Chapter 15

I felt like I've been in this room for some time now. They had been interrogating me while also torture me. Quaritch frown seeing me now beat up and hagger figure. He then sigh.

"You know this would be easier if you just tell us how to make those savages to move." He squats down to my height. I look up and just glare at him.

"I won't tell you anything demon!" I growl my words bearing my teeth at him. Quaritch eyebrows furrowed before roughly grab full of my hair. I let out a yelp as he brought his face close to mine.

"Do you think you're one of them? Time to wake up sweetheart." He then let go of my hair. I only watch Quaritch walk out the room. I look over at the two soldiers in front of me and see one of them come up to me. He came behind me and untie my bind, I use that moment to turn invisible.

"What the hell?!" One of them yell. Using the energy that I had I chop his neck. The soldier drop to the ground with a thud. The other look around pretty freak out and start to shoot the room. I quickly move out of the way and manage to kick the gun right out of her hands. I also chop her neck and went down.

"Payback you motherfuckers." I mumble through my teeth. I stagger over to the door pushing the button to open. I need to get to the others. Stumbling through the empty halls, I had to stop at one point where a couple of soldiers were walking in my direction fortunately I kept the invisible up. I somehow manage found prison cell, I quickly regonize Matt and Judy, seeing that they were breaking them out.

"We need to find y/n now." I hear Matt say before opening the door. I slowly walk towards them holding myself up.

"No need to, I'm right here." They snap their head around and their eyes at my beat-up figure.

"Y/n, oh god what have they done to you?" Grace said quickly coming up to me. I just gave her a goofy grin.

"I'm fine and besides, they didn't get anything out of me. And I got my revenge once I escape." Grace shakes her head.

We then quickly made our way to the hangar. With the quick of our pace. We made towards the ship. Grace and Norman help Jake get in. However the sound of a gun echoes through the air. My eyes fell on the general with no air mask on, aiming his gun at us. Norman grabs my hand, hoisting me up as we take off. As Norman hoist me up, a sudden flash of pain hit me. We flew away as Quaritch kept shooting at us.

Well, this turn my day I held my waist, feeling my blood rapidly cover my hand. I press my wound with a groan.

"Oh shit, F/n!" Jake say. He and Grace climbed over and Grace removed my hand before putting a cloth onto my wound.

"F/n is hit!" Jake turn to Norm telling him to get the trauma kit.

"Hang on F/n, we gonna get some help." I gave a short nod.