Chapter 8

The woman name, Neytiri drag me towards a curtain off area and push some clothes in my hands. I went inside and started to change. I adjust my tail between the fabrics covering my sex. I then tried to put the top on which I blushed. My breast was spilling out and the fabric was too small. Why did the scientist made my breast so damn big? I let out a sigh. I couldn't do much as I adjust to it and came out. Neytiri saw my spilling bossom and her eyes widen. Neytiri shake her head. "Those are too small for you to fit. Come with me." I follow her until we reach a group of women. "The clothes that I've gave for her is too small for her breast." Neytiri says to them. The group of women eyes widen at my large breast. I can't help but to feel embarrased. They nodded to Neytiri and pull me away and started to undress me to measure me. They grabbed different kinds of beads and fabrics and start to working on my clothes. Once they were done finishing on my new set of clothes. I started to change into my new clothing. I came out and they gasp at the sight of me. "Thank you." I say. I leave the area and I saw Tsu'tey standing in few feets away from me. His face became a slight shade of purple before motion me to follow him. I follow him and arrive back to the main area to see all the na'vi sitting on the ground eating and talking to each other.

I saw a few male na'vi stare at my chest as I walked by them. I gnore them and tsu'tey motion me to sit beside a na'vi woman. I sit beside her and I was given some food which I gave a nod in thanks. I look at my food, seeing it have some kind of Jerky and fruits. I take a bit into it and it taste pretty good. As I ate my food, the mindless chatter around me abruptly stop. I look up to see Neytiri and Jake coming down the spiral branch.

"G-good evening." Jake say awkwardly. But then he accidently step on na'vi's woman tail, making her hiss at him in pain. I brought my hand over my hand to muffled my laugh. Jake saw it and playfully glare at me and sit beside me. I handed him some food and he thank me.

After we ate, Tsu'tey led me where we'd be sleeping. I watched as Tsu'tey jump down the branch, landing on one of the hammock. I silence gulp, I carefully make my way down and set myself in the hammock that is next to Tsu'tey. "Goodnight, Tsu'tey."

"Goodnight, F/n." He said, pulling the hammock around him. I did the same and close my eyes.

"-/n, F/n! Can you hear me? F/n, wake up!" I heard Grace shouted at me.

"I think she waking up! Come on sweetie, come back to us." Max said.

I slowly came to in my human body and open my eyes. I saw Grace, Max above me and Norm, Jake beside me with jake holding my hand.

"Welcome back to the dead. Feeling alright?" Max said, helping me to sit up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How long I was out for?" I slowly ask Grace, my throat parch.

"A few hours than necessary, your brain just refused to come back into link." I nodded and got off the link bed.

"Is your avatar safe? She ask. I nod, "Yeah, my avatar is safe. Along with Jake."

In the next morning, Grace, Max, me, and Jake were sitting with some other scientists as Grace explaining of how we got separated. "The last thing we see is this Marine's ass disapearing through the brush with this angry Thanator coming after him." I eat my breakfast paying somewhat attention when suddenly I felt eyes on me and when I look up. I see all the scientist including Grace were looking at me. "What?" I ask. "The seeds of the scared tree were on you?" Grace ask. I nod to her. "Yeah I guess." I mumble before continue eating my breakfast. About some time later, Grace quizzing Jake on the important people of the Omaticaya as we along Norm walking towards the link room.

"Tsutey." Jake said.

"Tsu'tey. He'll be the next clan leader." Grace repeats his name correctly before swiping the another picture.

"Neytiri." Jake say her name correctly.

"She'll be the next Tsahik. They become a mated pair." Grace explained then I felt a slight pang in my heart. I mentally shake my head, no I can't fell in love. I need to think of way to get back home. I don't need to be distracted.