Chapter 16

When we reached the hidden bunker, Grace help me out as she place my arm over her shoulder and head inside. Norm quickly began to hook the rods and ropes to the helicopter. Grace gently place me onto one of the linked bed while Jake grab some pillows and a blanket. Jake came over, placing the pillows under my head and placing the blanket over me. 

"Hang on sweetie, we'll get you some help," Grace said while Jake was about to enter the chamber to linked up, I call out.

"Jake wait." Jake stop and turn to me.

"Quaritch told me of what you did while they kept me." I said and Jake look down, seeing the guilt in his eyes. 

"F/n...I-" I stop him.

"I forgive you." Jake look up, surprise at my answer.

"Y-you just forgive me. Just like that?" 

"Jake, someone once told me that those who admit their mistake has a brave heart. But those who can forgive has the wisest soul."

 I softly smile and myself closing my eyes and darkness consume me.

3rd POV

After y/n fell asleep, Jake's ikran flew towards the scared tree along with y/n's following behind closely. The Na'vi all gasped, backing away and making some room for Pheonix to land. 

Jake jump off his ikran and slowly walking up to the front. Neytiri and Tsu'tey slowly stand up as Jake came closer.

"Tsu'tey, son of Ateyo...I stand before you...ready to serve the people of Omaticaya. You are the leader. And a great warrior. I can't do this without you." He says. Tsu'tey looks at him, not sure what to do. He wanted to hate Jake after of what he had done to them. However, his eyes then look at his mate's ikran that was curling around of y/n's body. In his gut, his mate would forgive him and want him to forgive him as well. He look back at him and place his hand on his chest.

"I will fly with you, brother." Jake smile at him but then frown. 

"I need your help." Jake look at Mo'at before turning back to Tsu'tey. Tsu'tey saw the look in into his eyes and he felt his stomach drop. "F/n's is dying." Both Neytiri and Mo'at stare at him complete shock. Tsu'tey felt like he got splash with cold water. "Take me to her." He said, looking at Jake. 

Jake only nod and went to his ikran. Tsu'tey was about to when he see his mate ikran coming towards him. The na'vi back away as watch the last shadow walk. Pheonix lower his head meet tsu'tey gaze and let out a low rumble. At everyone shock, Pheonix brought his queue in front of him. Tsu'tey stare at him for a moment before he nod to him, grabbing his queue and connecting them together. 

Not long after, They made their way to the hidden bunker and Jake call out. "Grace it me!" Grace who watching over Y/n heard Jake and look over the window. She then came out. "Grace, they know how to help F/n." She look at Jake in shock. "Really?!" She then look over to Tsu'tey which he nods. "Yes, but we quickly need to get her to the tree of souls." With that, Grace quickly head inside and shake y/n body. "Sweetie wake up."

Y/n POV

I heard Grace voice as I began open to my eyes. I see Grace smile at me.

"Jake is here and Tsu'tey is here too." Wait Tsu'tey is here too? Grace then help me put the exomask on went outside. I see Jake and Tsu'tey standing a few feets from us. "Tsu'tey," I say, weakly and he quickly went to my side. Grace silently let Tsu'tey holds me in his arms. "Y/n." He places his large hand on my cheek and I place my hand over his. I watch his eyes wonder at my weak state before felt his hand tighten a little. "Who did this to her?" His voice lace in anger glancing at Jake. "The General and believe me they gonna be sorry of what they did to her." 

Tsu'tey then put his arm under my legs while the other held me close to his body. He lifts me and carries me to pheonix. "You must stay awake, Y/n. Mo'at will help you." Tsu'tey hops on Pheonix and flies up into the sky. The sun turn into night as we reach the scared tree. As we got there, I see all na'vi sitting on the ground with their queue connecting the ground. I glance over at jake seeing him carry my avatar. Tsu'tey lays me down in front of Mo'at and began to undress me. Once he remove my clothes I felt the soft tendrils on my skin. 

"The great mother may choose to save all that she is...in this body."Mo'at told Jake. "Is that possible?" He ask her. She look grim.

"She must pass through the eye of ewya and return. But she is very weak." Both Tsu'tey and Jake look at each other not liking the answer. Tsu'tey sat beside Y/n and gently caress her head. "You must not to go with eywa my love." I hear him say before Mo'at beagn to preach. 

Through my hazy vision I see the light in the roots, pulse with life. I felt my heart beat along with the energy however I feel my heart start to slow down. My eyelids start to feel heavy and felt myself to fell into darkness.