Royal Love(1)

Hey guys,
This is a shivin OS...those who haven't read the plot, u may look into the previous chapter... let's begin with this OS without any further delay....
___________________________________
It was night time...As usual, Pallavi and vedika were planning to hurt shivi...they threw oil on the floor from where she was coming...she slipped due to this and shrieked in pain as her ankle got sprained...she tried to get up on her own, but failed...she cried silently in pain, clutching to her foot...a senapati was passing by and saw maharani crying in pain..
He immediately informed King mohsin...he got worried and rushed to the place...vedika and Pallavi ran away as they saw mohsin coming from the other side...

MOHSIN:(Sitting on his knees in front of her) shivi...kya hua jaan... aapko lgg gyi...aur yaha pe oil kisne giraya..(hugging her as she was crying) bss..bss..shh...bss shivi...shaant hojao...hum h naa aapke sath...idhar aao..hum apne room mei chlte h...(caressing her hair)

Mohsin carried her in bridal style and took her to their room...he sent off all the daasi's and told them to bring ointment for her foot...he made her sit on the bed gently and hugged her tightly as she was crying in pain...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back and kissing her hair) bss...bss..shh... bss bachaa...sb thik h shivi...aap plss shaant hojao...hum apni jaan ko aise rote hue nhi dekh skte... aapko boht dard ho rha h..(she nodded snuggling into him) koi baat nhi...hum abhi ointment lgga denge, phir thik ho jayega...shh.. aapko pta h naa hum aapse kitna pyar krte h..(kissing her forehead and wiping her tears)

She nodded and smiled finally... the daasi knocked the door and mohsin took the ointment, locking the door properly...he went towards her and kept her foot in his lap, applying ointment carefully not to hurt her...her eyes welled up again as she felt pain...

SHIVI:(winced in pain) a.aaahhhh m.ohs.in..b.oht..d.ar.d...ho..r.ha..h..(crying silently closing her eyes)

Mohsin, after applying the ointment cleaned his hands and hugged her, sitting beside her... shivi felt peace in his arms, but recalled something which made her sad again...mohsin removed her jewelry and kissed her forehead, opening her hairs...she too helped him removing his jewelry and hugged his bare chest, listening to his heartbeats...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) Kya baat h...aaj toh hmari begum ko apne iss bechare shohar pe boht pyar aa rha h...(cupping her face as she blushed breaking the hug) aapko pta h humse aapke bina ek pal bhi nhi rha jaata...mnn krta h bss puri zindagi aapko pyar krte rhe...(kissing her cheeks)

SHIVI:(blushing) toh kijiye naa... aapko kisne mna kiya h...hum aapke hi toh h...(caressing his face and at last kissing his forehead as he bent)

Mohsin smiled and made her lie on the bed...he too came on the bed beside her and caressed her head lovingly...she turned to him and hugged him tightly, while he reciprocated, opening the dori of her blouse from back...she started breathing unevenly as he planted kisses on her neck, down her shoulder to back...he laid her on the bed and removed her clothes leaving her in a bra and panty... she blushed as she was naked under him and he was looking at her shamelessly...he removed his own clothes, except his boxers and caressed her belly lovingly...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) Shivi...agr aap bura naa maane toh aapse ek baat kahe...hmari ek iccha h..(laying over her, hugging her and snuggling into her neck)

SHIVI:(wrapping her arms around him and caressing his hair) jii mohsin...kahiye naa..hum puri koshish krenge aapki iccha puri krne ki...aapne bhi toh kitna kuch kiya h hmare liye...(kissing his forehead)

MOHSIN:(caressing her belly) aapko pta h naa hum sirf aap se pyar krte h...hum ne aaj tkk apni kisi bhi rani ko gale tkk nhi lgaya...kyuki vo hkk sirf hmari shivi ka h...(looking at her) hum pita bnna chahte h jaan...aap bnayengi naa humei pita...aur hmei baaki sbki tarah putra nhi chahiye, hmei toh putri chahiye jo bilkul aapki tarah ho...hmari shehzaadi...(looking down waiting for her response)

