Chapter 9

Me and Jake went to our link bed and I open my eyes in my avatar and saw those familiar yellow eyes looking down at me. "Come, It's time fore breakfast, then we start your lesson." Tsu'tey inform me. I gave him a nod and slowly got out of the hammock. we both walk down and join the other na'vi. All the male look at my direction and smile at me. I gave them a little smile return. I sat beside a na'vi woman with a baby boy in her arm breast feeding him. I got my food and started to eat. I look at the corner of my eye to see the boy was finish drinking and he look at me with curious eyes. I gave him a smile, the boy let out a giggle and stretch his tiny arms towards me. The mother saw this and look at me with kind smile. "Do you want to hold him?" She ask me.

"Are you sure?" The mother nodded and hand her boy to me. "What's his name?" I ask. "Raziel." Raziel raise his tiny hands and touch my braids. "Ow. Hey now little one. Don't do that." Raziel pull my braid and I pull the braid away, wiggle my finger at him. He let out a squeal jumping in my arms. "My son likes you. You will be a great mother one day." The mother told me. I shake my head, "I doubt that. Usually children doesn't like me." 

"Nonsense, You'll be a good mother when you have your own." 

"What's your name?" I ask her. "Ninat." She replied.

After breakfast, Tsu'tey led me two direhorses. They lift their heads up and move towards me. "This is Sacheal. It is a male, you ride him today." Tsu'tey explain. I reaches my hand out to Sacheal and he lick my hand. I let out a giggle. Sacheal then move to show his body. I got on him with ease and gently grab his queue connecting with mine. I feel our hearts synce together, seeing as he sees. "Now say to-." I bolted away from him before he finished his sentence. I mentally told Sacheal to jump and circle around the clear earea. Thank you. I thank Sacheal patting him on the neck, "Your welcome." I suddenly heard a voice said.  Tsu'tey jump on his horse, motion his hand to follow. We then walk to another clear area and I saw Jake on the ground cover head to toe in mud.  I let out a laugh. 

"Having fun, Jake?" Jake roll his eyes as he spits out some mud.

"You should go away." He tells to Jake 

"Nah you'd miss me. I knew you speak English." jakes says pointedly at Tsu'tey. Tsu'tey laugh before turning to Neytiri. 

"So f/n, how your lesson going with Mr. grumpy pants?" Jake ask me wiping off some mud off of him. I shrug my shoulders. "Pretty good I guess. How is your lesson with Neytiri?"  I smirk. "Good if that what your asking." He said with a huff.  

Tsu'tey and me then left and lead me to a groups of women making clothes. Tsu'tey told me that he have some business to do. I stay with the groups of women as they started to teach me of how to make clothes and just talking to each other. 

I use some feathers and beads to sew on the fur letting out some qiuet hums while I was working.

"Hey, brother. Did you see that sky woman chest. They are so damn big!" My ear then pick up some conversation from two na'vi men that is good distance away that normally people can't able to hear.

"Yeah, I know. I wonder what they feel like if I touch them?" I ignore them and just focus on sewing. However I can feel their eyes on me, almost feeling their lust. I let out a tired sigh, "Excume me, I'm gonna walk for moment." I told them before walking away. 

In the distance, I see a group of direhorses eating away and just relax under the warm sun. Some childrens were playing with each other, laughing and just having fun. I small smile graze on my lips, I miss them. I thought. I hope Alfred keeping them in check. 

I felt a sudden nudge behind me, I look over to see Sacheal. "Hey boy." I say petting his snout. He whine softly and lick my cheek that has a tear. "It's ok, I'm fine boy. Just...home sick I guess." Sacheal bring his head on my shoulder and bring his hoove around me as if he tried to hug me. I smile hug his neck. "Aww. Thanks boy."  He let out a some sort of a neigh noise. Then I saw some Direhorse coming towards us until I was surrounded by them. They were putting their heads in my hand trying me to pet them. I began to giggle and just pet them which they are happily lean in. 

Mo'at was walking by and saw some direhorse were surrounding something. Curious she walk closer and saw something that surprised her. She saw F/n in the middle, petting them as she giggle. A atokirina float down to her  and she raise her hand as it land on her palm.  She stare at it then look at F/n then look at the floating spirit again.