Chapter 4

It's been 2 years since I came here. I learn so much here on this world. For one, I learn the language and can now speak it fluently. 2nd, I learn all the Pandora animals & Plants and saw the picture of the thanator that I saw that day. Apparently they are the top predator on Pandora and are very dangerous.

3rd, I also learn na'vi deity,Eywa. I look through the database and learn that Na'vi believe that Eywa protects their home from enemies. If I'm being honest, I usually don't believe in these type of things but I was curious about their eywa.

Did I say that I feel like someone is watching me? Well I also keep hearing like a voice in my head saying we're are one. I think that the voice is in my head is eywa.

Max told me that my avatar will be finished approximately around tomorrow and Grace ask me if I want to go with her to study some plants. I said yes.

The next day, I walk to the bio-lab looking around for my avatar before spotting it. I walk over to it and my eyes widen in shock. Why did they made my chest big!? I mentally exclaim staring at my avatar chest. They were too damn big. I'm pretty sure if dad or my brothers were here then there would be some chaos.

"They got big." I heard someone said. I turn towards the voice and saw man in a wheel chair staring at one of the avatars. I saw a another man who standing next his avatar. They're must be the new avatar drivers. The man in the wheel chair saw me and wave at me. I wave back and I walk towards him. "Hi, how are you. my name is Jake Sully." He says, holding out his hand out. I took his hand into mine, smiling. "I'm f/n." I said. Funny, he got the same name as that creep.

"f/n, cool name." He says.

Jake, me, and a other guy name, Norm walk towards the link room to meet Grace. I saw Grace talking to the three men.

Max introduced to her and then explained to Grace why Jake is here.

"Yeah, I know who you are and I don't need you. I need your brother, the phD who train for three years for this mission." Grace says.

"He's dead. I know it's a big inconvenience to everyone." He said dryly.

Grace look at me smile a little.

"Hey, kid. How's your na'vi?" Grace ask in na'vi.

"It's been good. I got some help though." I reply. She smile before looking back at Jake.

"Be here, o800 tomorrow. Try to use big words." Grace then leave.
I slowly hug Jake. "Don't take it to heart Jake. She means well...well sometimes." I said with soft tone. Giving him a kind smile. Jake laugh a little.

I walk with Norm seeing him in awe at his avatar. I look mine twitching-moving as if it had life as it own. Touching the cool glass under my palm.

"Hey Norm..." I said. Norm look at my direction.

"Yeah, what is it?" I open my mouth but then close.

Should I asking this question? He probably think that I'm weird or stupid If I ask.

Norm look at me curiously. "What is it. You can tell me."

I look at him for a moment hesitating before slowly open my mouth.

"Did you hear, any voices in your head when you first arrived here?" I ask.

"No, I didn't hear any voices when I arrived here, Why?" I look away.

"No reason." He look at me with raise eyebrow but shrugged his shoulder.

The next day, me, Norm, and Jake are test our avatars for very first time. We enter the link room wearing a light blue scrub. Grace and two other scientist are waiting for us as we walk to them.

"How much link time have you logged?" Grace ask Norm.

"About 520 hours." Norm says.

Grace then turn her head towards me.

"563 hours." I said.

"That's good, you're in there. And you there." Grace points one of the unit.

I nodded and slipped my shoes off and climbed on the squished like bed and laid down.

"Relax and let your mind go blank." The scientist says putting the metal like thing over to my chest and head. I let out a nod before the scientist close the door.

I look around curiously for a moment before closing my eyes and letting my mind go blank. Then I saw colorful bright tunnel and then heard voices. I blinked few times seeing two people look down at me with mask and white uniforms. One of the doctor snap her fingers at each of my ear.

"How are you feeling f/n?" One the doctors ask me.

"Good." I said before slowly raising my hands to see blue skin instead of my normal skin.

"Wow, this is so cool." I said softly. wiggling my fingers for few moments before I slowly got up and wiggle my feet. I swung my feet over the edge of the bed causing my pair doctors to warn me. I look over my shoulder to see my tail swishing a little. I wonder of how to stop it but as I thought that. My tail came to a halt. I smile before it start to wiggle and swish at my thoughts.

"Wow, you already tune with your avatar already." The doctor smile at me.

They got me pair of clothing and lead me into a changing room. I put on some pants with a red tank top with shoes with socks. I went out and see Jake standing wobbly, trying to stand up right. I quickly went over and steady him.

"F/n?"

"Hey, new feet?" I say. Jake let out laugh.

"Yeah, it's good to walk again."

"Jake, you need to sit back down." Max said through the speaker. But he didn't listen, "It's cool, I got this." He says, struggling to walk straight and began to leave the room.

"Jake!" I yelled, running after him. Jake began to spint passing some avatars who were playing basketball. I wave at them continue running after Jake. Jake then stop between rows of plants. I caught up with him and we heard a voice called out. 

"Hey, Marine!" We look over to see Grace in her avatar body. 

"Grace?" Jake ask.

"Who did you expect numb nuts?" She said, smiling then pulled a sari seed and throw at Jake. He caught it with ease. 

"Motor control looks good." Jake then take a bite into the fruit and groan in pleasure.