SHIVI:(cupping his face and pecking his lips) aapki yeh iccha zroor puri hogi aur vo bhi jald hi...aapki shehzaadi jald hi aayegi aur vo kisi putra se kam nhi hogi..
Hum dono use iss kaabil bnayenge ki use kbhi apni maa ki tarah logon ke aage haath naa f..
(She couldn't speak more as mohsin cut her off)

MOHSIN:(caressing her boobs above her bra) Aap purani baatein kyu yaad kr rhi h shivi... ab toh hum h naa aapke sath, hum kbhi aapko khud se dur nhi hone denge...aap kamzor nhi h shivi...aap toh hmari sherni h aur hmari beti bhi aapki tarah sherni hogi...(kissing her neck)

Shivi smiled and nodded as he couldn't wait more...mohsin just removed her bra and kissed her boobs, pressing and squeezing them...he latched onto it and started sucking it, making her moan...he then made love to her for 2 hours and took her in his arms as she was tired...shivi snuggled into his warmth and he covered them with blanket properly...

SHIVI:(kissing his chest) agr aap bura naa maane toh ek baat puche...(mohsin nodded) Mohsin aapki aur bhi 4 raaniyan h...hum jaante h aap sirf humse pyar krte h...pr aapko kbhi toh unke sath bhi yeh sb krna pdega naa...vrna Raj bhawan mei saare sawaal krenge ki abhi tkk aapka kisi aur rani ke sath bcha kyu nhi hua... kam se kam iske liye toh aap ek raat ke liye kisi aur rani ke pas jaa skte h...(trying to explain him)

MOHSIN:(angrily) yeh kya keh rhi h aap...aapko ache se pta h shivi ki hum aapke alava kisi aur chune ka soch bhi nhi skte...phir bhi aap esi baatein kr rhi h...aap ek baat btaiye...aapko acha lgega jb hum...aapke mohsin kisi aur ko chuenge toh, kisi aur ke sath apna samay bitayenge, kisi aur ko gale lgayenge...boliye shivi..ab kyu chup ho gyi aap...(holding her shoulders)

She couldn't say anything and he was very angry with her...he turned to the other side, leaving her...she backhugged him, apologizing to him...but he jerked her hands, telling her to stay away from him...

MOHSIN:(sternly) aaj se aap bhi humse dur hi rhiye...hum akele hi thik h...

Saying this, he got up and took an extra blanket and slept on the couch...she cried silently hugging his pillow...mohsin's heart broke seeing her condition, but he couldn't go to her...At midnight, shivi got up and wore her old clothes(when she was unmarried)
...she took her potli and was going out secretly, but mohsin held her hand stopping her...

MOHSIN:(with tears in his eyes) yeh kya kr rhi thi aap shivi... humei chodke jaa rhi thi aap...reh lengi hmare bina...(keeping her potli aside)

Shivi broke down into tears, hearing him...mohsin picked her in his arms, bringing her back to the bed and hugged her, sitting beside her...she cried badly in his arms, taking out her pain..mohsin knew there was surely a reason behind it as she asked him to get physical with his other wives too...he rubbed her back and caressed her hair lovingly, trying to calm her...

SHIVI:(clinging onto him) a.ap...h.um.se...n.aa.r.az..h..n.aa...p.lss..h.umei...m.aa.f...k.r..d.i.jiye..p.r...h.umei...k.hu.d.se..d.ur...m.tt..k.ki.j.iye...h.um...aa.p.k.e..b.in.aa...n.hi...j.ii..s.kte...(crying badly) h.um.
..m.a.r.r..j.a.y..(cutted off by him as he kept his lips on hers)

Mohsin started kissing her hungrily, sucking and chewing her lips...she too responded equally, keeping her hands on his chest...he held her from her waist and pulled her in his lap, kissing her harshly this time...shivi understood that he couldn't tolerate if she talks about death... she caressed his hair and rubbed his back to calm him...he broke the kiss after sometime and hugged her tightly, snuggling into her neck...she caressed his hair and kissed his forehead, asking for apology...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...sorry if there is some mistake as I had to write hindi according to olden times, but I wrote according to me...

PRECAP: Pallavi tries to come close to mohsin, shivangi has a good news for mohsin...