chapter 13

I sat on my bunk bed writing inside my journal as I listened to Jake doing his daily recording. Grace is doing something important, and Norman and Judy are spending time together somewhere around the bunker.

January 22, 2022

Ever since Mo'at brought me to the tree of souls, I know something inside of me has changed. I can't describe it but let just say it's a gut feeling. I also noticed that I have markings too. Not only that, but they glow when I connect to the tree of souls.

Tsu'tey and the others found out about Vrrtep, and they were in shock.  Eytukan told me that no one had ever tamed a thanator before. he also said that he had never seen thanator like Vrrtep before. I can see why I I never seen a picture like him before in books or the data.  Vrrtep help Tsu'tey and jake hunting for strumbeast one day. 

Me and Tsu'tey have gotten even closer as the days pass. And when I got my banshee, I never saw tsu'tey had the biggest smile on his face. I know that I shouldn't have these feelings for him since he is betrothed to Neytiri. 

Anyway, me and Jake needs to go to the home tree. Today is our ceremony to finally become the part of the people. I'm gonna tell Tsu'tey who I really am.

Me and Jake got in our link beds and linked up. Me and Jake were preparing our ceremony. Neytiri had paint in her hands as she spread it onto my skin.  

"I'm glad that you and Jake are becoming part of our clan." Neytiri said with a smile.

"Me too." I reply.

"Now that you will become part of our tribe. You must choose a mate." 

"Choose a mate?" I ask.

"Yes, It is the final stage to becoming one of us." Neytiri smiled at me. 

Unfortunately, he is bethrothed to someone else.  

Neytiri finished my paint, and we walked toward the crowds of na'vi, Jake came beside me as we walked before stopping in front of Mo'at. Both of us bow to her in respect. Eytukan then walks beside her with a soft smile on his lips. 

"Both of you are now one of the people... one of our children and one with Eywa. Live in this place of peace for all time and share in the bounties of the land. With your family." Both of us smile at each other. The chief then put  his hands on our shoulders, and everyone followed suit. Neytiri stands next to Jake while Tsu'tey stands next to me. Both of them put their hand on our shoulders.  Atokirina floated down, touching each of the na'vi. 

We are one  

 The day came into night as we were celebrating. I see some na'vi dancing around the fire, and some were playing music. I look over to see Neytiri trying to make Jake dance. I smile before slowly walking away. I walked out of the hometree before I saw Vrrtep laying on the ground, sleeping away. I walk through the trees for about several minutes. I reached a beautiful pond that I found a couple of days ago. The pond reflects the moon off the surface, and the plants around it give a soft glow. 

I sit down on the grass, looking down the pond. I touch the water with the tip of my finger. Making little title waves. 

I then heard footsteps behind me, and I didn't look back and just kept playing the water. Out of the corner of my eye, Tsu'tey sit beside me. There were moments of silence.

"Tsu'tey." 

"F/n" 

We said, but then stop.

"You go first." Tsu'tey said before I nodded to him. 

"Tsu'tey I wanted to tell you something." I said. 

"What is it F/n" I look at Tsu'tey, and I open my mouth.

"I'm not who you think I am Tsu'tey."

"What do you mean?" Tsu'tey frown.

I let out a soft sigh, "Before I telling you this. I want to tell you that I didn't mean to betray your trust. I hide my true identity from all of you guys, including Jake and Grace." I look down at my reflection.

 "My name isn't F/n," I told him.

"What?" Tsu'tey said.

"My name isn't F/n. It's Y/n, Y/n Wayne. I fake my identity so that I won't get supscious to the others."

"Why did you fake your name?" Tsu'tey ask me and I bit my lip.

"I'm not from where Jake and Grace came from. I'm from a different world." Tsu'tey still frown. 

"I don't understand." I look up.

"I'll show you." I bring my hand up before making it disappear. Tsu'tey look bewildered. 

"How did you.." 

"I have powers Tsu'tey." I told him. I then explain how I got here and how Max helped me. 

"Why are you telling me this?" I look at his beautiful yellow eyes.

"Because I trust you, and I wanted you to know the real me instead of my fake identity." 

But then I frown, "And, I know that if the people from RDA discovered that I have powers, then they will make me as their human weapon and use me to harm you guys. And I don't want that."

I look away and just look at my reflection again.

"Do you miss them?" Tsu'tey suddenly ask. I look up at him.

"You're family." I smile sadly and look back at my reflection. 

"Yes, I do miss them dearly. I would think about them every day. Thinking about how they are very worried about me after I suddenly disappear and had no idea where I am right now. I was sad all the time, thinking about wanting to go back home seeing my family and friends again. But now, I am not sure if I want to go back." I then felt a hand place a top of mine.

"What has changed your mind?" I felt my cheek flush.

"A man that stole my heart, but he is betrothed to someone else." I said in a whisper, hoping that he didn't hear me.

"What if that man said that he doesn't want who is betrothed to him but a beautiful woman that also stole his heart." I look up at Tsu'tey surprised. Tsu'tey just smiled at me.

"And that beautiful woman is staring right at me right now." Tsu'tey then lean in touching his lips onto mine.