Chapter 6

"Jake what are you doing?" I ask, watching him breaking off a branch. 

"I'm making a spear." He explain before he pulling out his knife. I only let out sigh.

Once he finish it, we both start walk through the forest. Jake look on gaurd as he held the spear in his hands. I walk a little behind him though. I subconsciously drag my fingers through the leaves. However I stop moment when I felt a light touch on my shoulder. I look over to see a jellyfish like creature sitting on my shoulder, softly bounce. My mind took a moment before my eyes widen.

Wait is this the atokirina? I thought before looking back at Jake who is now farther away before looking back the wood spirit. It seems like it sit comfortably and don't want to leave anytime soon. I mentally shrug my shoulder before start to walk again. About some time, we stop near a tree and Jake then pull off his Jacket and wrap it around the spear. 

"F/n stay here. I'm going to find something to lit the torch." Jake says before going off into the trees.

"Wait Jake!" I tried to call him back but is too late. I let out a sigh. 

"Great, he gonna get himself kill." I mumble under my breath before looking at my shoulder to see the wood spirit is still there. Well I least had a bit of company.

As I sit, looking up at the night sky. I can hear viperwolves clear as day. Sounds like that they are close. I look around me to see movements through the leaves. There was a momement of silence but then Viperwolves emerge from the bush and gather around me. My heart stop for a moment and didn't dare to move. However, the viperwolves didn't attack but instead they just watch me. I slowly start to relax seeing that they won't harm me.

"Hey, get away from her!" Jake shouted at them appearing out now with a lit up torch. They turn their heads and snarl at him. Jake swing the torch at them as he comes running towards me. He hit few of them with the torch and stands in front of me protectively. A viperwolves attacks Jake but he hit again before pulling out his knife. One of them knocks Jake down and Jake slash it. The viperwolve let a whine and went off to the jungle. The others then attack Jake. I ran after the wound creature with some viperwolves running behind me. I find it near a tall trees, licking it's swallow wound. The viperwolves behind me ran over to it's companion. The wounded creature let out some whimpers. My heart ache. I walk over and sat in front of it. it growl at me. 

"It's alright little one. I mean no harm to you or your campanion." I quietly said to them. "I just want to help you. If you let me." The creature look at me hesitant before slowly nodded to me. I smile. Thank you little one. "This take only a few seconds." Then I put both my hands out and use my powers. I saw the wound start to close up and about few seconds. The wound disapeared. All of them look surprise, seeing the wound on their companion was gone. Huh I can use my powers still.

"There you go little one. Good as new." The viperwolve chatter happily before licking on my face. I let out a giggle and pet it. "F/n! F/n where are you!?" I heard Jake. I stand up looking at the small pack. "I had to go now. I need to get back to my friend." All of them whimper, not wanting me to go. "We will see each others again I promise." With that I left. "F/n, where are you?!"

"Jake over here!" I yelled out. Jake came into view with a na'vi women behind him. Jake instantly ran and automatically pulls me a tight hug.

"You're alright. Where were you.?!" Jake question.

I was about to answer when we saw the na'vi woman leaving causing Jake to chase after her. I quickly follow behind him.

"Hey, wait up! Where're you going? Wait a secound. I just wanted to say thank you for killing those things-" The na'vi woman whipped around smacking Jake with her bow, causing him to fall on his butt. She tip her bow to Jake neck. .

"Don't thank. You don't thank for this. This is sad. Very sad only." She hiss.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Whatever I did, I'm sorry." Jake said, sitting up.

"All this is your fault. They did not need to die." She says.

"My fault? They attacked me, how am I the bad guy?" He question.

"Your fault!" She hisses again.

"You're like a baby. Making noise, don't know what to do." I had to hold my laugh when she said that.

"Well, if you love your little forest friends, why not let us kill our asses?" Jake got up and her face soften.

"Why save you?"

"Yeah, why save us? Jake motion to the two of us.

"...You have strong heart. No fear." She says softly before her face turn into a scowl.

"But stupid, ignorant like a child!" She said and began to walked away.

"Well if I'm a child, maybe you should teach me. Teach us." Jake offers.

"Sky people cannot learn, you do not see."She then jump on a tree brach and continuing walking.

"Teach us to see." He says as we weave through the trees.  I peer down over the branch. Fear hit me like a truck and instantly stop.

"F/n?" Jake turn around to see me frozen in my spot.  Jake came up to me and grab my hand with ressaurance squeeze. 

"Hey I got you, you can hold my hand." I look at him with a nod. Then I felt a familar light touch on my head. I raise my hand before pulling away to see another wood spirit. Jake and I look up see many more coming down and landing on me. The woman came up to us, surprised and awe in her expression.

"What are those?" I turn to see both of them stare at me. One of them landed on Jake hand before floating back to me.

"Seeds from the sarced tree very pure spirits." She says in awe.

"Come." The woman simply says before walking again. Jake look over me concern with I gave him a ressaurance nod.I took a deep breath before starts to walk up the branch with arms out letting the wood spirit sit comfortable on me. Jake chuckle and began to follow the woman.

"Where are we going?" Jake ask.

"What's your name?" He ask again but the woman didn't answer his qustion as she kept on walking. I follow behind them and felt the fear I had few moments ago gone. When suddenly I felt something wrap around my ankles and I let out a scream falling off the branch.

"F/n!" I heard Jake shout. 

I sat up quickly and tried to pull off the strange rope off my ankles. Jake help me to pull off the strange ropes off of my ankles and help me to stand up. Then we see na'vi people came up to us ridding their direhorse, aiming their bow at us. I flinch and Jake held his hands up. The woman jump in front of us.

"Calm, people, Calm." She said to the other na'vi's. One got off of his horse, which caught my attention. Awooga! Wait What am I doing, Stop it y/n!

"What are you doing, Tsu'tey?" The na'vi woman ask him known as Tsu'tey. "These demons are forbidden here!" He said, but I notice his eyes drifted towards me before going back to the woman. "There has been a sign. This is a matter for the Tsahik." She said, pulling me by the wrist. A wood spirit float down and land on my shoulder causing many na'vi's gasp in surprised including Tsu'tey. I saw the conflict in his eyes before open his mouth. "Bring him." He pointed to Jake. Suddenly Tsu'tey walk towards me, he put his arm around my waist pulling me towards his horse.

"What's going on?" Jake ask, confused. The other na'vi's hold Jake braid and held a knife to it. I mentally shiver imaging me being held like that. Tsu'tey pull me up and I got on the direhorse. Tsu'tey jump onto it with me in front of him.

Author Note:

While I was making this chapter, I remember of a scene on Turning Red when Mei saw Devon and saying AWOOGA! I just had to do it. It need that spice into it. Anyway I hope you guys are having a good summer break or if you still in school and had final exams. Then I would like to say good luck, and congratulations finishing school! 👏