Chapter 12

After we came back from the tree of souls, I walk towards to Tsu'tey and Jake and two other young  Na'vi, a male and female. Tsu'tey saw me and smile at me softly and I felt my cheeks warm and I quickly look away. (Y/n got her first kill after the accident) 

Tsu'tey told us that we are going now and we are heading towards the moutain. We came to the floating mountains no time and started to walk on the vines.  Jake and Tsu'tey reach up a small rocks before Tsu'tey then jump to grab a vine and starts to climbing up. The two other na'vi follow suit and Jake and me also jump. We reach up the top and went inside a small cave entrance. 

As we made our way up to a large opening to see many ikran all around us. I stare in awe as Neytiri flying towards us. Tsu'tey walks up to Jake with a smirk on his face. "Jake Sully will go first." 

Jake then handed me his bow before slipping through a small trail behind the waterfall. Neytiri follow behind, Tsu'tey, then the two, then me. Jake walk through the crowds of ikran and they continue to run away except for one. It roared at Jake and jake hisses back. 

"The moron is going to die." Tsu'tey said to the other na'vi. I frown at him before shaking my head. We watch as Jake wrestle against the ikran, he then use the vine to wrap it wound it mouth.

"Make the bond!" Neytiri shouts at Jake. 

The other na'vi whooped and cheered, But Jake let it go it's head to grab it queue causing the ikran head butting Jake. Jake fell off and rolled over the ledge of the cliff.

"Jake!" Me and Neytiri scream fortunatly jake climb up safetly then running back to the ikran and jumping onto it back. I watch in relief as Jake eventually make the bond but then laugh as he's ikran unexpectly took off as he yell out in terror. Neytiri ran back to Seze and fly after him.

The other two na'vi then eventually got theirs and now it's my turn. "It's your turn now." Tsu'tey turn towards me and I nod grabbing the ropes in his hands. As I enter the nest all the ikrans instantly became qiuet and snap their heads in my directions.  I watch as the ikrans bowed down and backing away as I tried to step forward. "I guess this something to do with the tree of souls." I look back to see the others look confused before looking back the ikrans that were still bowing. 

Before I can move, a sudden shadow came over and I look up to see something giant coming towards me. My eyes widen as I quickly move away. Some of the ikrans sense the up coming danger quickly fly away as the giant creature landed were I was once before. I stare at the creature before me with awe. I heard the others gasp as the giant ikran turn towards me and let out a thunderous roared at me. 

The great Leonopteryx 

I felt a smile crawl into my lips before I let out a hiss at him showing that I am ready. He let out a low growl staring at me as if he gonna attack any moment. I pull the rope from my waist and wait for him to pounce. He then lunged at me and I rolled to the side and jump as his tail swept my feet. I quickly ran up onto his tail and rushed up to his back before I quickly lassoed the rope around his large mouth and snagged it.

he let out a screech and I cling onto his neck as he began to jumping and bucking around. I bring my arm out trying to catch it's queue but his head was going everywhere. I lose my grip and ikran manage to throw me off, falling off the edge of the cliff.

Everything around me became slow motion. Tsu'tey eyes widen in horror as he watch me being throw over the cliff. "F/n!" I heard the others screaming however it was cover by the gushing winds against my ears. 

Toruk then came flying towards me lighting fast, his mouth now open wide ready to snap my body into half. I somehow dodge his mouth by a mer inch and saw his queue in my sight. I waste no time as I grab mine and manage to caught it before bringing it towards mine. My vision became white for a moment before they became clear again. I quickly got onto my ikran seeing the floor was coming  fast. 

UP! I command my ikran. He bring his wings down pumping us into the sky. Once we were up into the sky, I faintly hear the others cheering for me. We flew towards them and just flew above them. I look down to see the others look at us in awe before they lower their head in respect. Tsu'tey have a biggest smile that I have ever seen and I reflect his smile, then we flew away from them and just glides through the sky. What should I call you? I look at his color skim which reminds me of a phoenix.  Phoenix. He look at me letting out a purred. A soft smile form into my lips and I look ahead seeing this beautiful scenery before me. 

Author Note:

Hey guys it's been a while. Sorry, I had to do school work and some personal reasons. But I will tried work on this story and I will give you some background of y/n hpwever i am bad of describing.  Avatar 2 is coming soon and I cannot wait too see it. I also saw the second trailer about a day ago and I'm getting more excited than ever.

Y/n is almost a version of Bruce except her eye color which is e/c. She got her powers by a mad scientist that kinap her at the age of 10 and did some experiment on her before batman save her. She only have two powers which is healing and invisibility. Y/n can heal very severe injuries and can regenerate missing limbs. However the down side of her healing is that she cannot heal herself.