Chapter 2

-

-

"Ceci!" Marco shouted as one of his clones gently nudged his sister. Cecilia coughed before she walking in front of her brother who made his clones disappear.

"How did you find the Encanto?" An old woman wearing a magenta dress stood in front of the large group of people. "What brought you here?"

Cecilia was tense, "Señora, I'm Cecilia Yanez and this is mi hermano, Marco."
Two ladies emerged from the large group of people, one with brown hair which was tucked a messy bun and another with orange braided locks.

"Wait I thought the Yanez family were coming in a couple of months?" The lady in the bun said as she looked at the teenagers in front of her.

Cecilia felt Marco's hand intertwined with hers as she let out a breath through her teeth.

"Marco and I are the only ones left of our family." Marco affirmed his sisters statement with a nod, "Why did you come all the way to Colombia? Wasn't there anyone in the village who could have took you in?" The lady with orange hair asked as the group of people looked at the siblings pitifully.

"My family.. the town... were all destroyed from a hurricane."

Cecilia's arms laid to her side balled into fists.

"We don't have anyone beside each-other." Marco retorted.

Silence. Everything was silent

"We are so sorry for what has happened to your home and family." A younger female with curly hair and green glasses spoke up as she grabbed Cecilia's hands into hers.
"Why don't we take you back to Casita, you two must be hungry!" The lady with a messy bun spoke. "Thank you." Cecilia whispered as she tried to keep her composure before tears ran down her face.

Marco along with the a boy a couple inches taller than her with a yellow ruana wrapped her into a hug before walking with her to a large house on top of a hill far from their village.

"Hola Casita!" The younger girl waved as the house tiles moved, "Am I just tired or did your house just move?" Marco questioned the boy next to me, "Magic. I heard you guys also have magic?" He raised his eyebrow as Cecilia wiped her teary eyes.

"Well we do but we don't.. didn't have a magical house." She shrugged as the doors flew open to reveal glowing doors on the second floor with beautiful architecture.

"Luisa," She whispered reading the door of a certain Madrigal who got her attention.
"Yes?" The mentioned female looked down at Cecilia who waved her hands in front of her. "Sorry! I was just trying to read the names on the doors." She let out an awkward laugh.

"Right! We haven't properly introduced ourselves have we?" The older woman said as her family lined up.

"I'm Alma Madrigal. These are my children; Julieta, Bruno and Pepa." Marco and Cecilia nodded as the three waved.