I m sorry(2)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this OS.
Let's continue with the last part of this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik going to his mother's room to meet naira...he saw her waking up and looking around...As soon as she saw him, she hurriedly got up from the bed and fell down as her foot got stuck in the blanket... kartik rushed to her and carried her in his arms, taking her to his room...naira didn't said anything and kartik made her sit on the bed...

NAIRA:(scared) I m s.or.ryy...vo mein toh maa ke pas aayi thi aur unhone sulaa diya, vrna mein bed pe kbhi nhi jaati...I m sorry...
mujhe jaana chahiye...

She hurriedly got down and laid on the floor, crying silently covering her mouth to control her sobs...kartik was shocked seeing her condition...he never thought that his words might hv affected her so much...he went to her and picked her in his arms, hugging her...naira was numb to react..she just kept crying...

KARTIK:(Sitting on the bed with her in his lap) Nhi jaan...I m sorry
...tum kyu sorry bol rhi ho..galti toh meri h naa...I m so sorry for hurting u, for not trusting u, for all those things which gave u pain
...I m sorry naira..mujhe sb pta chal gya h...mene uss insaan ke liye tumhe hurt kiya, jisne meri mom ko cheat kiya aur tumhe bhi toh molest krne ki koshish ki... (Naira cried loudly listening to him) Nhi baby...tum plss mtt rou.. mujhe koi bhi sazaa de do, pr plss mujhe maaf krdo...I m sorry jaan..
(Caressing and rubbing her back)

NAIRA:(clutching to his shirt) m.men.e...k.uc.h..n.hi..k.iy.aa..s.c.hi...p.lss...d.on't...h.at.e...m.e...k.kart.tikk...m.ein..a.a.p.se...b.oh.t...p.ya.r...k.rt.i..h.u...I..l.ov.e...u..s.o..m.uc.h..
(Crying badly) m.en.e...n.hi...m.aa. r.a...aa.p.ke...p.a.pa..k.o...n.hi..m.a.ara..

Kartik too cried silently hugging her tightly...he wiped his tears and tried to the break the hug, but naira was not ready to leave him even for a second...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair and back) bss..bss...shh...bss mera bachaa..shh...boht ro liya tumne naira, ab aur nhi...I know tumne kuch nhi kiya...mujhe sb pta chal gya ki asli culprit toh mere papa hi the...I m sorry mene tumpe trust nhi kiya naa...boht hurt kiya tumhe...plss mujhe maaf krdo jaan..(cupping her face as she looked at him) I can never hate u baby...uss time gusse mei pta nhi kya kya bol diya...pr esa nhi h..i love u naira...I love u too meri jaan...I love u so much...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead)

Naira hugged him, snuggling into his chest...she didn't said anything and kartik understood that she needs time...he made her sleep, patting her head...It was the first time after their marriage that naira slept peacefully...kartik kissed her forehead and laid her on the bed...he too slept beside her, hugging her...After sometime, he woke up and saw naira sleeping on the floor...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Naira...tum yaha kyu aa gyi jaan..I m sorry...plss bed pe sojao..

NAIRA:(with tears in her eyes) bed pe neend nhi aa rhi...aadat nhi h naa...aur mein aapke sath nhi so skti kartik...kyuki aapne hi kaha tha naa ki aap mujhe apni wife nhi maante...

Kartik felt more guilty hearing her...he laid beside her on the floor only and pulled her over him, hugging her tightly...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Nhi naira...tum meri wife ho...meri jaan ho...mera sb kuch ho...I love u wifey..Mujhe pta h tum hurt ho...tumhe jitna time lena h le lo jaan, pr mujhe apni care krne se mtt roko atleast...I want to rectify my mistakes...plss ek chance dedo..I'll never hurt u again...(kissing her forehead) chlo aao ab...meri jaan mere pas hi soyegi...apne room mei, apne bed pe..(Taking her to the bed)

Naira looked at him nd he nodded at her...she laid on the bed, clutching to his shirt...kartik hugged her, laying beside her as she snuggled into him...naira slept peacefully hugging him...He made lunch for her and fed her lovingly
...naira was happy now, getting his love after so long...At night, kartik came in the room and saw her sitting on the bed, holding her head...

KARTIK:(coming to her) Naira... (Sitting beside her nd side hugging her) Kya hua bachaa... tabiyat thik nhi h toh hum abhi doctor ke pas chlte h...chlo aao..
(Worriedly)

NAIRA:(hugging him tightly) Nhi kartik...mein thik hu..bss headache ho rha tha...aap bss mere pas rho..mein apne aap thik ho jaungi...I need u..i was craving for ur love...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) I love u naira...mein yhi hu tumhare pas aur hmesha rhunga ab...I promise kbhi tumhe akela nhi chodunga...I'll always trust u baby...(capturing her lips for a kiss to assure her)

Naira too responded, clutching to his shoulders as it was their first kiss...They broke the kiss after sometime and joined their foreheads, smiling at eachother...
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...it's finally completed now...hope u'll like it... keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 5th OS from the schedule...