Chapter 13.5 (Lemon)

I close my eyes as I slowly kiss him. Tsu'tey arm snaked around my waist while his other hand hold my cheek, kissing my lips passionatly. My hands wandered on his body feeling every inch of his firm strong muscles on him. My hands then went up to his neck and I threaded my fingers through his hair, massage his scalp. He let out a low growl in his throat before deeping the kiss. I can't help but moan at the sensation. We both eventually had to pulled away. Tsu'tey press his forhead to mine as we pant heavily. I see the lust in his eyes as we both stare each other.

"I want you now..." He says, rubbing his cheek to mine. 

"Yes." I could only said before he lower his head attacking my neck. I close my eyes, feeling his lips. Sucking, nibbling on my neck hungrly. Tsu'tey carefully pushes me down onto the grass, towering over me as he work. He let go my neck, looking at me with loving look.

"I have wanted ever since you came to us." he said, pulling his braid out from behind him.

"...and now we will become one." He adds, I smile before pulling my braid out as well. 

We brought out cues together. I felt a rush of emotions shot through me, I instantly knew that they are Tsu'tey emotions. Tsu'tey instantly attack me with a passion kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer. I felt him smile through the kiss as his hand went lower to my hip before pulling the side of the strings that held my bottom cloth, letting it fall off.  I pull the string behind me that hold my top letting my full breast spill out. Tsu'tey then remove his own cloth. 

He lets go of my lips and look down at my breast with a smirk.  

"You would be a great mother." A moan escape from my lips as he massage one of my breast and licking my other now hard nub. I call out his name as if I saying as a prayer. I felt his massive member rubbing against my core. 

"Y/n." Tsu'tey said between kisses.

"Tsu'tey." I reply. 

Tsu'tey then went up to my neck, to my cheek, and to my lips. Through my hazy mind, I felt him slowly enter my wet cavern. I whimper in pain, Tsu'tey softly whisper to me. Once he fully inside we stay there about few moments. The pain then slowly to replace pleasure and I gave a nod to Tsu'tey to move.  I moan as he began to thrust into me in precise rythm. The pleasure cosume me like a warm blanket. I place my lips on his neck and shoulder, sucking and kissing. Tsu'tey let out a deep growl near my ear. 

"Tsu'tey p-please." I plead,

"Please what, love?" Tsu'tey said, smirking. Oh god he teasing me.

"Please, go faster, harder." His smirk widen. 

A scream of pleasure ripple through me as he began thrust faster. At this point, I only see stars and my mind is just going everywhere. I arch my back, pressing my chest against his. I felt his large hands grip my hips lifting me up a little. Then he ram his hips, causing me moan even louder.  I wrap my arms around him dragging my nails against his skin.

"T-tsu'tey I-I'm." I whimper feeling myself getting closer to the edge. Tsu'tey scrape his teeth on my ear. 

"Cum for me, love." He said in husky deep voice. As if my body had the mind of it's own. I throw my head back as I came hard. Tsu'tey groan before he cum as well. Pumping his member into me. Both of us pant, slowly catching our breath.

"T-that was.."

"I know." Tsu'tey ease out of me and wrap his arms around me pulling me against his chest. I nuzzle my face into his chest.

"Good night y/n."

"Good night Tsu'tey."