Akshara's accident truth(2)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira secretly going to a jewelry shop and buying a ring for kartik...she knew he might be worried for her, so she hurried up and went to him...she saw him looking for her, panicking and crying a bit...
She went to him and kartik hugged her tightly, crying silently as he got scared...naira caressed his hair and rubbed his back calming him...she made him sit on a bench and side hugged him as he snuggled into her...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) shh... bss..bss..shh...bss Kartik...I m sorry mene dara diya naa tumhe..
..vo ghar se call aaya tha aur uss shop mei network nhi aa rha tha isliye mein canteen tkk gyi thi...I m sorry...mujhe tumhe bta ke jaana chahiye tha..(wiping his tears) shh chup hojao..bss...(kissing his forehead)

Kartik calmed down and hugged her tightly, caressing her hair and kissing her forehead...they both then went to watch a movie as naira didn't wanted him to go home...At goenka villa, everyone were preparing for kartik's surprise...the house was decorated beautifully with his pics with everyone...they were preparing for dances and other things...

Naira then took kartik with her to their old flat...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Naira tum thik ho naa bachaa...kya hua h..tum mujhe yaha kyu layi ho...

NAIRA:(holding his hands) aaj mein apna pura din sirf tumhare sath spend krna chahti hu...vese bhi boht preshan kiya naa mene tumhe..(recalling yesterday's events that how she refused to even talk to him)

Kartik hugged her nd opened the lock of the door...he directly took her to their room and they half laid, cuddling eachother...naira snuggled into his chest as he took her in his arms...

NAIRA:(recalling yesterday's incident) I m sorry kartik...I m very sorry...mene tumhe ek mauka bhi nhi diya khudko explain krne ka...tumhari koi galti nhi thi, phir bhi mene tumhe blame kiya ki tumne mujhe dhoka diya h...I..m..s.sor.ryy...p.lss. m.uj.he...m.aa.f...k.rd.o..m.ujhe...u.ss..t.i.me...k.uc.h...sm.j.h..n.hi..aa..r.ha..t.ha..b.ss...m.umm.a..k.i...y.a.ad..aa..r.hi..t.hi...(crying badly feeling guilty)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back) shh...bss..bss... shh..bss bachaa...tum kyu sorry keh rhi ho...tumhari galti nhi h baby...tum uss time iss haalat mei hi kaha thi ki meri baat smjh paati...iss sb mei agr sbse zyaada koi hurt hua h, toh vo tum ho...I m sorry baby...mujhe tumhe sb kuch khud hi bta dena chahiye tha...kal bhi tumhe akela nhi chodna chahiye tha...I should've been there with u...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) shh...bss ab..rona nhi mera bachaa...bhul jao sb kuch..ab toh hum sath h naa...hmm..(caressing her back) Mera baby...

Naira smiled and slept in his arms as she was tired...kartik too slept with her...The whole day, they spent together and enjoyed...
At night, about 11:58 pm they reached home...naira purposely brought him late so that they could reach till 12 only...she saw kartik going inside nd 2 mins were still left...

NAIRA:(stopping him) Kartik...pls idhar aao naa ek min...(acting as if she's very tired)

Kartik went to her and held her...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Kya hua bachaa...chakkar aa rhe h... mene kaha tha naa shaam tkk ghar chlte h, pr tumhe pta nhi kyu shopping krni thi, vo bhi sbke liye...(picking her in his arms) acha aao...yaha bahr beth jaate h thodi der, phir andr chlenge...

Naira nodded and kartik sat on the couch outside with naira in his lap...naira was overwhelmed with his love and affection...she hugged him, getting emotional... kartik caressed her back and kissed her forehead...naira then told him that she's okk and they should go inside...she got up from his lap and held his hand taking him in...As soon as he entered, he was showered with roses and party poppers...Everyone came from all sides, clapping their hands...

EVERYONE:(together along with naira clapping their hands) Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday... happy birthday...happy birthday to you...

Kartik was surprised seeing the decoration and their surprise...he looked at naira and she smiled at him...he understood that it was her plan to keep him away from the house the whole day...kartik touched dadi's feet, taking her blessings...she wished him, hugging him...he met everyone one by one, then at last hugged naira tightly...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) thankuu nairu...thankuu so much for all this...tbhi mein sochu ki tum mujhe ghar jaane se rokk kyu rhi ho baar baar...

NAIRA:(Taking him to the table in front) chlo phle cake cutting kr lete h...

Everyone came and stood around the table...luv kush were recording the video...kartik smiled seeing "happy birthday mendak" written on the cake...he held her hand and cut the cake together...naira signalled him to feed dadi first...he nodded and fed everyone one by one...At last, he came to naira and fed him lovingly...he saw everyone busy in themselves, so he pecked her lips lightly...she blushed and fed him the cake...everyone gave him different gifts...they then went to sleep, telling him that they had planned a trip to Goa for tomorrow...they went to sleep, leaving kartik naira alone...kartik picked naira in his arms and took her to their room...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) thankuu jaan...it was the best surprise ever..I love u baby...(making her lay on the bed and coming over her) sbne mujhe gift diya, pr tumhara gift abhi bhi pending h...

Naira kissed his forehead and slowly removed her top, along with her bra...kartik was shocked to see his name tattooed on her chest, on her left breast above her heart...he looked at her with tears in his eyes...naira wiped his tears and assured him that she's fine... he kissed her chest, planting wet kisses all over and caressed the tattoo...he slept snuggling into her chest, laying completely over her...naira covered him with blanket, caressing his hair lovingly...They both slept peacefully hugging eachother...
Next day, they went to Goa with singhanias and goenkas for a family trip...They enjoyed a lot...

THE END..............
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivin OS(topic is a surprise😉 and surely something very different)