Chapter 14

When I open my eyes, I see the lid of my caspule. A smile plastor my face, remembering what just happen between me and Tsu'tey. I can still feel his fingers linger on my skin. 

we are one. 

My heart warm while thinking this but then suddenly thinking about my family. I let out a sigh. There's is no going back. This is my home now. I open my lid and sat up swinging my legs over and went to my bed. I gonna talk to max tomorrow. Little did I know that evil is lurking around the corner.

I quickly got out of  bed and head straight to the link bed knowing that Grace force me to eat. I close the lid closing my eyes and see a familiar light tunnel.  My mate face is the first thing i see, sleeping soundly with his hands wrap around my waist protectively. I smile bringing up my hand  to his cheek caressing it. He is so handsome when he sleeping. I thought before suddenly feeling a rush immense pain all over my body. I painfully gasp. It felt like a huge of boiling lava just had pour onto me.

"Love?" I look up seeing Tsu'tey fully awake now and looking at me in worry. "What's wrong?" I only whimper in response. "It's hurts...my body..." Tsu'tey swiftly carry me in his arms and ran through the woods. "Everything will be alright my love. Mo'at will help you." As he carry me, many na'vi galloping towards us. "Tsu'tey!" One of them called out. "The sky people is destroying the tree of voices!" Tsu'tey tighten his grip a little before looking down at me before looking back at them. "We need to go straight to home tree, Y/n is in pain." They nod bringing a another direhorse after few moments later. Tsu'tey quickly jump onto the direhorse with me in front. He wrap his arm around my waist and we quickly head straight towards home tree.

Tsu'tey stop in front of home tree and gently got me in his arms before going in with a quick pace in his steps.  "Mo'at, help!" Tsu'tey yelled as the na'vi made a clear path for him. Mo'at look from her mate and her eyes widen. "What happen?!" She ask  looking at my hunch over figure. "I don't know Mo'at, she says that she is in pain." Mo'at then motion him to lay me down on to the ground. "My child, tell me where does it hurt?" She kneel over me. I breath out "M-my body...I-i don't what happen. I just felt a pain out of know where." She only nod. The other na'vi that was with us talk to the chief to tell him about the humans destroying the tree of voices. Tsu'tey kiss my temple before standing up and stand next to eytukan. 

"Tsu'tey will lead the war party!" He announce, raising his bow into the air. I watch as Tsu'tey let out a war cry along with the others. I then say Grace coming through the front. As I watch the scene unfold I mentally curse at myself wanting to stop them as well knowing that this will only make it worse. Then I saw Jake and Neytiri approaching. 

Before I know what is happening, Tsu'tey and Jake start to fight. I slowly stand up struggling to balance myself. I quickly or some what try to walk towards the fight as jake made some blows at Tsu'tey. 

"I'm not your enemy, the enemy is out there and they are very powerfull." Jake warn. I bent beside Tsu'tey wiping the blood with my thumb.

"I am omaticaya. I am one of you and I have right to speak. The words are stones in my heart." I felt my stomach drop.  Suddenly I see Grace drop to the ground. Both me and Neytiri yelled. 

"Oh no." I look up at him. Jake then tried to tell them but then he also fell.

"What is happening?" Tsu'tey ask. I look at him with wide eyes. 

"Someone is pulling us out from our links." I look straight into his eyes and place my hand onto his cheek. "I love you." I say before darkness quickly consume me.

I open my eyes and saw quaritch looming over me. "Rise in shine princess." I quickly sat up and try to punch him but he easily caught my fist. "Now, now princess, there's no way to treat your guest." He said before twist my arm harshly. 

Quaritch brought us to the helicopter and bring us back to base. I then discover thar Grace and Jake were trying to make omaticaya leave their home so that the RDA can get a important material that can save earth. I was seprated from the others and they put me in the interrogation room.