My baby hubby(2)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira waking up in the morning...she saw kartik sleeping peacefully, all snuggled up into her...she had literally fallen for him at the first sight...she caressed his hair and kissed his forehead lovingly...she didn't wanted to wake him up so early, so she slept again hugging him tightly...After sometime, naira heard the door being knocked by someone...she knew it might be his parents..she carefully laid his head on the pillow, kissing his forehead and went to open the door...

NAIRA:(sternly) ji kahiye...kuch kaam tha aapko..kartik so rha h aur mein nhi chahti ki mere husband ki neend kharab ho...

K.MOM:(irritatedly) dekho naira.. i m sure ab tkk tumhe pta chal hi gya hoga iss manhoos ke health issues ke baare mei...(running inside to wake him up) yaa toh tu khud isse utha de yaa mein apne tareeke se utha lungi...vese bhi ghar mei boht kaam h...tu iss sb mei mtt pdd...(Pulling kartik harshly)

Naira felt disgusted hearing her... she held kartik as he was going to fall from the bed...kartik had woken up by now nd got scared by all this...naira jerked swarna's hand and picked kartik in her lap, caressing his back as he hugged her tightly...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) bss...bss...shh..bss bachaa...kuch nhi hua..mein hu naa aapke sath.. koi aapko harm nhi krega...hm..
(To swarna angrily) get out mrs swarna goenka...aapko koi hakk nhi h mere kartik ko force krne ka...sharam nhi aati aapko apne khud ke bete ke sath esa krte hue.
...abse kartik koi kaam nhi krega, aapka koi order follow nhi krega...aapka servant nhi h kartik isliye apni hadd mei rahiye...ab aap khud chli jayengi yaa mein dhakke maar ke aapko bahr nikalu...just get out..(shouting at the top of her voice)

Swarna went out, getting scared of her anger along with manish... kartik flinched at her loud voice nd got scared, crying badly loosing his grip on her...naira locked the door and hugged him tightly, sitting on the bed with him in her lap...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Nhi bachaa...mumma toh bss un logo pe gussa kr rhi thi kyuki unhone mere baby ko harm krne ki koshish ki naa...aapko darne ki zroorat nhi h baby...mumma loves u mera bachaa...I love u so much..
(Kissing his forehead nd wiping his tears) Ab royi royi nhi krni baby...shh..bss..shh..(caressing his back)

KARTIK:(snuggling into her) mumma..(she hummed) Aap kbhi mujhe chodke nhi jaoge naa...plss mtt jaana...I need u..

NAIRA:(kissing his head) aww mera baby...nhi jaungi aapko chodke....I promise bachaa abse mumma hmesha aapke sath rhengi...hmm..(cupping his face) chlo aap jaldi se jaa kr fresh hojao, tbb tkk mumma bhi fresh ho jaaye...phir mein apne baby ke liye kuch special breakfast bnaungi...okk..(kissing his cheeks as he nodded happily)

Naira took out his clothes and left him in the bathroom...she got ready in another room and came back to see kartik coming out with a towel around his waist...he was looking so cute...kartik saw her and ran to her, not caring about anything...his towel fell down, leaving him fully naked in front of her...naira didn't mind as she had seen him like this yesterday too...she closed the door and got him ready, pampering him...

KARTIK:(holding her hand as she told him to come down) Nhi jaana vaha pe...mujhe dar lgta h mumma...vo maarenge mujhe aur boht saara kaam bhi krayenge...

NAIRA:(picking him in her arms) Ab thik h...koi kuch nhi kahega mere baby ko...ab btao kya khana h aapko..

KARTIK:(laying his head on her shoulder) Aap jo khilaoge mein kha lunga...mene kbhi yummy food nhi khaya...vo log mujhe sirf dahi chawal dete the..bss...

Naira felt bad for him as well angry on swarna nd manish...she didn't wanted kartik to be hurt so decided to take him away from all this...she took him downstairs to see both of them having breakfast
...naira ignored them and went to the kitchen, while kartik hid himself in her arms getting scared of them...naira caressed his hair, assuring him and made him sit on the slab, kissing his forehead...Manish and swarna glared at kartik who was smiling..
He got scared due to them nd hugged naira...

NAIRA:(sternly) Mr and Mrs goenka aap dono apne room mei jayiye...I don't want u near my kartik at any cost...vese bhi mein jaa rhi hu kartik ko lekr, boht dur
...(glaring at them)

They went, being scared of her anger...naira cupped kartik's face nd wiped his tears...she pecked his lips lightly making him smile...
He too followed her actions nd pecked her lips...naira made cheese toast, pancakes and juice for him...she served it in a plate on the dining table and made him sit on the chair...she fed him with her own hands sitting in front of him...kartik ate happily and fed her too, making her smile...

KARTIK:(stopping her as she was going to give him juice) bss mumma...mera stomach full ho gya...aaj mene first time itna yummy food khaya aur vo bhi itna saara...

NAIRA:(trying to convince him) bachaa aap toh mere good baby ho naa...(he nodded) phir aapko yeh juice peena pdega, nhi toh mera baby strong kese bnega...
(Making him drink the juice) very good...(kissing his forehead) Ab aapko mumma hmare new house mei lekr jayegi...hum vaha shift ho jayenge hmesha ke liye, only mumma nd baby...

KARTIK:(excitedly) sachi...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) muchi meri jaan...chlo ab aap thodi der rest krlo, phir humei jaana bhi toh h...

Kartik nodded and slept in his room, hugging naira...she called her manager nd told him to get her mansion clean, which was on the outskirts of the city...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...One more chapter is left, then I'll end this OS...I m not going to include the recovery scene here as it's a baby hubby story...keep supporting guys..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...