Long drive

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next OS i.e 9th OS from the schedule without any further delay...
___________________________________

(The topic for this OS)Let's begin with it

Let's begin with it......

It had been 2 days since mohsin came back from Sydney...shivi missed him a lot, but couldn't meet him as her schedule was very tight...Now, she took a leave as she wanted to meet him...she couldn't wait to see him nd hug him...mohsin received her message that she's coming to meet him...he became happy and got ready..there was noone at home as they had went for a relative's wedding...the bell rang and he went to open the door...

As soon as he opened the door, she hugged him tightly...he wrapped his arms around her, caressing her hair as she cried silently...he locked the door and picked her in his arms to his room...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) bss...bss..shh...bss mera bachaa.. chup hojao...kya hua baby...itna miss kiya mujhe..

She hummed, snuggling into him as he sat on the bed with her in his lap...he cupped her face, wiping her tears and kissing her forehead lovingly...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) I missed u mohsin...

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips) I missed u too baby...

Shivi hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder...mohsin held her waist, kissing her forehead...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) aaj ka pura din hum sath mei spend krenge aur new car mei long drive pe bhi jayenge...hmm..

She nodded and they went to a mall first...mohsin helped shivi in shopping her clothes...shivi too helped mohsin...they had snacks in the canteen, feeding eachother.

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) Ab kaha jaana h mere baby ko..

SHIVI:(smiling) movie dekhne chle...aur iss baar tumhari favorite horror movie...

MOHSIN:(kissing her cheeks) pr bachaa...tumhe toh horror movies se dar lgta h naa..hum koi aur dekh lete h...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) koi baat nhi mohsin...iss baar dekhte h naa horror movie..ek baar try toh kr hi skte h...hnaa...(trying to overcome her fear)

Mohsin nodded and they went for a movie...shivi was pretending not to get scared, but she was actually afraid of it...As the movie started, mohsin held her hand and she smiled nervously...Some scary scenes came due to which she started sweating nd shivering.
...mohsin noticed her hands getting sweaty...he looked at her and saw her crying silently nd shivering...

MOHSIN:(hugging her) shivi...shh
...bss bachaa..it's okk...chlo aao... hum bahr chlte h...come baby..(caressing her hair)

He held her shoulders, taking her out...she was afraid of horror movies from the start...but she wanted to try it for mohsin... mohsin brought her out and made her sit on a bench, sitting beside her...

MOHSIN:(wiping her sweat off) bss..bss..shh...kya hua baby...dar lgg rha tha..(she nodded) phir mujhe btaya kyu nhi...hnn..(hugging her and caressing her hair)

SHIVI:(calming down) I m sorry..

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) shh...there's no need to be sorry... I know tumhe horror movies se dar lgta h...it's okk bachaa..

Shivi snuggled into him, feeling protected...They spent sometime in the game zone and then had lunch in a restaurant...Next they decided to go for a long drive... Mohsin started driving, holding her hand...shivi rested her head on his shoulder, enjoying the drive...After sometime, she opened the upper shield of the car and stood on her seat, enjoying the wind...mohsin smiled seeing her hair waving in the air...he admired her and continued driving...

Shivi was happy after so many days, enjoying with her love...she came down and sat on his lap, hugging him tightly...mohsin held her from one hand and from the other, continued driving...he parked the car in a corner as she started kissing his neckline...

MOHSIN:(holding her waist) yeh kya ho rha h..(Smirking at her)

SHIVI:(blushing) pyar...

MOHSIN:(Pulling her more closer) toh continue kro naa...ruk kyu gyi..

Shivi hid her face in his neck, feeling shy...mohsin chuckled at her and cupped her face, caressing her lips...he captured her lips, kissing her hungrily... shivi too responded, clutching to his shoulders...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother...mohsin drove off to a beach, while shivi rested her head on his shoulder...she felt peace in his arms after so long...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) I missed being in ur arms...(snuggling into him)

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) I missed it too bachaa...mera baby..

They soon reached the beach and mohsin held her hand, taking her with him...They sat down together with shivi leaning onto him, sitting in between his legs...he rested his hands on her stomach, kissing her cheeks...They admired the view sitting together...

SHIVI:(caressing his face) aaj ka din boht special tha...thankuu for all this...I love u mohsin...

MOHSIN:(backhugging her) I love u too shivi...mera bachaa..thanks to u for taking a leave, just to spend time with me...(kissing her neck)

They spent some time on the beach and then had dinner...shivi ordered a ice-cream, which they shared...mohsin applied some ice-cream on her lips and captured her lips, tasting his special ice-cream...(they were in the car guys) shivi held his nape, responding to the kiss...they broke the kiss after sometime and shivi blushed...mohsin pulled her in his lap, hugging her tightly...it was shivi's favorite place, where she wanted to be forever...she slept, keeping her head on his shoulder...mohsin took her to his house nd informed her mom...he took her to his room and slept, taking her in his arms...shivi snuggled more into him in sleep, coming over him completely...

So, this was their dayout after mohsin came back from Sydney and their drive in his new car...
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 10th OS from the schedule...