Royal Love(3)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this OS.
...let's continue with this without any further delay...rest I'll continue from tomorrow as I m not well today...
___________________________________
The scene starts from vedika telling Pallavi about what she saw
...Pallavi fumed in anger and broke a vase...

PALLAVI:(angrily) Nhi...yeh nhi ho skta...humei kuch krna hoga... mohsin shivangi ke nhi ho skte..

VEDIKA:(thinking deeply) Aap sahi keh rhi h...pr isse phle humei un dono pe nazar rkhni hogi...aap smjh rhi h naa...humei yeh pta krna hoga ki shivangi mohsin ke kitne kareeb h...

Pallavi nodded and they both went to mohsin's room...they peeped in and saw shivangi sitting in mohsin's lap and mohsin feeding her food...they both were having dinner together
...Pallavi and vedika burnt in jealousy seeing shivangi in mohsin's lap...they started imagining themselves at her place
...but hearing their giggling sounds, they came back from their dreams...

SHIVI:(snuggling into him) Mohsin...aap sahi keh rhe the..yeh dono toh yaha bhi aa gyi hum pe nazar rkhne ke liye...ab humei kya krna chahiye..(whispered so that pallavi and vedika can't hear)

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) Aap sb kuch hum pe chod dijiye... hum sb sambhal lenge..(caressing her hair)

Shivi nodded and mohsin thought of a plan...he told shivi that he's going to close the door...vedika and Pallavi sneaked in and hid behind a sofa in their room...they decided to stay back there only for a night to keep an eye on them
...mohsin smirked and closed the door...he came to shivi and picked her in his arms...shivi snuggled into his chest as he carried her in bridal style...he laid her on the bed and removed her jewelry... he removed his clothes, except his dhoti...shivi turned to the other side as he came to the bed...he hugged her from back, laying beside her...

MOHSIN:(squeezing her boobs from behind) humse kaisa sharmaana jaan...hum toh aapke hi h naa...idhar aao..hmare pas...
(Turning her towards him)

Shivi blushed and hugged him tightly...mohsin kissed her hair nd opened the dori of her blouse...he slowly removed her clothes, leaving her naked...she was removing his lowers, when mohsin covered them with a blanket...shivi hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck as he made love to her...she moaned his name, hugging him...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back and thrusting inside her) shivi...aapko zyada dard toh nhi ho rha..aap thik h naa jaan...(Concerned seeing tears in her eyes) Aap ro kyu rhi h...humne kuch galat kiya kya...

Shivi shaked her head in no and cupping his face just captured his lips...mohsin held her from her waist and responded...they were kissing eachother passionately...
Vedika and pallavi were shocked to see their intimacy...

PALLAVI:(almost giving up) vedika...humei nhi lgta hum shivi ko kbhi mohsin se alag kr payenge...

VEDIKA:(trying to comfort her) Nhi didi...aap haar kese maan skti h...humei bss shivi ko apne raaste se hatana h...taaki mohsin hmare ho jaye...(smirking thinking of a plan)

PALLAVI:(desperately) vo sb toh thik h...pr humei bhi toh koi chahiye jo hmare sath sex kre... humse aur intezaar nhi hota ab... hum apne desires ko aur kitna control kre...(saw mohsin sucking shivi's boobs) humei bhi koi chahiye jo hmare boobs suck kre..
..tum chlo mere sath...(holding vedika's hand)

Vedika nodded and they slowly went out, opening the door without making any noise...shivi saw them going and smiled...she saw mohsin busy in devouring her breasts...she caressed his hair and patted his head to make him sleep...mohsin slept in sometime in the same position...shivi too slept hugging him close to her chest...

On the other hand, vedika and Pallavi went in pallavi's room...

PALLAVI:(saw her confused) vedika...ab jb tkk humei mohsin nhi mil jaate, humei koi toh chahiye naa...toh..(making her sit on the bed and cupping her face)

VEDIKA:(confused) aap kehna kya chahti h didi...humei kuch smjh nhi aa rha..(saw her going out)

PALLAVI:(Smirking) 2 min yaha wait kro...sb smjh aa jayega...

Vedika nodded reluctantly and laid on the bed...Pallavi came with a servant, who was crying silently
...vedika got confusing, but seeing her picking the servant in her lap understood her intentions...

PALLAVI:(Taking him to vedika) ab smjh aaya...jb tkk mohsin nhi, tb tkk yhi sahi...hum roz isse apne pas sulaenge...apne desires ko pura krenge aur isse share krenge...(caressing his back) shh... bss baby...rona nhi..hum toh tumhe pyar krenge naa...tumhe toh khush hona chahiye ki humne tumhe chuna...abse tum hmare sex slave...roz raat ko tumhe hum dono ke sath rhena hoga...(Taking him to the bed)

Vedika smirked and opened her arms for him...she was laying down on the bed, so Pallavi passed him to her...vedika pulled him completely over him and hugged him, inhaling his manly scent...Pallavi meanwhile removed her own clothes and came on the bed with them...she saw vedika kissing him senselessly...she laid beside her and hugged both of them...vedika made him lie between both of them and they both fucked her the whole night...After sometime, they both hugged him from either sides and rubbed their naked bodies together...

SERVANT:(scared) maharani ab humei jaane dijiye plss...agr kisi ko pta chal gya toh...(crying)

VEDIKA:(kissing his cheeks) shh... kisi ko kuch nhi pta chlega...bss tum apni muh mtt kholna aur hnn...tumhe roz raat ko hmare sath rhena hoga...smjhe..(caressing his chest)

PALLAVI:(Smirking) vedika hmare pas iska bhi ek ilaaj h...yeh bhaag naa jaye isliye hum isse hug kr lenge aur phir tum hum dono ko hug krna...hum dono ke bich se bachke kese jaa skta h yeh...hnnaa...(smooching his lips)

Vedika nodded and hugged both of them as Pallavi hugged him tightly, close to her chest...he slept due to excessive crying...

There was one person who heard their voices...she was non other than samriti, mohsin's fourth wife
...she knew it can't be mohsin as he only loved shivangi...so she opened the lock of the door with her hairpin very carefully...she was shocked to see a servant sleeping with both of them...all three of them were naked, covered with blanket till their waist...she decided to expose them soon...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...only one more part for this OS is left...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...
Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Maharani aashi sent out due to a murder case, pallavi and vedika trying to harm shivi, mohsin saves her, samriti exposes them in front of all....