Hurting u

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying my story tum bin...I had some free time today so thought to update a shivin OS...As many of u agreed for mohsin ignoring shivi during an interview and posting pics with everyone, excluding her and shivi getting hurt...so I m going with that idea only...thankuu so much @shivinkaira_devakshi for this idea...let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
Imagine shivin giving an interview together...Due to their privacy, mohsin ignored her during the whole interview...she felt hurt, but didn't showed it trying to hide her tears with fake smile...mohsin understood that she might be hurt...In between the interview also shivi held his hand, but he jerked it slowly not looking at her...mohsin did it so that the reporters may not capture it...shivi felt hurt, moreover yesterday he posted story putting pics will all the members of yrkkh, except her...
This pinched her a lot...though she tried to understand him that its just to avoid unnecessary negative comments, but it really hurted her a lot...

After the interview, shivi ran into their vanity and packed her bag as their shoot for the day was over...mohsin came in and locked the door...he held her hand and hugged her, caressing her hair...
To his surprise, shivi didn't reciprocated and stayed still...he cupped her face and made her look at him...

MOHSIN:(saw pain in her eyes) meri shivi gussa h mujhse...

SHIVI:(tears rolled down her cheeks) Mujhe ghar jaana h...mumma wait kr rhi hongi...

Shivi picked up her bag and turned to leave, but mohsin backhugged her, stopping her from going...

MOHSIN:(keeping her bag aside) mene mumma ko keh diya h ki tum late aaogi kyuki hum dono dinner pe jaa rhe h...aur uske baad beach pe...ek dusre ke sath time spend krne...(turning her towards him) tumhe meri kisi baat ka bura lgga naa...I m sorry shivi...mene unintentionally tumhe hurt kr diya...mujhe koi bhi punishment de do, pr chup mtt rho plss...kuch toh bolo shivi..
(holding her from her shoulders)

Shivi looked at him with tears in her eyes, which pricked his heart
...she couldn't control more and started crying badly, sitting on the bed...mohsin knew that it was not just related to his ignorance in today's interview, there was something more to it...he bent down on his knees in front of her and held her hands in her lap...

MOHSIN:(couldn't bear her tears) shivi...nhi bachaa...plss mtt rou naa..shh..(cupping her face) plss mujhse share kro naa kya chal rha h tumhare dimaag mei...apni feelings share kro naa..mujhse kya galti hui h shivi...

SHIVI:(calming down and wiping her tears) mene kya kiya h mohsin...kyu mere sath esa kr rhe ho...kyu tum hmesha mujhe ignore krte ho...jb bhi camera saamne ho, tum mere pas bhi nhi aate...mujhe bhi apni limits pta h, I respect our privacy decision, pr hum just as friends toh behave kr skte h naa...tumne kal bhi sbke sath pics dali, pr mere sath ek bhi pic share nhi ki...kya mein itni buri hu...mein boht koshish krti hu khud ko smjhane ki, pr it hurts mohsin...I.t..r.ea.ll.y..h.ur.ts..(in cracked voice) tumne kaha tha ki hum private couple bnn kr rhenge so that hum ek saath enjoy kr ske, pr aaj yhi privacy mujhe hurt kr rhi h...mene sirf tumhara hath hi toh pakda tha aaj, vo bhi table ke niche...pr..s.ha. ya.d..ab..m.ei...t.um.he..ac.hi..n.hi...l.gti...(bursting into tears)

Mohsin was shocked that she had so much pain hidden inside her...
He now realized that how much he had hurt her...he sat beside her on the bed and hugged her tightly hiding her in his protective arms...she cried, taking out her pain but didn't reciprocated the hug...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back) shh...bss..bss.. bss shivi...I m so sorry baby...I m sorry...tum buri nhi ho...vo toh mein hu, tbhi toh naa chahte hue bhi tumhe itna hurt kr diya...mein toh yeh sb isliye kiya so that hmare relationship pe koi question naa kre, koi criticise naa kre...mein nhi chahta tha ki kisi ko bhi hmare relationship ke baare mei pta chle kyuki phir aage jaa kr agr humei koi troll krta ya tumhare baare mei kuch galat kehta toh mujhse bardash nhi hota...I m sorry shivi...mene anjaane mei tumhe itna hurt kr diya...I m sorry bachaa...ho ske toh mujhe maaf krdo..plss...
(Cupping her face)

Shivi knew that he couldn't hurt her intentionally, moreover she saw tears in his eyes...she hugged him tightly, feeling his warmth...
He caressed her hair and back, kissing her forehead...

SHIVI:(wiping his tears) Tum kyu ro rhe ho...it's okk mohsin...mujhe pta h tum intentionally mujhe hurt nhi kr skte...(cupping his face) promise me phir kbhi mujhe ignore nhi kroge...aur mujhe hmesha ese hi pyar kroge...I love u mohsin...I love u so much mere teddy...(kissing his forehead)

MOHSIN:(holding her hand) tumne mujhe sachi mei maaf kr diya shivi...(she nodded smiling at him) thankuu so much baby...I promise phir kbhi esa kuch nhi krunga...(hugging her) Ab chle... dinner krne...

She nodded and they both went together to a restaurant, near the beach...they were in a separate corner, so mohsin fed her with his own hands lovingly...she too fed him, talking about random things...they then went to the beach..mohsin carried her in his arms and took her near the waves
...he made her stand in front of him nd backhugged her, feeling the waves on their feet...shivi leaned on his chest, holding his hand, which was resting on her stomach...

SHIVI:(closing her eyes) I love u mohsin...mujhe bss ese hi rhena h..tumhare pas...hmesha..(feeling his presence)

MOHSIN:(kissing her cheeks) I love u too mera bachaa...aur mein toh tumhare pas hi hu hmesha... I'll always be there for u...meri jaan..(holding her) chlo aao...kuch der sath mei bethte h...

Shivi nodded and mohsin sat spreading his legs on the sand... shivi sat in between his legs, leaning onto his chest...he cuddled her, holding her close...
They spent sometime together and then left for home...mohsin dropped shivi to her apartment and kissed her forehead, biding her bye...she hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead too...he too went to his home...

THE END..............
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...next will also be a shivin OS
...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivin OS...(surprise)