Chapter 3

I slowly open my eyes as I gain consciouness. I blink through my blury visions saw a metal ceiling. "Oh good you're awake." I look over to see a man with a white lab coat on. Sitting on a chair and was holding some kind hologram board thing in his hands. "Where am I?" I ask him. "You are in my room. I find you coming out a black portal unconscious. I quickly put you in my room. Luckily there's weren't any security cameras around the area that you dropped in." He said while looking at the hologram board thing.

"Who are you" I ask the guy.

"My name is Max." He replied.

"Can you like to tell me of why you appear out of that black portal?" Max Question.

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"You don't know?" I shake my head. "No, I was just sitting in my room doing my own business when suddenly that black portal appear and pull me in and now I'm here." I explain to max. Max let out soft hum. "You are from in a different world?" I look at him confused but somewhat getting what he trying to said. I just nodded.

"I guess. Can you tell me where am I excatly?" I ask.

"Well I don't know if your world is similar to ours but right now, we're are not on earth anymore due to the huge deforestation and nearly extinction of wildlife by the hands of man kind." Max said frowning.

"We're on a planet called pandora is somewhat similar to earth. Just like earth, it have animal and plants. And there are humanoids beings called the na'vi..."

I listen to Max as he explains why are they are here and tried to make peace with the na'vi. But I was stunned when Max told me that they genetically engineer a na'vi/ hybrid bodies called avatars having some machine to connect the human mind to the avatars or drivers.

But I started to think about my family. Are they worried about me right now? I think it was around afternoon when I suddenly suck in the black portal. Alfred will check on me seeing that I'm in room anymore. I don't know if there's a way to back home. Max saw y/n look down with sadness in her eyes.

"Hey what's wrong." Max ask.

"I'm just thinking about my family right now." Y/n said.

"I just appear here out of nowhere and have no idea of am I supposed to go back home." Feeling devastated. Y/n brought her knees close to her chest.

"And I don't know if I even can go back home."

Max look at y/n and can't help but to feel sympathy. Max would have a slight idea of what she going through right now. She just got suck into a portal out of now where and had no idea of how she will go back to her own world.

But Max knew one thing. If the colonel discovered a girl just appear out of a black portal from a different world. He believe that the colonel will do something to her which won't be good.

Max need a story cover her so that nobody won't suspect her. Max walk up to Y/n sitting next to her and gave her a reasuring hug. Y/n jump at the sudden touch but accept the hug. "I will help you to find a way to go back to your home. Though it will take time to find a way to bring you back home." Y/n only a gave a slight nod. "I know." Y/n said softly.

"Oh and here." Max grabbed something from his pocket causing my eyes widen. In his hands is my journal. "It was beside you when you appear out of the portal." Max explains. I grab it and hugging to my chest. "Thank you." I said softly.

Max put me in the avatar program and made a fake ID. Max told me that I would be staying with the other people who are in avatar program. But it would take some time to make my avatar body.

I watched with Max as people got in the linked bed seeing them waked up and getting used into their new body. I look at them surprised seeing that they are gigantic compared to human size. human basically look like a small child next to them.

I met a woman scientist name Grace, from I heard. She is some what a influencer in the pogram. "Can I learn na'vi?" I ask Max. "Yeah you can. You need to learn it in order to talk to the na'vi." I nod in understanding before looking back at the drivers. Max then show me around and this place. The last place that he show me was the avatar compound where they train the drivers and store their avatar bodies. We put on a oxygen mask before we went out. Explaining that the atmosphere is toxic to humans

"Hi, Max how is it going?" As we walk, One of the drivers wave at us.

"Good what about you?" Max replied with a kind smile.

I look around the place with awe. "Guys this is f/n (fake name) she is going be joining your guys in the future." I shyly wave at them.

"Aww she is so cute!" One of them said.

"Man she had a adorable chubby cheeks." one of them came up to me and touch my cheek with her finger.

"Man she's so tiny."

"That because we are in our avatar bodies. You dummy."

I blush and hid behind Max trying cover my red face. Max chuckle while shaking his head.

Max had to leave so he told me that I can look around. I look at the jungle feeling curious.

They said they were trying to make peace to the na'vi. I wonder if I can meet one one day? Or maybe the animals that live here.

I still look at the jungle before I caught some movement through the trees. Through the dark leaves. I saw two pair of yellow eyes staring right at me. I felt my breathe caught in my throat. From the shadow. It looks like it was some kind a feline animal with black smooth skin. but I couldn't see the rest of it.

I stare at it in awe. What a beautiful creature. The mysterious creature seem curious about me also but I feel like the creature is staring right through my soul. It then disappear in to the deep jungle.

I hope I can see the creature again.