Chapter 5

-Luisa entered Casita as she turned her back towards the stairs so Cecilia could easily get off

-
Luisa entered Casita as she turned her back towards the stairs so Cecilia could easily get off.

"Thank you for saving me back there." Cecilia said placing a kiss of gratitude on Luisa's cheek.

She coughed, "No problem, just call whenever you need help." Luisa snorted as Cecilia gave her a gentle smile as she patted the top of the tall girls head.

Luisa's face turned a crimson red as she covered her face with her hands. Cecilia raised an eyebrow at the girls behavior.
"Come on! Tia Julieta made your favorite Luisa." Dolores said with a smirk, "Sancocho?!" Luisa's eyes glistened as she became excited.

So Luisa loves Sancocho? Noted.

"Cecilia! You have to try it, Mi mamá hace el mejor Sancocho. Ella agrega maíz, papas y un ingrediente secreto." She pulled a chair out for Cecilia to sit next to her.

"Thank you,"  Luisa took her seat as Julieta placed bowl's in front of them. Cecilia's was noticeably much smaller than Luisa's.

"Luisa explained the situation. Don't feel nervous to say no mija. I understand." She squeezed the girl in a hug as Camilo and Marco entered.

"Those kid's were crazy." Marco huffed as he grabbed a bowl off the counter. "Gracias señora."

"Of course! You want seconds just let me know." She nodded as she prepared more bowls. "Tia! You never let me get seconds!" Camilo whined as he sat down. "Camilo, when I let you get seconds that somehow turned to thirds!" He rolled his eyes playfully as Pepa entered the kitchen.

"Are you bothering your tia again?" She questioned as he pulled Camilo's ear. "Of course not mami." He rubbed his ear.

The whole family soon sat at the table as Luisa kept looking at the smaller female looking at her whenever she would get the chance.

Cecilia ate two bowls of the soup, "Luisa! You were so right this is delicious."

The girl nodded as she realized Cecilia's legs swinging under the table. "Mija, I could teach you how to make it." Julieta suggested. "Yes please!" Julieta laughed at the ecstatic girl.

Luisa leaned over to her, "When she teaches you, tell me the secret ingredient?" She whispered with begging eyes,
"No can do. Sorry Luisa but its a secret for a reason." Cecilia laughed at the girl who remained speechless.

"So who is moving into that house we built?" She asked Luisa, "Uh..."

"Some new guests are staying at the Encanto!" Mirabel interjected, "I hope they like it." Cecilia said rubbing her arm, "I'm sure they'll love it." Marco reassured his sister.

"Oh! Tomorrow would you guys mind hanging out with Luisa. She doesn't have any chore's tomorrow and everyone else is busy so she would be lonely." Alma asked the two siblings,