Kaira live in(1)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this storybook...let's continue with the second OS without any further delay...
___________________________________

             (The topic for this OS)

Let's begin with it....
So, the main plot is that kaira's marriage had been fixed by their family...They had met just one nd agreed for the family's happiness, but they wanted to know eachother well so that they could understand eachother...Kartik was a doctor by profession and naira was an actor...both were quite successful in their fields and were quite famous...Their parents were open minded so they allowed them for a live in before committing to eachother...They had decided that they would live in a flat together for month, just after their engagement...It was finally the day of their engagement...After that, kartik took naira with him to the flat for a live in...They both liked eachother but were nervous if their relationship would work or not...They reached their flat and went in...kartik kept their bags in their room and naira brought a glass of water for him...

KARTIK:(drinking water) thankuu so much naira..chlo ab tum fresh ho jaye, phir hum so jaate h...boht raat ho gyi h naa...

Naira nodded and sat on the chair in front of the mirror...she was facing difficulty in removing her jewelry...kartik held her hand as she was trying to open the hook of the necklace...

KARTIK:(holding her shoulders, standing at her back and looking at her from the mirror) if u don't mind, mein tumhari help kr skta hu...I mean humei try krna chahiye ki hum ek dusre ke sath comfortable ho, tbhi toh it will work..hnaa...

Naira blushed nd nodded...Kartik smiled and removed her jewelry, caressing her skin...naira was feeling butterflies in her stomach.
..kartik came in front of her nd bent, sitting on his knees in front of her...he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly...

KARTIK:(caressing her face) tum boht pyari ho naira...u r so cute bachaa...(moving close to her nd holding her waist) I think I m falling for u...I don't know if it's love or not, pr I really admire u jaan...I find peace with u..(kissing her cheeks)

NAIRA:(blushing) Kartik...mein change krlu plss...I m tired..

He nodded and she came back after changing into a white nighty
...kartik too had changed in the room only and was sitting on the bed...he went to naira and carried her in his arms, taking her to the bed...naira blushed, snuggling into him...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead nd making her lie on the bed) Naira... agr tum mere sath sone mei uncomfortable ho toh I'll go to the other room...tum bina hesitate kiye bta skti ho mujhe...(caressing her hair, sitting beside her)

NAIRA:(holding his hand nd kissing his knuckles, feeling overwhelmed by his concern) bilkul nhi kartik...mujhe boht acha lgta h jb aap mere pas hote ho...aur vese bhi live in ke liye aaye h toh humei maximum time sath mei spend krna chahiye naa..
..aap mere sath so skte ho...(signaling him to sleep beside her)

Kartik nodded and laid beside her...he held her hand nd tried to sleep...naira turned to him nd admired him...

KARTIK:(with closed eyes) agr ese hi dekhti rhogi toh mein sounga kese...(Naira looked down feeling shy, kartik too turned to her) Jaan...idhar dekho meri taraf
..(holding her chin) if u want to hug me, u can...even I want to sleep hugging u...(cupping her face) bolo baby..do u want it...

Naira didn't said anything, just hugged him tightly from his waist, snuggling into his chest...
Kartik smiled nd caressed her hair, wrapping his arms around her...he laid straight, hugging her
...naira closed her eyes, feeling his warmth...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) good night naira...

NAIRA:(hugging him more) good night kartik...

Kartik and naira slept peacefully in eachother's embrace...Naira woke up early as per her routine and got out of kartik's embrace... she kissed his forehead and cheeks lovingly...she got ready and prepared breakfast for them..
...she went to wake up kartik for work...she sat infront of him, caressing his hair...

NAIRA:(patting his cheeks) Kartik
...get up kartik...uthiye naa...subah ho gyi h...aapko hospital bhi toh jaana h..(kissing his forehead)

Kartik got up, sitting with the support of the bedrest...he hugged her, pulling her closer..naira snuggled into him as he caressed her hair...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks nd cupping her face) bachaa...tum itni jaldi kyu uth gyi...tumhe bhi toh set pe jaana h naa...hum dono kaam krte h naira, toh ghar ki responsibility bhi dono ki equal honi chahiye naa...abse hum dono milke sab kaam krenge...aaj tumne breakfast bna diya, pr kal se tum mujhe bhi apne sath hi uthaogi...hmm..(caressing her hair)

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) okk fine...pr abhi jaldi se freshen up hojao...mujhe boht bhukh lggi h aur mein aapke bina nhi khaungi
...mujhe aapke hath se hi khaana h aaj...(blushing)

Kartik nodded happily and chuckled at her cuteness...He got ready and they both had breakfast feeding eachother...
Kartik dropped naira to her sets and drove off to his hospital...He called her during the break time when he was free, but she didn't received as she was busy in her shoot...At night, kartik went to her sets to pick her up...he saw her sitting in her vanity, holding her head...

KARTIK:(Pulling her in a hug) Kya hua bachaa...koi problem h.. tum mujhse share kr skti ho...

NAIRA:......................
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Last part of this OS...