Chapter 11

Then the thanator did something that make my mouth dropped. It brought it antennae towards me looking at me with those electric yellow eyes.

"You want me to bond with you?" I ask which it responded with a low rumble. Stunned for a moment but I slowly grab my braid and take a deep breath. I brought my braid toward it antennae connected our cues together. I close my eyes for a moment before the thanator's vison came into view. Feeling our breathing became sync. I open my eyes and smile at the creature, who is looking back right at me.

The thanator a male nuzzle his head against my cheek and began to licking. I laugh petting his head.

"What should i call you?" I thought for a moment, trying to think a name for him.

"What about Vrrtep(demon)?" He let out a soft roar causing me to smile.

"Vrrtep it is then." I look around the area. I need to go back to the hometee and tell Tsu'tey what happen. I look at Vrrtep, "Can you take me back to the home tree?" Vrrtep moves his body in front of me and I hop onto his back.

Vrrtep let out a thunderous roar into the air before running through the Jungle. I hold on tight feeling the wind blow through my hair and the sound of wind against my ears. The hometree came into the view and vrrtep came to a stop. I jump off as I disconnected our cues.

I walk in through the entrance and see a crowd gathering around the main area. I raise an eyebrow. What is going on? I soon got my answer when I heard Txopou.

"I'm telling you that she attack me!"

"Attack you!? You're the one that keeps bothering her about how you should teach her instead of me Txopou!" I heard Tsu'tey exclaim.

"Is it true? That you keep trying to persuade F/n to let you teach her instead of Tsu'tey?" Eytukan said clearly anger by this. There was a moment a silent.

"Txopou I can't accept this kind behavior inside the clan. If you keep behaving like this I had no choice to banished you."

The people notice me walking up and they made a path for me. I walked up to the main erea as Mo'at saw me and her eyes widen.

"F/n." Mo'at walk towards me looking over my body.

"Are you arlight child. What happen?" Mo'at ask me in motherly tone.

"Txopou he attack me." I told her.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little." I said.

I look over to see Txopou clench his fist looking down on the grownd. My eyes then look at one of his hands slowly reach to his blade. Txopou then let out a cry ran towards Eytukan bringing up his blade up in the air.

"Father watch out!" Neytiri yelled towards her father.

I quickly ran up standing in front of Eytukan as Txopou swing the blade down. I caught it with my hand.

"F/n!" Tsu'tey said.

Txopou look at me with wide eyes but I just glare at him tighten my grip on the blade. I knock the blade out of his hand not before swinging my fist right onto his face. He fell to the ground holding his now bloody but probably broken nose. The other warriors hurridly grab his arms pinning him so that he won't move.

"Father, are you okay?" Neytiri run up to her father including mo'at.

"I am alright daughter thanks to F/n quick reflex."

Tsu'tey and Jake came up to me worried. "What were you thinking F/n, you could got yourself killed?!" Jake said.

"Sorry Jake, but I had to do something. He was gonna kill him if I didn't do something." I argue cause to jake to let out a sigh.

"But still, what you did was reckless F/n."

"I had to agree with the skxawng." Tsu'tey said.

Eytukan bannish Txopou but txopou said that he gonna make us regret it. It's been few days since then and everything went back to normal.

Me and some of my girlfriends were making clothes and just talking about randoms things when I felt a hand on my shoulder I look over to see Mo'at.

"F/n I need to speak to you." Mo'at said.

"Ok, guys I be back okay?" The girls nodded before went back working. Mo'at pulled me away and went out the home tree. We walk about a little bit until we stopped.

"Where are we going?" I ask her.

She didn't answer instead she walk over a tree with hanging vines and leaves brushing it out of the way and motion me forward. Curious I walked inside the curtain leaves and I gasp. Right in front of me is a giant tree that resembles of a willow tree but it glow and pulsed in energy. I felt my heart pulsed along with tree as I step closer to it.

"This is the sacred place. The home tree of Eywa that the very tree where she gave her life." Mo'at began to said.

"She is all around us but cannot live among us, so she rooted herself a tree, so unquie tree that is perfect for her soul to rest."

I brought my hand to the tree feeling the pulsed under my palm. I turn my head toward her still confused but had a feeling of what this is going.

"I think I know why you brought me here." I softly said and Mo'at look at me.

"Ever since I came here. I kept hearing this voice in my head saying that we are one. And the animals doesn't attack or fear me like they did with Jake. I believe that Eywa chose me for something greater." I then look back at the tree.

"Do you think that I'm a recarnited of her?" I ask.

"Eywa work many mysterious ways my child. She had chose you and Jake for a reason." She reply.

I look at her to see she just smile before nodded to me silently. As if I knew what she is telling me what to do, I took my braid revealing the soft tendrils inside. I brought my cue to the tree trunk and I let out a gasp. I felt weightless as if I was flying and light surround me. I let out a deep breath and close my eyes. My heart became sync with the heart of the tree.

We are one I hear the same whisper said. There a few moments before I removed my cue from the tree. A strange feeling came over me and I stumble. Mo'at instantly came to my side, bringing my arm around her shoulder.

"Are you alright F/n?" I just nod to her.  Mo'at then helps me and we went back to the hometree.