Chapter 4

-The sunset lit up Luisa's room as Cecilia sat near the sea with her feet in the water

-
The sunset lit up Luisa's room as Cecilia sat near the sea with her feet in the water.
"I feel like I'm at home." Cecilia muttered as Luisa sat next to her. "It reminds me of a beach I visited a long time ago." The girl reminisced before snapping back to reality by a gentle knock on Luisa's door.

"I'm coming." Luisa said loudly as she opened the door to reveal Dolores.

"It's time for dinner, Tia Julieta said to come and let you guys know." She whispered, "We will be down in a second." Cecilia simply nodded as she got up and removed her feet from the water as she dried them off with a towel.

"We better get going before Camilo takes our food." Luisa chuckled as she earned a small laugh out of Cecilia.

"Alright, come on!" Cecilia said as she held the door open for Luisa who exited after her. They both entered the kitchen in unison as Cecilia noticed Marco already sitting with their plates prepared.

"How are you feeling?" She questioned her brother as she lifted his chin to investigate the area where the bruise originally was. "Señora Julieta's cooking healed it, stop worrying about me." He rolled his eyes as he placed his food in his mouth and chewed with a pout.

"I'll never stop worrying about you! You're my brother." Cecilia said as she placed kisses on his cheek earning some laughs out of the Madrigals.

She finally finished teasing Marco as she looked down at the plate he had prepared.

Luisa noticed her breathing change as she grabbed her plate and took half of it and placed it on hers.

"Cecilia said I could have half of her dinner if I beat her at arm wrestling, which I definitely won." She shrugged as everyone faced the mentioned female, "Is it true?" She nodded as she looked up so see Luisa wink at her before going to eat her food.

"Thank you."

She mouthed to Luisa as she ate some of her food. "This is delicious! Señora can you teach me sometime?"

"Of course! Is there anything specific you want me to teach you how to make?"

Luisa's favorite food! Cecilia thought as her face felt flushed. "No.. I don't know yet." She began to fidget with her hair, "Don't worry mija, just let me know when you want to begin cooking and what so I could get the ingredients beforehand okay?" She nodded as she realized she had finished her food.

"Thank you for the meal." She placed her and Marco's dish in the sink as she began to wash everyone's dishes. "Cecilia, we know Marco's gift but we haven't seen or heard what yours is." Antonio questioned getting her attention.

"Ceci can make anything." The whole Madrigal family turned towards her, "I can make anything I imagine with my voice." She corrected.