Chapter 7

I can feel my heart pounding against my rib cage as the na'vi's lead us to somewhere. I look over my shoulder seeing the na'vi still holding Jake braid forcing him to move. I look a head seeing that we are heading towards a very large tree. I can't help but just stare at it. Never in my life that I see a tree that big in my entire life. We gallop towards it and we came to a stop. Tsu'tey gracefully jump off his direhorse and I was about to as well when I felt hands on my waist. Tsu'tey set me down on the ground gently. My eyes widen and feeling a warmness spread across my cheeks.

I saw the corner of his lips curled up a little bit before grabbing my hand and leading me inside the tree. Many of the na'vi were gathered around and some of them made a path for us as we walk through. All of them were looking at me as if I was something that they never seen before. Even some of them tried to touch me but Tsu'tey let a growl and glaring them, causing them to back off.  He led me towards main area that the na'vi were gathered around. 

Finally he stop and lets go of my hand and stand beside what it looks like some sort of a totem with a great leonopteryx skull on it. I see Jake being push beside me. "Are you okay Jake?" I look at him concern. "Yeah, I'm okay. But what the hell is going on?" 

"I don't know but I think we gonna found out soon." I say.

 "Father...I see you." The na'vi woman greeting to the older. The older male then circling around us while harshly staring at both of us. "These creatures...why do you bring them here?" Her father questioned.

"I was going to kill them...but there was a sign from Eywa. Espically with the woman, the scared seeds seem to favor her greatly." She then turn and smile lightly at me. Eywa, favore me?

"I have said...no dream walker will come here. Their alien smell fills my nose." He said. 

"What is he saying?" Jake ask me. Very confused by the whole situations. I lean over and whisper into his ear. "Her father is decieding whether to kill us, but they said that I probably be spared." I say. "What, why?!" Jake exclaimed. "I don't know." 

I saw Tsu'tey frown and just glaring at Jake direction. Wow he does not like Jake at all, but why is he not glaring at me? I thought he hate humans or sky peoples in their terms. 

"Wait, did you say her father? It's nice to meet you sir." Jake suddenly walked towards the leader. "Jake!" I yelled instantly yanked him back. "Ow, what the hell?!" I glare at him, causing him to flinch. "You don't just walked up to a clan leader like that! They could've thought that you were threating him and they could have kill you if I didn't catch you." I explained with a low growl. His eyes widen. "Oops..." Jake muttered. I let out a annoyed sigh. "Just don't do it again." I say. I heard a deep chuckle and look over to see a very amuse, smirking tsu'tey.  I blushed a little, feeling embarassed. 

"Step back! I will look at these aliens." Then we see a woman in a red and yellow shawl came down the spiral streps behind the clan leader. 

"That is mother. She is Tsahik, the one who interperts the will of Ewya." The na'vi woman said. Tsahik walked towards us and touch Jake braid and tail. "what are you called?" She ask Jake in english. "Jake Sully." He answer. She took out a small dagger and prick him, licking the blood of it.  

"Why did you come to us?" Tsahik ask. "We came to learn." Jake replied motion to me and him. She look at my direction. "Tell me your name child." She ask.

"F/n L/f/n." I said.  Tsahik circle around touching my tail before stopping in front of me and touch some strands of my hair. Once she lifted my hair, few wood spirit  floated out, surprising many, even the chief. Tsahik gasp as she watched as it land on Jake for a moment before floating back to me. She gathered herself up before looking back at Jake.

"We have tried to teach all the sky people. It is hard to fill a cup is already full." She says

"My cup is empty trust me. Ask Dr. Augustine, I'm no scientist and neither is she." Jake huffs.

"what are you?" She asks.

"I was a marine. A, uh, warrior...from the jarhead clan." Jake tried to explain and I look at him with a raise eyebrow. Seriously Jake...the Jarhead clan that the stupid name that you came up with. 

"A warrior? I could kill him easily." Tsu'tey said, charging at jake but was stop by the chief. Tsahik then look at me.

"And you?" She repeats her question.

"I'm a healer. I always help my family after they went into battles." I say truthfully in na'vi. I always help alfred tended my father and brothers wounds after fighting dangerous villians. Tsahik look surprise. "You can speak our tongue?" Tsahik look at me impress, even Tsu'tey did.

"Yes, I have always interested in your people. I love to speak in different tongues and na'vi wasn't any different." Her eyes soften.

"This is the first warrior dream walker we have seen. We must learn more about him." The chief stated. "My daughter...you will teach the ignorant one our way...to speak and talk as we do." Tsahik told her daughter which she looks upset. "Why can't I teach the other one? It is not fair." She argue but only to be interuppted by her. "Tsu'tey, you will take on of teaching Jake mate. The favored of Eywa, It seems that she know more than the warrior." Tsu'tey only frown but nodded. 

"Excuse me Tsahik, you are mistaken. Jake isn't my mate. He's just a friend." I said. 

"Oh he is? My apology F/n." She then turn towards jake.

"It is decided. My daughter  and Tsu'tey will teach you our ways, Jake sooly. Then we will see if your sanity can be cured." Tsahik said.