Chapter 10

The next day, Tsu'tey teach me of how to use a bow which I surprise him by hitting my target right on the spot while looking at him. "How did you learn that?" He ask, I replied. "One of my uncles. He's pretty good with the bow and taught me how to use it." The next he taught me of how to hunt.

Over the next few weeks, Tsu'teyhas been teaching me to hunt, weapon training, and just spending time with the clan. The groups of women that taught me become my friends. Many children seem to like me seeing that they are curious about me and one of them ask me if i can play with them. I said yes and play with them, laughing and giggling with their's. About an hour I finished playing with the children and was looking for Jake when I heard voice called out my name.

"Hey, F/n right?" I turn around to see a tall lean male walking towards me with a smile.

"Yes, who are you?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"My name is Txopu. I heard many things about you." He said

"Really? I hope they were good things about me." Txopu let out a laugh.

Txopou then said that he want to train me which I declined potlitely. However he seem...persistent to teach me. Thankfully Tsu'tey was there and stop him but apperantly Txopou have a grudge against Tsu'tey.

"We were use to be close friends when we were younger." Tsu'tey said.

"Why is he like this?" I ask softly.

"Only because he thinks that Eytukan should choose him than me to become the next chieftain."

"He completely change after the chieftain announce that I will become the chieftain." I can see the sadness in his eyes. I couldn't help but gently hold his hand and squeeze it. Tsu'tey squeeze in return.

"He became cold and arrogant and he almost put the other warriors in danger when we were hunting one day. Mo'at heals them and Eytukan punish Txopou by banning him hunting for a month."

"I tried to talk to him but he attack me saying that I'm not good enough to become the next chieftain." Tsu'tey balls his hand into fist while gritting his teeth. my lips form a straight line not knowing what to say. I only can do now is just listen to him.

Once he was finishing his story I then slowly open my mouth. "I-I not sure of how to make you feel better. I'm not use to talking to other people b-but at least use my shoulder to lean on if you need to let it all out." Tsu'tey look at me surprise but then his eyes soften. What he did next took my breathe away. He pull me into a hug nuzzle his nose against my neck. "Thank you." He whisper.

Eversince that day, we became closer than we ever did. Txopou though keeps bothering me whenever he can. Mo'at teaches me about herbs and making medicine and told me that I will choose a mate when me and Jake eventually become part of the Omaticaya.

I lay my back on a low branch staring up at the sky. It's been two years since I been here. I wonder if everything is ok over there. Then again they handle darkseid and his army that one time but that's before when they become Justice League. As these thoughts running through my mind. I suddenly a rustle causing me to sit up and look towards the sound. I look around me to see nothing, I mentally shrug and was about to lay back when suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I instantly dodge the attack grabbing the attacker arm and pin them behind their back. My eyes widen to see  it was Txopou.

"What are you doing Txopou!?" Txopou only growls before breaking my hold and pin me to the ground. 

"I have been nice when I give you so many opportunity to let me train you instead of that Loser warrior that he is." He said.

"I keep telling you that I'm not interested you to teach me." He scoff.

"I can't see why you don't want me to teach you. Is it hard ask!?" 

I struggle against his grip only him grip my wrist tighter. I saw his gaze over my form and saw lust in his eyes.

"Heh...you have beautiful body espically your enormous chest. I would like to taste them." I felt the color drained from my face and my heart drop. Oooooh HEEEEELLL NAAAAHH!!!! Not happening buddy! He didn't pin my legs so I use the advantages to kick my leg right in his balls.  Txopou let out a yelp letting go of my wrist. I instantly push his body away as I scramble to my feet.  I need to go back! That the only thought I can only think while I was running. I wasn't far from the home tree so I would be able get there about few minutes.

Well that what I thought. I realize I went the wrong direction and was now lost. However I hear Txopou coming close. Well shit... I had no chose but to keep running. I manage to lose him about some time before slowling my past and lean against a tree. I touch my chest feeling my beating heart hit against my rib cage. I took an slow breathe and then exhale and look around my suroundings. 

I seem in a small open clear erea. I sit down on the ground and eventually my heart came to a calm beating once again. 

"I need to get back to the home tree. But I don't know where I am though." I let out a tired sigh.  And I only have my healing power and  my invisiblility so none of them can't help my situation at all. 

 A sudden rustle bring me out of my thoughts instant frozen at the spot. I look where the rustle is coming from see the bushes shake. I hold my breath hoping that this thing is just harmless creature. I watch as bushes shake a little bit more before coming out the bushes reaveling a thanator. I felt air caught in my throat as I stare at the creature. Unlike the thanator that I saw before this one have different shade of colors. Streak red on the top of it's head goes way down to the end of it tail and some white on it tail and some on it each side on it head.  

The thanator walk up to me and then sit about few feets away from me. Tilting it head looking at me with curious look. I look at it confuse and awe as it just stare. 

Okay it seem that it doesn't want to hurt me which I'm already confused. Eversince I got here, not a single animal seem to be afraid of me like the others. Including the strange voice who I believe is eywa in my head.  

I slowly got up and cautiously walk up to it reaching my hand out to let it sniff it. I watch as it sniff my hand about a moment before leaning into it and let out a soft rumble. A smile appear on my lips.