My strength

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying the OS i had written till now...For those who r asking for Switzerland track when naira blamed kartik, I'll surely write it guys...but after completing the OS from my schedule...So, let's continue with the next OS i.e 11th OS from the schedule...
___________________________________

(The topic of this OS is the second part of this i

(The topic of this OS is the second part of this i.e kartik is alcohol addict nd naira becomes his strength)

So, let's just begin with it....

Kaira had reunited now...They were living in Mumbai only to spend sometime with eachother... One day before, they got married and the families too went back to udaipur blessing them...kartik naira made love to eachother at night after so long...Next day, when naira woke up, she didn't find kartik beside her...she heard his sounds from the bathroom... she immediately ran inside and saw him puking...

NAIRA:(Rubbing his back) kartik kya hua...tumhari tabiyat thik nhi h baby...bss..bss..araam se...(wiping his face as he rinsed his mouth) chlo aao bed pe...thodi der  rest krlo bachaa...(holding his waist nd taking him out)

Naira made him sit on the bed and made him drink water...she noticed kartik's hands were shivering and he was sweating too...she sat in front of him and cupped his face...

NAIRA:(wiping his sweat) Kya hua bachaa...btao mujhe...kya ho rha h tumhe...tum shiver kyu kr rhe ho...idhar aao mere pas...shh..(hugging him tightly and caressing his hair)

KARTIK:(with teary eyes) shayad alcohol ke withdrawal symptoms
...2 din se mnn kr rha h drink krne ka, pr khudko control kr rha tha...ab nhi ho rha j.aan..n.hi..ho..r
.ha..m.uj.hse...I..m...s.sor.ryy..(crying in her arms)

NAIRA:(Rubbing his back and arms) shh...nhi kartik..kuch nhi hua tumhe...mein abhi doctor ko bulaati hu..bss..bss...rona nhi baby...shaant hojao..(wiping his tears and kissing his forehead)

Kartik hugged naira, trying to calm his mind...naira wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his body as he was shivering...she called the doctor and told him everything...After sometime, the doctor came and checked him...

DOCTOR:(Giving the medicines) don't worry...he'll be fine...yeh toh withdrawal symptoms h bss...try to comfort him and distract his mind...yeh medicines utna work nhi kr payengi jitna aapka support krega...he should not take even a bit of alcohol now, chahe jitni mrzi craving ho...u can handle him better Mrs goenka...u can call me if there's some problem...

Naira nodded and he went, taking his fees...Naira saw kartik crying silently..she pulled him in a hug, rubbing his back and caressing his hair...kartik snuggled into her chest and cried badly...

NAIRA:(hugging him more tightly) Kya hua bachaa...btao mujhe...

KARTIK:(feeling weak) I..m...s.or.ryy...j.aan..m.ujh.e...a.l.co.hol..le.n.i...h.i..n.hi...c.ha.hi.y.e...t.hi...m.ein..b.oh.t...p.r.esh.an..k.r...r.ha...h.u..t.um.he..(crying and snuggling into her)

NAIRA:(caressing his back) nhi mera bachaa...esa kuch nhi h..it's okk...jo ho gya, use badal toh nhi skte..hmm...(wiping his tears) bss ab rona nhi...mein hu naa tumhare sath...sb thik ho jayega kartik...(trying to distract him) acha chlo ab hum sath mei bath lete h aaj...

KARTIK:(looking at her) mein boht weak feel kr rha hu...khudse nhi chal paunga...(sadly)

NAIRA:(cupping his face) mere pas ek solution h..(he hummed) I can pick u...

KARTIK:(confused) kese..

NAIRA:(getting up and picking him in her arms like a baby, wrapping his legs around her waist) aise mera baby...chle ab.. (kissing his cheeks)

He blushed and nodded...naira was happy that he was getting distracted somehow...he had even stopped shivering now, that too without medicines...she took him in the bathroom and made him bath, pampering him...kartik was happy as he knew that she was doing this to distract him...he too got strength to overcome this addiction...Naira made kachoris for kartik and fed him with her own hands...kartik ate happily, praising her...he fed her too...

They spent the whole day together...In the evening, kartik was again craving for alcohol...he took the bottle from his closet, but then remembered naira's breakdown when she came to know about his addiction...he threw the bottle in the dustbin as he couldn't disappoint her...he sat on the bed, holding his head and started crying...Naira had seen everything and was proud of him that he didn't drink again...she went to him and hugged him tightly, sitting beside him...kartik cried badly, shivering in her embrace...

NAIRA:(caressing his back and arms) bss...bss...shh..i m proud of u kartik...don't worry baby...sb thik ho jayega...mera brave bachaa...(kissing his forehead) pain ho rha h...hmm..(he nodded) shh...rona nhi baby...(wiping his tears) mein tumhe body massage de deti hu...u'll be okk..(pecking his lips)

KARTIK:(smiled as she was rubbing his arms) Jaan...ek kissi chahiye...plss..

Naira smiled and captured his lips, holding him in her embrace.. kartik started responding, hugging her waist...she kissed him softly, caressing his back lovingly...They broke the kiss after sometime and naira removed kartik's clothes, making him lay on the bed...she brought oil and gave him a sensual body massage, trying to distract his mind...he kept moaning her name and enjoying...After sometime, he pulled her towards him and removed her clothes too...They made love for an hour and slept hugging eachother...

A week passed by...Now kartik was completely alright and it was only bcoz of naira...he was blessed to have her...She handled him very calmly when he would get sad or would cry...They got his full body checkup from doctor nd he told he's completely okk now...
After coming home, kartik picked her in his arms and twirled her around happily...naira too laughed nd giggled with him...she was happy that her kartik is completely fine now...Only she knew how much it hurted her to see him crying badly in the morning due to sickness and to see him shivering when he craved for alcohol...she hugged him tightly as he took her in their room...kartik kissed her forehead and captured her lips, kissing her hungrily...he made love to her for 2 hours and then hugged her, laying his head on her chest...

KARTIK:(snuggling into her chest) thankuu jaan...agr tum mere sath nhi hoti toh mein kbhi iss addiction se free nhi ho paata.. it's all bcoz of u...I love u so much naira...I love u..u r my everything
...u r my strength naira..(a lone tear escaped his eyes)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) I love u too baby...mera bachaa..

THE END..........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 12th OS from the schedule...