Shivin's live in

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this storybook...let's continue with the next OS i.e 8th OS from the schedule...it's not an arranged marriage, but a love marriage... the main thing is that they don't know eachother so well(unlike the reality), so they want to go for a live in for a month to understand eachother better... they both r actors, but haven't worked together yet...
___________________________________

The scene starts from mohsin talking to shivangi on video call

MOHSIN:(hesitantly) shivi...u know naa I love u...pr I want to know u more...mein chahta hu ki shaadi se phle hum ek dusre ko ache se smjh ske...v.o..

SHIVI:(trying to assure him) Mohsin...I trust u jaan..btao mujhe kya socha h tumne...

MOHSIN:(smiling) live in...I want ki hum dono ek month tkk live in mei rhe...so that hmari compatibility aur understanding improve ho ske...tumhe koi problem toh nhi h naa...

SHIVI: bilkul bhi nhi...mujhe kya problem hogi...I m totally fine with this..bss family ko convince krna pdega...

MOHSIN: vo toh mein mna lunga
...don't worry baby...I love u so much..(Giving her a flying kiss)

SHIVI:(Giving him a flying kiss) I love u too mohsin...

The next day, mohsin asked both of their parents and they agreed understanding their point...They both shifted to a flat on the outskirts of the city...Shivi was very happy as mohsin took care of her, even when he was busy... The same goes with mohsin...he was blessed to have met such a gem of a person...A week passed by...One day, mohsin came late at home due to night shoots...he had already told shivi to sleep early...

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ACCORDING TO THE TOPIC SENT...

He came at 2 am and directly went to their room...he saw shivi sleeping with a cute pout, holding his shirt so as to feel his presence...he smiled and changed into nightsuit fastly...he came back to her and sat beside her, caressing her hair...he bent down nd lightly pecked her pout...he saw shivi's top was raised and her stomach was visible...he caressed her bare waist and belly, which woke up shivi...she saw him lost, while caressing her stomach...she blushed and held his hand, smiling at him...

Mohsin pulled her in his lap, hugging her in criss cross position
...shivi caressed his hair as he snuggled into her neck...mohsin was not in his senses, getting lost in her beauty...he put his hands inside her top from back and caressed her bare back...shivi blushed as he kissed her neck....

MOHSIN:(breaking the hug and cupping her face) I want u shivi... ab control nhi ho rha mujhse...I want to make love to u...I know shaadi ke phle it's wrong, pr I hv lost my control...(desperately)

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) kisne kaha tumhe control krne ko...I m all yours jaan...even I want u to love me baby..(caressing his face)

Mohsin smiled and pulled her closer, holding her waist...he captured her lips, kissing her hungrily...shivi too responded, but couldn't match his pace...she let him dominate the kiss and caressed his hair...mohsin entered his tongue inside her and tasted her mouth, mixing their saliva...shivi enjoyed it as he kept kissing her hungrily...he broke the kiss, seeing her breathless...

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips) this was the best kiss ever...I love u baby...

SHIVI:(pecking his nose) I love u too jaan...

Mohsin removed her top hurriedly and was amazed to see her beautiful round boobs...he dug his face in her chest, while shivi hugged him...he moaned as her boobs were rubbing against his face...he laid her on the bed, coming over her and dug his face in her neck, kissing it madly... shivi moaned loudly, arching her neck back to give him more access...he grabbed her boobs, pressing it and massaging it...she moaned, clutching to the bedsheet
...mohsin smiled and kissed her breast, sucking her nipples...she caressed his hair as he was sucking her nipples fastly...he latched onto her other breast, sucking it till it turned red...

Shivi blushed seeing him, licking nd sucking her navel...she too wanted to explore his body, so she flipped their positions coming over him...she caressed his hair, kissing his forehead lovingly...

SHIVI:(pecking his lips) now it's my turn jaan...tum bss enjoy kro and moan my name..(kissing his neckline)

Shivi removed his shirt and trousers too...she saw her name tattooed on his chest, right above his heart...her eyes welled seeing his love for her...mohsin hugged her, pulling her over him...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) shh.
...tum ro kyu rhi ho shivi...mein kya itna nhi kr skta apni shivi ke liye...I love u baby...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead)

SHIVI:(caressing his tattoo) pain hua hoga naa...kyu kiya tumne yeh...mujhe pta h u love me mohsin...u don't need to prove it jaan..(kissing his tattoo multiple times and licking it to sooth his pain) I love u too baby...thankuu for this beautiful surprise...aaj tum jo maangoge, mein dungi... just ask for something baby...I'll fulfill ur every wish...(pecking his lips several times, being happy)

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) I want u to love me whole night shivi...make me cum plss...I want u to lead me baby...aaj ki puri raat mujhe bss tumhari warmth mei rhna h...plss shivi..I want to cum in your mouth..(desperately)

Shivi smiled and caressed his dick above his boxers, making him more hard nd desperate...he moaned her name loudly, shaking on the bed as she increased her pace nd kept rubbing his dick...
She removed his boxers and kissed the tip of his cock, which was erect now...mohsin signalled her to continue...shivi started stroking his dick, making him cum...mohsin cummed several times, shaking vigorously on the bed...shivi took his entire length in her mouth, stroking it...he cummed again and she drank it happily...After sometime, she laid beside him and took him in her arms, wiping his sweat off his face...

SHIVI:(caressing his back) tum thik ho naa baby...hm..(he nodded and snuggled into her chest) Mera bachaa...meri jaan..(kissing his forehead) I love u so much...

Mohsin blushed and removed her shorts and panties, coming over her...shivi smiled as he kissed her vagina...he entered his finger inside her, making her wince...he saw her eyes welling up...he knew it will pain, so he entered all his fingers altogether...she screamed and cried in pain..he laid beside her, hugging her tightly...she calmed down after sometime nd mohsin made her cum multiple times...he licked her walls, tasting her juices...shivi moaned loudly, feeling pleasure...he positioned his dick in her vagina, widening her legs...he pushed it inside in a single go, making her wince...she cried silently, feeling pain as her hymen broke...mohsin wiped her tears and captured her lips, kissing her...he increased his pace and continued thrusting inside her, in between the kiss...

Shivi got adjusted to his length and started riding him, pleasuring him...he closed his eyes, feeling pleasure nd moaned her name loudly...she made love to him till 7 in the morning and then laid on the bed, taking him in her arms...mohsin latched onto her nipples, sucking it slowly and drifting to sleep...shivi too slept hugging him...

THE END.........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...i tried to write good, but don't know if it's fine as i m not much good in writing such mature scenes...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...
Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 9th OS from the schedule...