away and then pull out my journal from the desk drawer and start to write.

Nov 21, 2019

Today was bad; my ex-friend with her followers came up to me today and push me on to the ground. They were laughing and then comment me as a poor nerd with no friends. But It wasn't all bad though. I did dad famous glare and I was glad seeing that they were intimated by me.

But before that, Jake was really starts to bug me trying to make me to date him. Does he have any brain cells at all or doesn't have any respect towards people that have boundries? But even worse that he tried to force himself on me! Well I taught him a good lesson and felt good. I hope that this will stop him from bothering me for a while.

though today was good in someway and from what I heard in the news, the Joker had finally got caught and put in Arkham Asylum again. But knowing the Joker. He won't be there for long.

While Y/n was writing in her journal. Y/n suddenly felt a strong wind behind her. Confused she turn around only to find a black portal in front of her. Y/n didn't have time to react when she felt herself being suck in. The black portal it instantly disappear.